I forgot my password

hello all :)

adriiii

Number of posts : 310

hello all :)

Post  adriiii on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Ok so I'm going to try to interact more in this section of the site! so while I'm here I'll share a story that made me happy Very Happy lol

so a friend of mine from the highschool i went to posted a status on fb saying she wanted some recommendations for some new music to listen to. I was listening to In My Veins at the time so I posted she should give that song a try. I could tell by her response that she's not into Jesse but she said she would give it a try anyway. Later she tells me she loves it and couldn't stop listening to it on youtube so she bought the whole album on itunes since she tried and liked other songs on there too Smile

I don't know about yall, but that mad my day! lol. I just wish more people would be more open minded when it comes to Jesse, and plenty of other artists as well. She was "shocked" at how good his songs were..

Anyway that was the highlight of my day..well yesterday and today lol Smile
    maralita

Number of posts : 74

Re: hello all :)

Post  maralita on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:02 am

Wow That's a great story!! Very Happy I wish people I knew could be more open minded like that. so many of those close minded people would be so shocked if they actually gave him a try.

Jesse Fan since 2000!
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:36 pm

I know right?! I always try to expand my horizons in any genre Smile
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 pm

i know some people are so close minded and just listen to mainstream radios or a specific artist that they like :/

i think its cool when people like a wide variety of genres.
    i go through phases and listen to a certain genre for a while then go to a different one then switch again lol

and then i have the songs i can dance to and the songs that i like listening to just for the heck of it

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:21 pm

lol the same thing happened to me (kinda)
    my friend was not a Jmac fan at all but i showed her a few songs from DR and she LOVED them!
    Converting everyone one person at a time Smile lol

maralita

Number of posts : 74

Post  maralita on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:52 pm

I know me too. I'm always listening to new music, I am proud to say that I almost like every kind of music! all my friends can find some music they like on my ipod and its great cuz so many of them like such opposites in music.

I did convert one friend a while ago into liking jesse...haha I was so proud of myself. I got tickets to go to his concert and I asked her if she could go with me cuz no one else would go and so she said yes and left the concert a fan Smile so it can happen! ha

Jesse Fan since 2000!
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 pm

i never have any friends to go to a Jesse concert with. none of them are fans of his :/ i used to have a friend who i met at a party that was a huge fan of his then she converted to being an rpattz fan. :/

we used to meet at concerts in NYC but not she isnt so crazy about Jesse like we all r

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 on Mon May 03, 2010 10:22 pm

aww, that's so cool! haha i kinda turned a friend of mine into Jesse also by his latest album - i think it really worked, because now she's saying she would not mind going to a Jesse concert with me =)
    (and since before i had NO one to go with, i like this!!)

Gonna take my time and walk up on you, sexy little lady Wink

That thing you got behind you is amazin' --
    no Jesse // that thing YOU got behind you is amazin' <3

*Intro ** Sunshine ** Body Language*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:50 am