Log in

I forgot my password


    Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Share
    avatar
    NikajMac

    Number of posts : 937
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

    Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  NikajMac on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 am

    :-D hey guys! I want your opinion, what do you think about this manipulation I did? :-)
    As some of you can tell, I'm a huge Jesse and Taylor Swift fan! :-D



    or this one?



    _________________
    avatar
    EveryoneLovesMe

    Number of posts : 77
    Age : 25

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  EveryoneLovesMe on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:49 am

    i have no idea how did u do it but i know u're pretty good at it:))
    avatar
    NikajMac

    Number of posts : 937
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  NikajMac on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:59 am

    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:i have no idea how did u do it but i know u're pretty good at it:))

    thank you :-) I did these with photoshop.. :-)


    _________________
    avatar
    babygirl49392

    Number of posts : 1499
    Age : 31
    Location : Guam
    Occupation : Housewife/MilitaryWife
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  babygirl49392 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:33 pm

    These are really great! (Especially since I can't do anything like this. haha.) But one suggestion, if this is even a possibility (I honestly don't know), would be to try to make sure their skin tones and/or the lighting matches. I think if you could do that, no one would ever truly be able to tell these were manips. Smile Well, at least not the average eye. haha.


    _________________
    avatar
    jessecraze

    Number of posts : 1980
    Age : 29
    Location : Right where you want me
    Occupation : Musician
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  jessecraze on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm

    lol this looks interesting (: good job though!


    _________________
    avatar
    NikajMac

    Number of posts : 937
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  NikajMac on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:49 am

    babygirl49392 wrote:These are really great! (Especially since I can't do anything like this. haha.) But one suggestion, if this is even a possibility (I honestly don't know), would be to try to make sure their skin tones and/or the lighting matches. I think if you could do that, no one would ever truly be able to tell these were manips. Smile Well, at least not the average eye. haha.

    I know what you mean... the skin tones are always the hardest part :-D I just started with photoshop a few weeks ago :-P um.. here's a little tutorial I made and I think this one looks even better than the other two manips I did :-)



    it doesn't look perfect, but I'm giving my best :-) thanks





    _________________
    avatar
    babygirl49392

    Number of posts : 1499
    Age : 31
    Location : Guam
    Occupation : Housewife/MilitaryWife
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  babygirl49392 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:33 pm

    NikajMac wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:These are really great! (Especially since I can't do anything like this. haha.) But one suggestion, if this is even a possibility (I honestly don't know), would be to try to make sure their skin tones and/or the lighting matches. I think if you could do that, no one would ever truly be able to tell these were manips. Smile Well, at least not the average eye. haha.

    I know what you mean... the skin tones are always the hardest part :-D I just started with photoshop a few weeks ago :-P um.. here's a little tutorial I made and I think this one looks even better than the other two manips I did :-)



    it doesn't look perfect, but I'm giving my best :-) thanks




    Yea, I know what you mean and I can imagine just how hard it is. And I agree, this one does look better. You can tell you're improving. Smile And thanks for the video. Smile Keep up the great work.


    _________________
    avatar
    NikajMac

    Number of posts : 937
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  NikajMac on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:03 pm

    I've made a few more :-) they don't look THAT real, but definitely better then the ones above, right? :-)



    this one is my favorite ♥



    _________________
    avatar
    babygirl49392

    Number of posts : 1499
    Age : 31
    Location : Guam
    Occupation : Housewife/MilitaryWife
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  babygirl49392 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:48 pm

    I agree, the last one is my favorite so far too. Smile Great job! You can definitely see your improvement. Smile


    _________________
    avatar
    jessefan

    Number of posts : 514
    Age : 29
    Location : UK
    Occupation : Student/Musician
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  jessefan on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:11 am

    These are great!!! I wish I could do something like this.


    _________________
    avatar
    NikajMac

    Number of posts : 937
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  NikajMac on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:20 pm

    thank you guys!! :-D ♥ what do you think of this one? I'm in love with this picture :-D ♥♥♥



    _________________
    avatar
    jessefan

    Number of posts : 514
    Age : 29
    Location : UK
    Occupation : Student/Musician
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  jessefan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 am

    NikajMac wrote:thank you guys!! :-D ♥ what do you think of this one? I'm in love with this picture :-D ♥♥♥


    WOW!! I love it!!!


    _________________
    avatar
    NikajMac

    Number of posts : 937
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  NikajMac on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 pm

    Thank you!! What do you think of this one? :-D aghh! I just love making these ♥♥ they'd be sooo cute together!!



    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Jesse & Taylor manipulation

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:39 pm