JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Jesse will be on 96.1 Kiss Tonight

ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Jesse will be on 96.1 Kiss Tonight Empty Jesse will be on 96.1 Kiss Tonight

Post  ILuvJmac86 Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Jesse will be on 96.1 KISS FM 2-night around 8pm mst
    Jesse will be on 96.1 Kiss Tonight 690817
    link

http://kissfmcolorado.com/main.html
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Jesse will be on 96.1 Kiss Tonight Empty Re: Jesse will be on 96.1 Kiss Tonight

Post  adriiii Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:22 pm

they're playing Body Language right now... Smile and they said they would be live w/ Jesse in a few minutes
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

Post  BodyLanguage Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:29 pm

the live feed isnt working... can someone record? Wink
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

Post  BodyLanguage Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:51 pm

nvm its working
    adriiii
    adriiii

Post  adriiii Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:55 pm

ahhh I was trying to record it for the fanclub and it didn't work.. but for those that want to know..

basically they were talking about Summerland and Lori Loughlin..
    then Jesse said he was going into the studio again to record his 4th album Smile
    the dj asked about Ludacris and T-Pain collaborations and how that came about
    he also asked who else he would want to work with on his 4th album and Jesse said he would want to work with females..like Leona, Fergie, Taylor Swift.
    The dj and Jesse gave a shout out to the fanclubs on twitter that replied to their tweet about Jesse calling the station.
    Jesse talked about when a fan asked him to sign their arm so they can get a tattoo of it and she actually did lol.
    Best Part!! hahaa for those lucky people in Colorado Smile they are giving away Jesse's ipod for the winner of the countdown at 9 Smile I WISH I COULD WIN!! Wink

Jesse aired around 9:30 central time and I'm still listening to hear the winner lol
    adriiii
    adriiii

Post  adriiii Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:36 pm

for anyone who lives in Colorado!
    I can't win unfortunately..but in the next few minutes if someone happens to log on and wants to call in to win Jesse's ipod here you go..
    9. Sexy Chick - David Guetta/Akon
    8. Damned If I do Ya- All time low
    7. Body Language !
    6. Starstruckk - 3oh3
    5. Replay- Iyaz
    4. 3 - Britney Spears
    3. meet me halfway - Black eyed peas
    2. one time - justin bieber
    1. fireflies- owl city

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:49 pm