JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread

*City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Number of posts : 178

The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread

Post  *City Lights* Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:28 am

It was in my tech class (Which we didn't learn any tech in b/c that teacher he was like insane or something. he had MAJOR issues) anyway this kid ( I think his name was like Andrew? Spencer? somthn) anyway we were in class on the laptops doing nothing any he like snuck it out the window b/c it was the ground floor. I didn't even know that this had occured until my whole class got called into a meeting in a classroom with the principal. And the principal did like a locker check and all. It was nuts. Idk how he thought he was gonna get away with that!
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Number of posts : 74

The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread

Post  HYOSTAR Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:36 am

That's so undeliverable. That kid must've been nuts. Bold, but nuts. Who does that? What'd he think he was gonna do, grab it at the end of the day and walk off? >_> Man people these days got a lot of nerve.
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:39 am

Dude that kid was like a klepto. He even stole a whole book of hall passes. And he would use them to get out of class. Man 7th grade was crazy I could have written a book on it. That teacher that he stole from oh man you don't even want me to start on him. No
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:47 am

Haha, dood man. My 10th year was full of nutters. I told you how they smoked pot in the bathroom while I was in there right? tsk. There should be a book about really small schools and what goes on in them. Folks would be surprised.

schools are crazy. geek
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:49 am

No you didn't! DO TELL! And I'll tell you about that teacher. Did I tell you how he went like psyco on me b/c I wasn't in the right seat? Suspect
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Oh, well... like. There was 15 of us in the entire high school, right? Well...Every Friday we had to clean the entire school, and most of the time the teachers and stuff where all downstairs. But I was upstairs mopping the bathrooms, and these two guys came in RJ and Rolando. And they were like "Yoyo Manda! keep a look out for us." And I was like "uhh alright... >_>" So I just continued to mop the floor, cause I didn't really have much of a clue at what they were doing. Whatever made them have the idea to smoke pot in school is beyond me. tch. After they did that the secretary came upstairs and everything smelled like pot. lol. and she was like "it smells like pot." which was a bish cause like..freaking..there was only a few of us upstairs.. And they just happen to be "the bad" kids. (Excluding me. cause you know me. rofl ...I just happen to be friends with Jessica who was bffs with the 'bad kids')

The entire school went like crazy after that. You wouldn't believe the chaos that ensued after that. lol. But yeah they had everyone who was upstairs had to sit in the classroom, and they looked at us all. And it sucked cause since I was in the bathroom I smelled like weed. Also, I smelled like these two different cleaners that were used to try and cover the smell up. -.- Pastor Rich even had to ask my sister "You don'tthink Amanda would smoke pot would she?" and my sister was all ".-_- No." So he let me out of classroom and I ran to dannie. It was such bullshite cause, they let jessica out of the classroom FIRST before me, and from what I heard...she provided the lighter for the two idiots in the bathroom. And she knew about them going to smoke it. Apparently everybody who was upstairs knew about them going to smoke pot in the bathroom. Everybody except me of course.

There was other things that happened after that..It just was almost like it was falling apart. Maybe I'll tell you another store after you tell me about your teacher, and how he went psycho. >.>

And.. hurry up online. The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 420950 xP is this thread still gonna update your email? I hope so... cause then you'll hear the beep. It's like a bat signal noreen. lmao.
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Aw man your school sounds like my alternative school. With all those bad kiddies.And that so wrong you had to sit there like that. They knew you were a good kid. Did they get into any trouble?

And dude that teacher I swear he was certifiable! We knew it was gonan be an intersting year from the 1st day we were in that class. I swear each time we had that class like 5 people in my class were sent to the principal's office. And it was so funny like this one time he was sending another boy from my class to the principals office and he tried calling on the phone (b/c at my school teachers had to call down to the office to let them know a kid is coming down there) and no ONE would answer the phone for him. And he just kept on trying to call an no one would answer. He must have tried like 5 times! So then he like gave up and decided to get the hall moniter person to take the kid down to the office and they were no where to be found. It was like they were all avoiding him.

Ok so that's just to let you know how he was. But ok one time it was like 4 days from being the last day of school, and he wanted us to do some class work. We had to like watch this movie and write notes or something( I don't even rememeber b/c l learned NOTHING int hat class.) but anyway I moved up to see the t.v. better and he goes. "Noreen go back to your seat!" and I was like "Mr. A we don't have assigned seats and I can't see the t.v. from there so what am I supposed to do?" and he was like "Go back to the back of the room where you belong!" and I was like The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 Suspect "We always sit anywhere we want in this class. What are you talking about?" and he just kept on screaming and yelling at me and finally he told me to leave and go to the office But I didn't even care because the office was like the only place in school that had air conditioning so it was all good. That and the face that the guy I had a crush on was in the office with me. The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 Icon_razz

Haha ya my phone is like the bat signal when I hear it I know someone out there needs me. The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 Icon_rr

Well sometimes it's my phone comp texting me about the bill. The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 Lol
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:43 pm

Man what a nutter. lol. That teacher is crazy. What the heck was he yellin' for when you didn't even have assigned seats. lmao. But I suppose that's good that the office had AC and the dood was in there. XD

That would've never happened to me cause well I didnt' like nobody in my school, and the principal.. she'd always call me hunny bunny. Hahah I don't know why Suspect
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:00 pm

lol ya it was good. lol. He wasn't at the school the next year. He prob got fired! lol.

Dude whaaaaa? The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 Suspect She sound's interesting?

And you said you had another crazy story?
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Hahaha, wouldn't surprise me. teachers like that tend to get fired. xP lol.

yaeh she was strange, but I liked her.

Oh yeah. there's tons of stories like..
    this pastor that supposedly slapped some of the kids. So they wanted him fired. I didn't see it..but I was there. And the one betch was doing something to be spiteful and tick him off. So he grabbed her lipgloss from her hand and thew it out. ~rolls eyes~

another time this kid joe went crazy, and punched this other kid named Billy in the face. and billy was like "oh thanks that didn't hurt at all, it felt good cracked my jaw." LOL he was trying to play it off all smooth when you could tell he wanted to cry.

And that same day joe went crazy later on, and threatened to punch my friend Jessica o.o like he even got in her face with his fist. Though it was funny cause he was like 3 inches shorter than jess and she was screaming in his face and backed him into the corner, telling him to punch her. ahaha. lol!
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:34 pm

LMAO your school was as crazy as mine!

Did I ever tell you about the time this kid like flew in the air through the room?
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:35 pm

btw did they get that pastor fired?
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:58 pm

AHAHA WHAT. No you didn't tell me that.

and yeah he never came back. after this like big whole meeting with the owners and stuff of the school. >.>
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:06 am

What? What do you think they said to him?

Ok this was in 8th grade. The teacher left the class for a sec so we were in there by ourselves and these two boys started arguing. I have no idea what they were arguing about because I wasn't paying attention. So anyway they were standing in one of the aisles going back and forth and this the shorter dude like punched the other dude and he like flew from the front of the aisle all the way to the back of the aisle. It was like one of the karate movies. And my whole class started sing "I believe I can fly" It was so funny.

I have lots of funny fight stories. The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 Lol
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:33 am

oh, we were all there at the meeting. but they were trying to fire the pastor aND the principal. -.- pft. I liked the principal. they made her cry. arsholes.

Ahahahah oh man that's hilarious. what in the world. lol.
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:36 am

Aw that's so mean. :/ Did they fire her?

haha I know. I don't know what was funnier that or the fight that Greg and Rickey had.

If you could call that a fight. The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:55 am

No they didnt, she stayed until the end of the year and quit. tsk..

and do I even wanna know about that 'fight' xD
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:38 am

Aw that's a shame i can't blame her though. I think I would quit too.

lol Well it was at lunch. I told you about it remember? I told you about how at lunch Rickey was in line to get a snack and Greg walked up to him, tapped him on the shoulder and when Rickey turned around he punched him. And Rickey's girlfriend ran all up crying. haha it was too funny. The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 Lol
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:40 am

I probably would've quit too. lol.

haha oh yeah. xD I remember now. lol.
    fights are hilarious. and they are so much The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 690817
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:04 am

haha yes they are.

How much of our FF are we gonna change?
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:20 am

I was thinking a lot of it.

less characters and more thoughtfully planned out. x)
    def. want to change the one main girls name. x: lol. like you wanna change the other girls name.
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:22 am

Who should go then? And like what story line should we change?
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:34 am

I don't even know. o.e
    I don't even know how to write a fanfiction. lmao
    fail.
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:36 am

Haha me either. um I guess you would write it like any other story right? The *City Lights* & HYOSTAR Thread - Page 2 Icon_scratch
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:03 am

Maybe we should just create a whole new story or something x_x
    and plan plan plan. We should do a crazy story like...
    a crack fanfic.

we can re-write...a fairytale only with Jesse and other crazy characters. xP

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 am