I forgot my password

Fan Fictions

jmaclover42796

Number of posts : 41
    Hobbies : Listening to music(mainly Jesse McCartney), sign language, reading, and last but not least dreaming about Jesse and meeting him

Fan Fictions

Post  jmaclover42796 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:36 am

What are some good fan fictions?? I have read Buy You A Drink/Body Language and Blow Your Mind. I want some more to read and I haven't seen anyother good ones on here like those two. Any that you know that are like them???

Number of posts : 1980
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Re: Fan Fictions

Post  jessecraze on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:52 pm

There is tons of fan-fics posted on here. I myself, post of a lot of them! I wrote the one on here titled 'Blow your mind' I hope that you read more of mine and enjoy them Smile If you would like one writen about you, just hit me up! I do that alot, write stories with fans and Jesse. So just let me know! <3 ttly btw, my name is Miss Amp and you can chat me up on twitter: @jessecraze

Number of posts : 41
    Hobbies : Listening to music(mainly Jesse McCartney), sign language, reading, and last but not least dreaming about Jesse and meeting him

Post  jmaclover42796 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:07 pm

jessecraze wrote:There is tons of fan-fics posted on here. I myself, post of a lot of them! I wrote the one on here titled 'Blow your mind' I hope that you read more of mine and enjoy them Smile If you would like one writen about you, just hit me up! I do that alot, write stories with fans and Jesse. So just let me know! <3 ttly btw, my name is Miss Amp and you can chat me up on twitter: @jessecraze

I love Blow Your Mind it was great!! I'll follow you on Twitter!
    And that sounds good I think that kind of story would be cool. Just follow me back and send me a private message if you need to ask me anything before you write.......

Number of posts : 1980
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Yes, tell me some things about you that you would love to read in a fan fic as a reader than I will begin to write for you <3

btw, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed 'Blow your mind' I may be writing a sequel <3

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:56 pm

jmaclover42796 wrote:What are some good fan fictions?? I have read Buy You A Drink/Body Language and Blow Your Mind. I want some more to read and I haven't seen anyother good ones on here like those two. Any that you know that are like them???

You can check out mine too Smile It's called 'Right Where You Want Me' Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:51 am