JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
JMacLover09
JesseMacNY
6 posters

How far,is TOO far?

Poll

Too far/tattoo

[ 16 ]
    How far,is TOO far? Bar_left57%How far,is TOO far? Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 5 ]
    How far,is TOO far? Bar_left18%How far,is TOO far? Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 7 ]
    How far,is TOO far? Bar_left25%How far,is TOO far? Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 28
    Back
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

How far,is TOO far? Empty How far,is TOO far?

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:34 am

I was just wondering...someone who i know,has got a Jesse tattoo..And i'm seriously wondering,how far,is TOO far??.Shes got a Jesse tattoo AND a David (Archuleta)Tattoo..Personally, I think its TOO FAR ..but any of YOU think it is???..

Thnx How far,is TOO far? 110686
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

How far,is TOO far? Empty Re: How far,is TOO far?

Post  JMacLover09 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:25 am

i think it depends on how big/obnoxious the tattoo is. i mean, if it's small, like his initials or something on her wrist, then i think it's okay ... but if it's too big, like his face or something, haha, then i think it's a lil too far. but i think it's a complement for Jesse and even David for her to have a lil something of them on her body. i personally i don't think would do it, just because to me tattoos are meant to be something that has great meaning to someone, but maybe that's why this friend of yours got hers.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:58 pm

No way man. I would never get a tattoo of anyone's name or face..even if it's the love of your life or somethin...things change. There are plenty of other ways to express your appreciation of someone lol
    Nerizzlle
    Nerizzlle

Number of posts : 35

Post  Nerizzlle Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:07 pm

I think is too far! I can understand she loves Jesse and David very much but it isn't necessary to tattoo someone's face or something like that... It's the craziest thing I ever listened
    But everyone is different and I respect her although I never do it.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm

thats definitly too far.
    this happens and stuff changes. i would never get a tattoo of anyones face or name. if its like an song lyric the love and its inspirational to them or something along those longs, okay but thats just toooooo far
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:12 am

Shes got a David tattoo,its an ArchAngel thing,and Jesse's says "J-Mac" but with a How far,is TOO far? 690817 ..like 'J-M How far,is TOO far? 690817 c"
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 am

I don't think its too far i mean if its small then i don't see the prolem with it but if it was huge like his whole face or something then i'd say thats a bit to extream. and I think I remember Jesse talking to a radio guy about someone just like this and Jesse quite liked the idea.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Jmaclover89 wrote:I don't think its too far i mean if its small then i don't see the prolem with it but if it was huge like his whole face or something then i'd say thats a bit to extream. and I think I remember Jesse talking to a radio guy about someone just like this and Jesse quite liked the idea.

Yea..But the DJ/Interviewer had made her sound MORE obsessed than she is..She had already HAD BOTH tattoos when Jesse was interviewed that night lol..But yea.. Very Happy
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:36 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:
    Jmaclover89 wrote:I don't think its too far i mean if its small then i don't see the prolem with it but if it was huge like his whole face or something then i'd say thats a bit to extream. and I think I remember Jesse talking to a radio guy about someone just like this and Jesse quite liked the idea.

Yea..But the DJ/Interviewer had made her sound MORE obsessed than she is..She had already HAD BOTH tattoos when Jesse was interviewed that night lol..But yea.. Very Happy
    ohhh haha i see now
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:53 am

Jmaclover89 wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:

ohhh haha i see now

Yeah...I was just wondering..Like Kaitlyn said..If its a lyric or something,thats fine but..His name like that?No lol... Rolling Eyes But anyway thx What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:16 am