JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Buying Wanted - Jesse's new perfume (new update)

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Buying Wanted - Jesse's new perfume (new update) Empty Buying Wanted - Jesse's new perfume (new update)

Post  jessecraze Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:57 am

GIRLS I LIED =( Well I didn't lie, I copied a comment from searching in google saying where we can buy Wanted but i went to 3 stores today and not a one of them had the perfume!!! I also have been looking on websites for walmart, target, kolhs & krogers & not a one of them showed signs of the perfume even exsisting.... So I guess buy it online: http://wantedbyjesse.com/shop-on-line but now the website isn't working for me at all which is beyond me so im trying to figure that out as well! No one panic tho! We will get to the bottom of this all and settle it! aight? Hope you all hang in there and check back for more updates! <3
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Buying Wanted - Jesse's new perfume (new update) Empty Re: Buying Wanted - Jesse's new perfume (new update)

Post  monia16 Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:50 am

I tried to buy it on the Wanted website and it kept sending me to a blank page. Hopefully it'll be fixed, I'm dieing to have that perfume.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Buying Wanted - Jesse's new perfume (new update) Empty Re: Buying Wanted - Jesse's new perfume (new update)

Post  NikajMac Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:35 am

well, the wanted by jesse facebook page says that wanted will be out in stores in the Fall 2011. Guess we'll have to wait for that one, or at least the ones who live outside of the USA and Canada. I can't even buy it online... :-(
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:37 pm

in the fall?? darn.. lol i really wanted to buy it in stores, but i guess i'll have to buy it online Very Happy
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Post  monia16 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:06 am

Websites up and working finally, but they don't have any of the gift sets for sale online which is weird.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm