I forgot my password

Last few weeks of school!

AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Last few weeks of school! Empty Last few weeks of school!

Post  AngelaJoy on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:51 pm

I'm almost done with this semester. Only like 2 more weeks, plus finals week.
    So ready for this semester to be over. Two projects yet, which I'm 2/3 done with one and at a point I cant quite continue yet, not due for two weeks, and another I can't start til next week.

In addition to 3 college classes, I work 1 day a week and then pick up some and tutoring a girl in math (which I have no math class at the moment,but doing more math homework hours than i did when i had math)

So ready for it to be over....Then i'll have 6 weeks of school in the beginning of summer (just one class)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 1981
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Last few weeks of school! Empty Re: Last few weeks of school!

Post  jessecraze on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:47 pm

wow girl! Hang in there & you will make it through <3 You are certainly busy & doing a lot at once. Hats off to you for working so hard, I know it will pay off for you. Hope youre doing well otherwise & that we see more of you on here! Wink (also please pretty please post more F.F of my best friends brother when you have time) love ya, ttyl - Miss Amp

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:35 am

well, i know i haven't been on here in a while and i apologize for that! i still do love jmac though, i just have other stuff going on in my life right now! looking forward to the new cd and his next movie to be released in the near future! Last few weeks of school! 690817 cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:41 pm