JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
babygirl49392
jessefan
6 posters

Have It All leaked (NO LINKS)

jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Have It All leaked (NO LINKS) Empty Have It All leaked (NO LINKS)

Post  jessefan Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:27 am

So I found out that it leaked around 2 days ago. I'm actually sad by this. Jesse has worked so hard and he still is on this album.

What are your thoughts?

Who leaks albums???

I know us fans will buy the album when it actually comes out. We will support Jesse and his music.

I won't be downloading, even though I've/we've waited a very long time. I can safely say I can wait Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Have It All leaked (NO LINKS) Empty Re: Have It All leaked (NO LINKS)

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Unfortunately, it's people who feel that something is owed to them for waiting so long for it. And on top of the waiting, not ever hearing anything more about it from him or his team. Sad Just the sad people that are sad and truly disappointed with their life so the have to bring someone else down too to try to make themselves feel better.

Sadly, since he is still working on it, I feel(and can honestly see this) like because of the entire album being leaked, that he'll change the whole thing. And I couldn't blame him if he does really, because when it's just a song or two leaked that's somewhat fine because the integrity of the rest of the album and all the work put into it is still there. But now, this, strips that away, and makes you just think "What's the point? Why release it when people have been and can get it for free now?"

And of course, I don't want him to scrap it all and start over, since we have already been waiting for so long, but I'll completely and honestly understand him and why he did so, if he does decided to do just that.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:13 am

babygirl49392 wrote:Unfortunately, it's people who feel that something is owed to them for waiting so long for it. And on top of the waiting, not ever hearing anything more about it from him or his team. Sad Just the sad people that are sad and truly disappointed with their life so the have to bring someone else down too to try to make themselves feel better.

Sadly, since he is still working on it, I feel(and can honestly see this) like because of the entire album being leaked, that he'll change the whole thing. And I couldn't blame him if he does really, because when it's just a song or two leaked that's somewhat fine because the integrity of the rest of the album and all the work put into it is still there. But now, this, strips that away, and makes you just think "What's the point? Why release it when people have been and can get it for free now?"

And of course, I don't want him to scrap it all and start over, since we have already been waiting for so long, but I'll completely and honestly understand him and why he did so, if he does decided to do just that.

I see where you are coming from. Well the album is only a few months away from being released so hopefully he won't scrap the whole thing.

Jesse is putting more songs on the album so hopefully they won't leak and then 'Have It All' gets released for real it will do better because of the added songs.

But yes this is sad and I feel for Jesse. I wonder if he knows?
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:40 am

You'll probably see me as a "not-true" fan now, but I really couldn't resist listening to the songs... I've been waiting for THREE dammed years for this album! I listen to it and I must say it's good. Not great but good. The Song have it all kinda disappointed me, because his voice sounds so strange... but I think she Likes me is so awesome! His voice sounds amazing, and I love when he says: "yo" or "she just gets me". :-D

I also like Undo :-) it's very slow and it's sung very high. but it sounds AWESOME. I also like I don't normally do this, there's also a girls voice in it. "Boy you know I like but I don't normally do this", sounds so good.

A song that surprised me was Seasons (My love will never change). It sounds a thousand times better than live (although I think that he did an amazing job performing it live). It sounds just so good, and also the music.

But my favorite: THE WRITER!!! I LOVE deep lyrics! Jesse did an amazing job, I can't stop listening to The writer. It goes like:

Cause she was the writer,
    she was the star
    She was the writer
    And she wrote off my heart
    ...When I said I loved her,
    she found another
    And that's how the story goes

♥♥ I love it :-)
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:14 am

NikajMac wrote:You'll probably see me as a "not-true" fan now, but I really couldn't resist listening to the songs... I've been waiting for THREE dammed years for this album! I listen to it and I must say it's good. Not great but good. The Song have it all kinda disappointed me, because his voice sounds so strange... but I think she Likes me is so awesome! His voice sounds amazing, and I love when he says: "yo" or "she just gets me". :-D

I also like Undo :-) it's very slow and it's sung very high. but it sounds AWESOME. I also like I don't normally do this, there's also a girls voice in it. "Boy you know I like but I don't normally do this", sounds so good.

A song that surprised me was Seasons (My love will never change). It sounds a thousand times better than live (although I think that he did an amazing job performing it live). It sounds just so good, and also the music.

But my favorite: THE WRITER!!! I LOVE deep lyrics! Jesse did an amazing job, I can't stop listening to The writer. It goes like:

she was the star
    She was the writer
    she found another

♥️♥️ I love it :-)

I understand, we have been waiting a very long time for 'Have It All' and I don't think of you as a "not true" You're still a fan Very Happy

The only song I listened to was The Writer and I love it!! Jesse's voice is amazing on it!! Very Happy
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:37 am

I ♥ this song! It's stuck in my head. THIS is exactly why I love Jesse ♥ I love these kinds of songs ♥

The Writer

I didn’t know
    Hey, she put a pen to my heart and wrote down her name,
    Yeah, and ever since then my life just ain’t been the same,
    No, she left a mark with every word that she wrote
    Maybe I should have known
    Who she was

[Bridge]
    Cause she had me at a “Once Upon A Time”
    And all at once she blew my mind and broke my heart into pieces
    I didn’t know I was just a character
    Another chapter in the works
    Another victim of her words

[Chorus]
    Cause she was The Writer
    She was the Star
    She was The Writer
    And I knew because when I said I loved her
    She found another
    And that’s how, that’s how, that’s how the story goes

She wrote me into life so late in the book
    And so by the end of the paragraph I was so sure
    Oh I didn’t know I was living my day to day, page to page
    What a shame, yeah
    I was just a footnote in her game

Bridge
    Chorus

It goes on and on and on
    But for me it all went wrong
    And that’s how, that’s how the story goes
    It goes on and on and on
    For me it didn’t last too long
    And now our time is over and gone

Chorus
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Number of posts : 77

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:03 am

NikajMac wrote:You'll probably see me as a "not-true" fan now, but I really couldn't resist listening to the songs... I've been waiting for THREE dammed years for this album! I listen to it and I must say it's good. Not great but good. The Song have it all kinda disappointed me, because his voice sounds so strange... but I think she Likes me is so awesome! His voice sounds amazing, and I love when he says: "yo" or "she just gets me". :-D

she was the star
    She was the writer
    she found another

♥️♥️ I love it :-)

exactly! 3 damn years of waiting! i couldn't resist not to listen to it either but i don't think that makes me any less of a fan than others.

also, i'm glad he decided to add more songs to this album because 11 songs aren't enough for an album if you ask me, not to mention that we already knew more than half of them.

hahahaha when he says: "she just really gets me" in i think she likes me i just can't stop laughing...the way he says that it's brilliant Smile) and also in undo when he says "come here nananana come here" =)))) again, can't stop laughing

over all as you said it's a good album but it could've been better...and i think that the real album will be better than what we already listened.

btw...am i the only one who can decipher for who he wrote each song?Smile) like which one is for katie, which one is for jasmine waltz? haha i love that i can always find the story behind his each song
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:27 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

exactly! 3 damn years of waiting! i couldn't resist not to listen to it either but i don't think that makes me any less of a fan than others.

also, i'm glad he decided to add more songs to this album because 11 songs aren't enough for an album if you ask me, not to mention that we already knew more than half of them.

hahahaha when he says: "she just really gets me" in i think she likes me i just can't stop laughing...the way he says that it's brilliant Smile) and also in undo when he says "come here nananana come here" =)))) again, can't stop laughing

over all as you said it's a good album but it could've been better...and i think that the real album will be better than what we already listened.

btw...am i the only one who can decipher for who he wrote each song?Smile) like which one is for katie, which one is for jasmine waltz? haha i love that i can always find the story behind his each song

I'm to 100% sure he wrote I think she likes me for Jasmine Walz (famewh*re/ just like Eden, wish he'd finally open his eyes) -.- :-P Katie..um maybe The Writer (but he didn't write that song) and maybe Mrs. Mistake (he didn't write that neither :-/ )

I didn't say it makes me less of a fan, I just said that it might appear to others that way. I love Jesse and I will always support him, no matter what ♥️

I also love it when he says: nananana (Undo). Everytime I hear that part I'm smiling very bright! haha!! :-P I kinda find that part stupid, but funny :-P

After all, I still do love Departure more than Have it all. They're both... different. :-) I loved the deep lyrics to departure (Not your enemy, told you so, it's over etc.). But... I do like Have it all. But it's too much of a party record to me, I mean: I think she likes me, Club Hop, I don't normally do this, Shake, One Night, Have it all... :-/
    But well :-D let's wait (another 3 years -.-) for the record, with the full tracklist! :-D I'm really tired of waiting, but this leak made me calm down a little :-)
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:18 pm

NikajMac wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

I'm to 100% sure he wrote I think she likes me for Jasmine Walz (famewh*re/ just like Eden, wish he'd finally open his eyes) -.- :-P Katie..um maybe The Writer (but he didn't write that song) and maybe Mrs. Mistake (he didn't write that neither :-/ )

I didn't say it makes me less of a fan, I just said that it might appear to others that way. I love Jesse and I will always support him, no matter what ♥️

I also love it when he says: nananana (Undo). Everytime I hear that part I'm smiling very bright! haha!! :-P I kinda find that part stupid, but funny :-P

After all, I still do love Departure more than Have it all. They're both... different. :-) I loved the deep lyrics to departure (Not your enemy, told you so, it's over etc.). But... I do like Have it all. But it's too much of a party record to me, I mean: I think she likes me, Club Hop, I don't normally do this, Shake, One Night, Have it all... :-/
    But well :-D let's wait (another 3 years -.-) for the record, with the full tracklist! :-D I'm really tired of waiting, but this leak made me calm down a little :-)

yeah i know how "others" might think...i've been called all sorts of names for not liking eden, for listening some leaked songs that might not even be on his album, for having the guts to say my opinions out loud without kissing anyone's butt...and it hurts sometimes but i'm not gonna change for them Smile)

i also find that part kinda silly but like we both agreed it's funny and it puts a smile on our faces Smile

departure is still my favorite too and i don't know if he will ever top that...as for the party record, well, he did say he's gonna add some songs with a more "deep"meaning (i don't even wanna imagine him singing about peace and love and hugs and kisses like eden would have wrote the songs instead of him) but i'm sure the songs will sound great even if the lyrics will be...weird.

and i'm wondering of he's gonna keep this tracklist and add the new songs or if he's gonna replace the "party songs" which don't fit to his "hippie life" anymore with some "peaceful" ones. i guess we just have to wait and see
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:21 pm

oh and the writer and mrs mistake are definitely about katie even if he didn't write them, he probably came with the idea. and i don't normally do this, i think she likes me and probably undo are about jasmine.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:51 pm

After thinking about it, it doesn't really matter if we listen/listened to 'Have It All'

As long as we album the album when it actually comes out, its cool!!

And I don't think it makes us less of a fan. We've waited 3 years for this!!!

I will support Jesse now and forever!!! 100%!!!! Very Happy
    ctryfan1980

Number of posts : 7

Post  ctryfan1980 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:34 pm

"The Writer" is the best song on the album, really one of the best he's ever recorded! I love 10 of the 11 songs. I can't get into "I Don't Normally Do This", the other singers on it just ruin it for me. "Undo" is awesome, very Timberlake!
    Now I do love "I Think she likes me" and have since I saw him live at the KissMass Christmas show in Dec 2010 here in Charlotte. I really wish he'd of just released this album as is, cause it is that good. Then in 2012 he could be releasing the follow up to it! He had some clear radio hits in waiting (Writer, Club Hop, Have it All). I feel honestly he just wasted precious time in his career by not releasing this album while other new stars have emerged in his absence making it all the harder for him to make a true comeback. This was a big mistake on Jesse's part and I just hope he can recover from it. "Have it All" could have easily stood up with the quality of his previous 3 albums without changing a thing. We could be getting a 5th album in 2012 now we are waiting on a 4th album after a 4 year absence. I feel fans were owed that leak and I'm glad it happened and will teach Jesse never to do something like this again in his career. There was no excuse to delay the album like he did, it is fine the way it is.
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 am

I know we're all enjoying the fact that we get to hear the original tacklist for the album, but we need to get one thing straight. For those saying that we were Jesse owed this album or these songs to us...WRONG! Jesse doesn't owe us ANYTHING. Jesse doesn't have to make music at all. He can be a chef, director, producer, actor, or just a songwriter. He didn't have to spinoff into a solo career after Dream Street disbanded and make 3 amazing and successful albums for the world to enjoy. He doesn't have to tour around the world doing concerts, have fan Meet & Greets, sign autographs, make TV appearances, or do radio interviews. He does this because he chooses to do something that he loves and let the world know of his talents. Yeah we're his long time supporting fans and we feel that we deserve music; we practically DEMAND it. I believe that a lot of us JMACkers expect SO MUCH from him that he just overworks himself way past his limit to give us what we want. He really shouldn't have to do that because that would add even MORE stress and weight that he shouldn't have to bear. We should all treat every album/single he releases as a Christmas present: whether we like it or not, at the end of the day, we must be grateful for what we received and be grateful that we were given it in the first place. I see a lot of us having inexcusably high expectations and unnecessary demands for him lately. We really need to bring our heads back down to size and be humble. God gifted the world with Jesse McCartney and we can't abuse it.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:00 pm

JesseMAC22 wrote:I know we're all enjoying the fact that we get to hear the original tacklist for the album, but we need to get one thing straight. For those saying that we were Jesse owed this album or these songs to us...WRONG! Jesse doesn't owe us ANYTHING. Jesse doesn't have to make music at all. He can be a chef, director, producer, actor, or just a songwriter. He didn't have to spinoff into a solo career after Dream Street disbanded and make 3 amazing and successful albums for the world to enjoy. He doesn't have to tour around the world doing concerts, have fan Meet & Greets, sign autographs, make TV appearances, or do radio interviews. He does this because he chooses to do something that he loves and let the world know of his talents. Yeah we're his long time supporting fans and we feel that we deserve music; we practically DEMAND it. I believe that a lot of us JMACkers expect SO MUCH from him that he just overworks himself way past his limit to give us what we want. He really shouldn't have to do that because that would add even MORE stress and weight that he shouldn't have to bear. We should all treat every album/single he releases as a Christmas present: whether we like it or not, at the end of the day, we must be grateful for what we received and be grateful that we were given it in the first place. I see a lot of us having inexcusably high expectations and unnecessary demands for him lately. We really need to bring our heads back down to size and be humble. God gifted the world with Jesse McCartney and we can't abuse it.

Amen! Very nicely said. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:42 am