JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
Jmaclover89
jessecraze
AngelaJoy
7 posters

Jesse Say Now Live

AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Jesse Say Now Live Empty Jesse Say Now Live

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:09 pm

so i know its already a thread about his message on say now where he's going to be live tomorrow.

i know Emily, Amp and several others were trying to get Jesse to join this thread.

Just a suggestion for whoever attempts to call and actually does get a chance to call Jesse (i'm planning on attempting, hopefully getting to talk to him) to ask him while your on the phone if he'll join and please at least check out this thread, and let us know its him, maybe post every once in a while?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Jesse Say Now Live Empty Re: Jesse Say Now Live

Post  jessecraze Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:48 pm

So did anyone get to call????????? (i'm going nuts to find out)

I wanted soooo sooo soo badly to call, but I was playing the organ at my church and could not get out of it.. (I tried hard)

So if anyone got to talk to him, please please let me know <3 thanks <333333
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:09 am

I called in but was put on hold the whole 30min so I never got through.
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Jmaclover89 wrote:I called in but was put on hold the whole 30min so I never got through.

Same here.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Jmaclover89 wrote:I called in but was put on hold the whole 30min so I never got through.

yeahhh same here. I wasn't really ready when they asked for my name so I talked really fast.
    there was one girl he talked to that was extremely rude.ugh
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:54 pm

i ended up being really sick all weekend and forgot about it until 6:30 eastern time.. which of course was too late..
    i told mom to remind me too. haha
    it woulda really made my weekend.
    allison2565
    allison2565

Number of posts : 21

Post  allison2565 Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:28 pm

I got to talk to him yesterday! It just made me day! I had a really bad day at work and I was on my way home and got his twitter update to my phone and thought that i would try to call in.... didnt think i would get through so when it actually did I was freaking out. I have been a fan since I was ten yrs old. (im now 20 Smile ) and I had like a billion questions i want to ask him but I did not want to see like one of those crazy fans so I just played it cool. We ended up talking about baseball, I am a phillies fan he is a yankee fan and thats a big controversy back here on the east coast lol! Anyway Im sure if anyone heard that phone call they must have thought i was such a loser but i do not care, i had fun and although i didnt ask him a questions and profess my love to him just hearing him say "Hey Allison from New Jersey what's going on?" melted me:) I will always remember that day!
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:01 am

allison2565 wrote:I got to talk to him yesterday! It just made me day! I had a really bad day at work and I was on my way home and got his twitter update to my phone and thought that i would try to call in.... didnt think i would get through so when it actually did I was freaking out. I have been a fan since I was ten yrs old. (im now 20 Smile ) and I had like a billion questions i want to ask him but I did not want to see like one of those crazy fans so I just played it cool. We ended up talking about baseball, I am a phillies fan he is a yankee fan and thats a big controversy back here on the east coast lol! Anyway Im sure if anyone heard that phone call they must have thought i was such a loser but i do not care, i had fun and although i didnt ask him a questions and profess my love to him just hearing him say "Hey Allison from New Jersey what's going on?" melted me:) I will always remember that day!

omg I heard you!! lucky Very Happy Very Happy you were one of the ones I liked! haha I like when he actually has a conversation and it's not all one-sided lol. I'm glad you got to talk to him after 10 years! Smile
    allison2565
    allison2565

Number of posts : 21

Post  allison2565 Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:45 pm

thanks, if only i could get a recording of the conversation so it can make me happy everyday! and i agree about the one-sided conversations, very lame. He obviously knows your a fan and you love him if your calling lol. I just wanted to talk to him as if he was one of my close friends, and I hope that i did not come off rude. like i hope he wasnt expecting me to be all excited and everything. lol
    mandy_tran306
    mandy_tran306

Number of posts : 173

Post  mandy_tran306 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:05 am

That's so unfair with international fans. I'm so so jealous Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:48 am