I forgot my password

Don't foget to see 'Chipwrecked' in theaters Friday, the 16th!

jessecraze

Number of posts : 1980
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Don't foget to see 'Chipwrecked' in theaters Friday, the 16th!

Post  jessecraze on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:51 am

I can't wait to see it because it looks funny and I just love the fact Jesse is apart of it. I mean its huge for him because the chipmunks are ever so popular. Even if youre not a fan of the furry, creaters, I promise Jesse does a phenomenal job! <3 A tip i'd like to give out, buy your tickets as early as possible because they do go fast Wink ENJOY <3 I also think it would be fun if you all write your reviews on the film below. Wink Thanks! love yall!

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Re: Don't foget to see 'Chipwrecked' in theaters Friday, the 16th!

Post  NikajMac on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:41 am

I'll watch it on December 22 with my little brother :-D that's when the movie hits theaters in Germany! I'll tell you what I think as soon as I see it! Smile

Number of posts : 1980
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:03 am

Yay! You wont be disappointed!

Okay here is my review...

First off, my friend and I went into the wrong theater lmao it was right next to the chipmunks like the doors were back to back so its easy to get them confused and I said to my friend like, 'Why isn't there any kids here? Something isn't right...' lmao then the screen came up 'Happy madison productions' lmao and im like 'oooh okay this is Adam Sandler's movie. Deff not the chipmunks' lmao but anyway, the house was packed with little darlings all excited and the movie was really good. I wish Jesse had more lines than he did but Theo is soooooo adorable and I looooove love the fact he also has green eyes just like Jesse!!! It was like the two were destin to become one <3 Wink hehehehe I really advise anyone who hasn't seen it, you think its for kids but its pretty funny for adults. (Either that or im just a big kid lol) but I really have nothing but good things to say <3 *sigh* & the icing on the cake was seeing 'JESSE MCCARTNEY as THEODORE' OMG suuuuuch a huge rush. All I could say was 'MYYYYY MAN!!!' hehehehe Like the fact i'm his fan, hes in that production and i've met him... If youre a fan that has met him, you know how that feels its just a warm feeling <3 okay i'll shut up now and hopefully someone else will have a good review as well Wink #JMACERSFOREVER

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:14 pm

I watched it with my little brother ♥️ (he's 9 and he absolutely adores the Chipmunks)! Although we watched it on German I couldn't help but smile whenever Theodore said something!!! He kept reminding me of Jesse!!! :-D He's just sooo cute! I loved the scene, where he gave Dave the "necklace" Smile ♥️ I liked it a lot and I can only recommend it to EVERYBODY! There is not an age limit when it comes to Alvin and the Chipmunks, trust me!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:25 am