Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Re: kinda tired of waiting...

Post  jessefan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:49 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    yes exactly...like i said her age is not the only problem..i could pass on that like i did with jasmine...but to see her using his name with no shame whatsoever drives me nuts!! she has 1o41 likes on that page and 1000 are only his fans, she has idk how many followers on twitter (700 and something...again only fans) it's actually sad the only reason people actually read her stuff is because of her relationship with jesse...i would be embarrassed if i were her.

the reasons u see her talking on the 3d person is probably because she's not the one who posts those stuff (she answered some questions from time to time though)...she probably has someone to do do that for her...she's just giving orders.

idk if he loves her or not but i can guarantee 100% she's not "the one" for him. she will hurt him somehow i have no doubt about that...but when it's gonna happen idk...i hope it won't be too late Sad

i can't understand why doesn't he see what she's doing to him? is he blind or something? did she put a spell on him? Smile))) i wish i could wake him up before this situation gets worse

yeah, he is blind. He's obviously blind. He drives me insane! He goes from Katie to... ugh.. I don't wanna even mention her name -.-

I don't think that she has somebody writing for her on her pages! NOT EVEN JESSE HAS SOMEBODY WRITING FOR HIM, SO WHY SHOULD SHE?! She's just an arrogant little famewhore. I understand that she wants to get popular, and that she wants her studio to be a success, but why does she have to use a wonderful guy like Jesse? :-( ugh... I'm only getting more upset the more I think about it... I keep telling myself to get over it, but I can't! She's obviously ruining him and I don't want this to happen. I want Jesse back, and his music... I just want him back... It feels like she's tearing him apart from his fans. I'm terrified of the day he could possibly propose to her, or that he could marry her... or that he could get her pregnant... I'm scared, I really am. I just hope that it won't come that far...

I want Jesse back and his music. I REALLY miss them both!! At first when I found out Jesse was going out with this 38 I was fine but then I started to see what has happening. It bugs me too, but we can't do anything about it Sad

Jesse is looking for a house so I'm hoping SHE DOESN'T MOVE IN!!!!!!

i don't even wanna think about marriage for gods sake that would be a disaster...and kids? hell no!!! she would ruin his perfect genes.

i can't get over it either (although i swear i tried)...everytime i say: "oh well she hasn't really been talking about him lately so maybe she got some sense" in the exact same day she uses his name again.

and it's true she teared him apart from his fans...he used to talk to us about anything even the most random things and he was making us laugh and everyone was happy. but now he only stays with her and babysits her kids while she makes a career on his back.

it's true that he still works in the studio but somehow i think that if eden wasn't in his life the album would have been finished long time ago. but well...in the early 2011 when the album was supposed to come he was too busy taking her to cabo and lake tahoe and fancy restaurants and other stuff like that.

YES!!! OMG!! So true!! The album would have been out already and he would be on tour!!! Jesse is a young 24 year old man how needs it live his life. She's had hers!! She needs to let him have his own space.

Number of posts : 77

Post  EveryoneLovesMe on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:59 am

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    yes exactly...like i said her age is not the only problem..i could pass on that like i did with jasmine...but to see her using his name with no shame whatsoever drives me nuts!! she has 1o41 likes on that page and 1000 are only his fans, she has idk how many followers on twitter (700 and something...again only fans) it's actually sad the only reason people actually read her stuff is because of her relationship with jesse...i would be embarrassed if i were her.

the reasons u see her talking on the 3d person is probably because she's not the one who posts those stuff (she answered some questions from time to time though)...she probably has someone to do do that for her...she's just giving orders.

idk if he loves her or not but i can guarantee 100% she's not "the one" for him. she will hurt him somehow i have no doubt about that...but when it's gonna happen idk...i hope it won't be too late Sad

i can't understand why doesn't he see what she's doing to him? is he blind or something? did she put a spell on him? Smile))) i wish i could wake him up before this situation gets worse

yeah, he is blind. He's obviously blind. He drives me insane! He goes from Katie to... ugh.. I don't wanna even mention her name -.-

I don't think that she has somebody writing for her on her pages! NOT EVEN JESSE HAS SOMEBODY WRITING FOR HIM, SO WHY SHOULD SHE?! She's just an arrogant little famewhore. I understand that she wants to get popular, and that she wants her studio to be a success, but why does she have to use a wonderful guy like Jesse? :-( ugh... I'm only getting more upset the more I think about it... I keep telling myself to get over it, but I can't! She's obviously ruining him and I don't want this to happen. I want Jesse back, and his music... I just want him back... It feels like she's tearing him apart from his fans. I'm terrified of the day he could possibly propose to her, or that he could marry her... or that he could get her pregnant... I'm scared, I really am. I just hope that it won't come that far...

I want Jesse back and his music. I REALLY miss them both!! At first when I found out Jesse was going out with this 38 I was fine but then I started to see what has happening. It bugs me too, but we can't do anything about it Sad

i don't even wanna think about marriage for gods sake that would be a disaster...and kids? hell no!!! she would ruin his perfect genes.

i can't get over it either (although i swear i tried)...everytime i say: "oh well she hasn't really been talking about him lately so maybe she got some sense" in the exact same day she uses his name again.

and it's true she teared him apart from his fans...he used to talk to us about anything even the most random things and he was making us laugh and everyone was happy. but now he only stays with her and babysits her kids while she makes a career on his back.

it's true that he still works in the studio but somehow i think that if eden wasn't in his life the album would have been finished long time ago. but well...in the early 2011 when the album was supposed to come he was too busy taking her to cabo and lake tahoe and fancy restaurants and other stuff like that.

YES!!! OMG!! So true!! The album would have been out already and he would be on tour!!! Jesse is a young 24 year old man how needs it live his life. She's had hers!! She needs to let him have his own space.

yes it's true but what can we do to make him realize that? it's just so frustrating to sit in front of a computer and not being able to do anything for him Sad

i hope that "thingy thing" reads her mentions on twitter soon...some of them are harsh but so true....but well truth hurts right? Smile)
    jessefan

Post  jessefan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

yes it's true but what can we do to make him realize that? it's just so frustrating to sit in front of a computer and not being able to do anything for him Sad

i hope that "thingy thing" reads her mentions on twitter soon...some of them are harsh but so true....but well truth hurts right? Smile)

The sad thing is we can't Sad I rally wish we could but we can't Sad

I've seem those mentions too. They are harsh like you said but like you said again, truth hurts Wink

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:15 am

I don't care how mean these tweets are, she should start to realize who she's hurting with being so arrogant! :-'( I don't want to take this any more... I just want her to disappear. I want Jesse to open his eyes, and to see what he's all about to lose, because of her. I want him to be happy, but he doesn't seem to be happy to me... he's happy on the stage, when he's singing, not when he's getting held back by a women WHO IS OLDER THAN MY MOTHER! My mum is 35 and I'll turn 17 in 4 months :-/ gosh... I just want her to back off... she is ruining Jesses life and even the lives of her children... :-(

Post  jessefan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:18 am

NikajMac wrote:I don't care how mean these tweets are, she should start to realize who she's hurting with being so arrogant! :-'( I don't want to take this any more... I just want her to disappear. I want Jesse to open his eyes, and to see what he's all about to lose, because of her. I want him to be happy, but he doesn't seem to be happy to me... he's happy on the stage, when he's singing, not when he's getting held back by a women WHO IS OLDER THAN MY MOTHER! My mum is 35 and I'll turn 17 in 4 months :-/ gosh... I just want her to back off... she is ruining Jesses life and even the lives of her children... :-(

I know what saying. I don't want him to give up everything for her because she isn't worth it!!! I wish some how me can make him see.

Post  NikajMac on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 am

jessefan wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:I don't care how mean these tweets are, she should start to realize who she's hurting with being so arrogant! :-'( I don't want to take this any more... I just want her to disappear. I want Jesse to open his eyes, and to see what he's all about to lose, because of her. I want him to be happy, but he doesn't seem to be happy to me... he's happy on the stage, when he's singing, not when he's getting held back by a women WHO IS OLDER THAN MY MOTHER! My mum is 35 and I'll turn 17 in 4 months :-/ gosh... I just want her to back off... she is ruining Jesses life and even the lives of her children... :-(

I know what saying. I don't want him to give up everything for her because she isn't worth it!!! I wish some how me can make him see.

The problem is, we can't! It breaks my heart saying this, but he doesn't care about us anymore! He used to love us, now, the only thing he cares about, is this ****! She should go to hell! The only thing we can do is wait... I wish there was a fast-forward button to when Jesse finally realizes how naive he is believing in a relationship with her!

Post  jessefan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:25 am

NikajMac wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

The problem is, we can't! It breaks my heart saying this, but he doesn't care about us anymore! He used to love us, now, the only thing he cares about, is this ****! She should go to hell! The only thing we can do is wait... I wish there was a fast-forward button to when Jesse finally realizes how naive he is believing in a relationship with her!

I'm sure he still cares, after all he would be hear if it wasn't for his fans. I just don't like what she has done to him. It make me really mad. I don't know what to do. I wish I could go over there and talk to him or something!!

Can't his friends/family see what's happening? Can't they help???

Post  NikajMac on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:31 am

jessefan wrote:

I feel like his family, friends and even sherry like her... I wish they didn't!

The worst part about this right now is, I have a biology test tomorrow and I can't seem to concentrate! I'm just so upset right now! I feel like I've done everything wrong, like I wasted years of my live LOVING this guy! I have every album, a t-shirt, posters, his fragrance! I feel like burning them right now! (I won't of course) :-D I can't explain what I'm feeling! It's some kind of love/hate for Jesse! It's like: hey, his music helped me through out hard times! I love him for that! But now it's like: hey, I'm waiting for his album since end of 2009, we soon have 2012, Jesse doesn't say anything, this **** is ruining his life and I'm burning up inside! :-(

:-D whatever! I'm just gonna wait... I can't seem to NOT like him... I have been a fan for way too long to stop loving him... this just won't work. It's not a "Fever" or whatever... it won't go away, it's like AIDS!

Post  EveryoneLovesMe on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:32 am

jessefan wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

I'm sure he still cares, after all he would be hear if it wasn't for his fans. I just don't like what she has done to him. It make me really mad. I don't know what to do. I wish I could go over there and talk to him or something!!

unfortunately from what i've seen his family and friends adore her too...sherry, ginger, drew lipson (his friend), jessica lanther...they all seem to love her Sad and i can't understand why...what am i missing?

NikajMac

Post  NikajMac on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:33 am

I know, I'm kinda getting pathetic, I'm sorry :-(

Post  EveryoneLovesMe on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:35 am

NikajMac wrote:I know, I'm kinda getting pathetic, I'm sorry :-(

well that would make two of us... Smile)
    but come on...we do have a point here. i am as objective and realistic as possible...i'm not doing this because of a stupid fan jealousy or something...i know what i said it's true...and what u've said so far is also true
    jessefan

Post  jessefan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:37 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

but come on...we do have a point here. i am as objective and realistic as possible...i'm not doing this because of a stupid fan jealousy or something...i know what i said it's true...and what u've said so far is also true

I don't know many more. Sad I don't know how they can all like her! >_<

Post  NikajMac on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

Thank you! :-)
    I'm not jealous of her :-/ I would NEVER want to be her -.- :-) but I know what you're trying to say with that... I just want the best for Jesse, I know that I will never be with him. And I don't want to. I can't live a public life :-D I'm too shy for that, haha :-D but I also don't want him to end up hurt, you know? I think all of us know, that she definitely is not right for him... I feel like everybody knows that, even her. Only Jesse seems to take forever...

Post  jessefan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:40 am

Maybe he wants to but doesn't know how??

Post  EveryoneLovesMe on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 am

yeah...maybe he just got used to stay with her? like they're together out of simply custom?

idk...i feel like now i'm trying to find him excuses too Smile)

and i'm not jealous either...i'm just really worried and concerned about him. somehow everything he does affects me on a high level Smile)
    jessefan

Post  jessefan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:01 pm

It affects me too! Don't worry!!

Post  EveryoneLovesMe on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:44 pm

here's some news: eden just blocked a fan of jesse on facebook because she dared to comment the truth about her on her page ...
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:56 pm

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:here's some news: eden just blocked a fan of jesse on facebook because she dared to comment the truth about her on her page ...

:-D I told you, she's a b*tch! :-D gosh -.- The truth really must hurt, right?

what did this fan say?

Post  EveryoneLovesMe on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:02 pm

NikajMac wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:here's some news: eden just blocked a fan of jesse on facebook because she dared to comment the truth about her on her page ...

what did this fan say?

just he same truth we were discussing about here...about how she's using him and about how ugly she is...until now she used to just delete her comments but today she blocked her
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:04 pm

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:

what did this fan say?

just he same truth we were discussing about here...about how she's using him and about how ugly she is...until now she used to just delete her comments but today she blocked her

Okay, and how do you know she blocked her? :-/ I really want to just do the same now! :-D

Post  EveryoneLovesMe on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 pm

NikajMac wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:

what did this fan say?

Okay, and how do you know she blocked her? :-/ I really want to just do the same now! :-D

because she told me on the fan page i'm an admin on ... she said she blocked her and she can't post on her wall or on her photos anymore
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:14 pm

let's see how long she takes until she blocks me :-)

Post  EveryoneLovesMe on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:20 pm

NikajMac wrote:let's see how long she takes until she blocks me :-)

ahhh u make me so proud Smile)
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:21 pm

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

:-D haha thank you ♥️ can you invite me into the Jesse group you're admin in?

Post  EveryoneLovesMe on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:34 pm

NikajMac wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

:-D haha thank you ♥️ can you invite me into the Jesse group you're admin in?

it's just a page not a group...so here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/jesterforjmacer

like it and u're one of us Smile
    we have tons of pics of jesse (daily update) for u to see and comment on and a lots of posts about eden Smile)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:42 pm