I forgot my password

Vent/HighSchool Drama BS

COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Vent/HighSchool Drama BS

Post  COMcCartney on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 pm

I'm not going to use real names for this

OK I'm in the summer of my Junior year going into Senior Year. In my honors class I'm in, I am with all girls and only two boys (including me) so I have become fairly close to these girls. Last November we all went to the New Moon midnight showing and it was really fun, one of my friends got it all situated and everything. This Summer she (L) texted me about doing the same thing and I agreed. but then another girl(K) in my class that went with us said that she was going someplace different with the rest of the group that went last time (minus me and L) and said that they had already gotten me a ticket and really wanted me to go and that they had already asked L and said she was being immature about it. Well I told the L that I wanted us to all go together and I was going to go with the bigger group. So burned that bridge. Well I ask K if she still had a ticket for me and she said yes, so I agree to go. Everything's good till about an hour ago when I get a text from K with a website to buy tickets at saying the originator of the idea (H) mom didn't want to buy more tickets, I didn't understand cause she said I already had a ticket. She lied to me so I would go with her group. It really turns out that H told K about this yesterday and K told L. L was mad that H didn't directly ask her so she made other plans to get me to go and then bragged about it to K so that is when K texted me to come with them. I was being used and lied to from the beginning, I am so p@$$3d off at everyone for using me like a toy and being led around blind. I'm ticked at myself for falling into drama with them.

OK vent over, if you would like to comment on my predicament that would be cool if not that's ok Neutral
    I'm emotionally drained lol
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Re: Vent/HighSchool Drama BS

Post  adriiii on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:41 am

haha that definitely sounds like hs drama to me lol..
    Girls are just overdramatic in general, either outcome someones going to be hurt/angry..
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:02 pm

wow. i don't miss HS for this reason exactly! haha
    i'm sorry - because i know how much that sucks, and it sucks even more that they all lied, trying to get you to go with all of them. and really, Twilight isn't anything to argue over. it's pointless. i would just forget about it, and don't even go because it's gunna suck anyway.
    and tell that K girl to piss off. she does not sound like a good friend, in my opinion.

Gonna take my time and walk up on you, sexy little lady Wink

That thing you got behind you is amazin' --
    no Jesse // that thing YOU got behind you is amazin' <3

*Intro ** Sunshine ** Body Language*
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:05 pm

K doesn't sound like a very nice person :[
    u can't go with L anymore?

Post  COMcCartney on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Well I just decided not to go at all, they both were very awful to me about it when they just used me to win in the fight they were having, but I still have to see them this summer cause the seniors are working a fireworks stand in the summer to raise money for our senior trip Rolling Eyes
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:02 pm

i say forget about them - find new people to hang out with! make your senior year the best it can be =)

Gonna take my time and walk up on you, sexy little lady Wink

That thing you got behind you is amazin' --
    no Jesse // that thing YOU got behind you is amazin' <3

*Intro ** Sunshine ** Body Language*
    COMcCartney

Post  COMcCartney on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:20 pm

That's what I would probably work if my honors class had more than 7 people in it lol and I don't really have any friends besides school, but I'm trying to make my senior year awesome Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:40 am