JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Body Language

SarahXJesse2010
    SarahXJesse2010

Number of posts : 48

Body Language Empty Body Language

Post  SarahXJesse2010 Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:08 am

is it out on any music downloading programs? I heard it was on some.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Body Language Empty Re: Body Language

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:28 pm

I've only heard that it's out on rhapsody, but I don't know. I have itunes and it's not out on there yet and someone on another board said that it's not on limewire yet either.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:35 am

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Yea, I knew that. But I hadn't seen that one yet. I've seen another one though but it doesn't have the download link to it. That's the only thing that makes me mad about it being up, that they are providing a fast and easy way for people to illegal download it and don't even care. At least the other one I saw, was just the song and in the description box said that it's for promotion use only. This person seems to have no remorse about the fact that she's helping to ruin the industry.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:24 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Yea, I knew that. But I hadn't seen that one yet. I've seen another one though but it doesn't have the download link to it. That's the only thing that makes me mad about it being up, that they are providing a fast and easy way for people to illegal download it and don't even care. At least the other one I saw, was just the song and in the description box said that it's for promotion use only. This person seems to have no remorse about the fact that she's helping to ruin the industry.

Yeah. It shouldn't even have been released, period. Atleast not yet, not until AFTER the CD comes out with the song (Unless you pay for it, not download). When the people have the 3 new tracks already (illegally) downloaded, they won't go out and buy the songs/CD. Meaning nothing for Jesse....

That's why I haven't listened to it yet, because I want to wait to buy it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:28 pm