JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
bedtime71
JMacLover09
NikajMac
7 posters

I can't believe it!! It's over Vid!

NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

I can't believe it!! It's over Vid! Empty I can't believe it!! It's over Vid!

Post  NikajMac Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:48 pm

oh my gosh! Jesse.... oohh... poor him. Katie must've hurt him....

The blonde girl in the vid is called Melissa. She's blonde, she's pretty, she has such a sweet smile.... just look at this picture:

I can't believe it!! It's over Vid! Kacie

I just watched the video... then I noticed that^^.. her name is Kacie in the it's over video

JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

I can't believe it!! It's over Vid! Empty Re: I can't believe it!! It's over Vid!

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:39 pm

oh wow. haha i never saw that! ... man, that sucks. but, i kinda saw that coming =(
    bedtime71
    bedtime71

Number of posts : 168

I can't believe it!! It's over Vid! Empty Re: I can't believe it!! It's over Vid!

Post  bedtime71 Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:58 pm

She's so perfect!
    mandy_tran306
    mandy_tran306

Number of posts : 173

Post  mandy_tran306 Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:05 am

Yeah I saw this at the first time I watched the music video. Kacie -> Katie , maybe Neutral
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:37 am

aw yeah I remember seeing that ...
    he's also said in a few interviews that he relates to this song the most..
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:54 am

Katie should never be blamed for hurting Jesse at all. I've read comments on YouTube where a lot of the fans blame Katie for all of Jesse's pain; which is completely untrue. They never stopped to think about how much pain she had to go through to actually come out and say "It's Over". Yeah, it was hard for Jesse, but it was hard for her to. I'm not giving up hope that they will one day get back together!
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Post  monia16 Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:50 pm

There have been rumors that she cheated on him. And I wouldn't be surprise if she did cheat on him. Sasha Vujacic dumped her. Apparently she was cheating on him already. Honestly if a girl cheat on Jesse then she is the dumbest person in the world and they don't deserve him.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:56 am

I really, really, really don't know what to say about these rumors, because I love Katie. She's pretty, has such a sweet charakter... well... Jesse loved her, that's obvious....
    Well.... why would Jesse think that they'd come back together, IF she was cheating on him once? So maybe, she'd do it a second time? I don't think so... I mean, what Katie said about the song bleeding love was so sweet, she couldn't hear it, because she wasn't over Jesse...
    I don't know if she's that kind of girl, who's just thinking over (you know..). And I don't think that she was cheating on Jesse...

But.. something confuses me. In the It's over video, is this girl "Kacie" cheating on Jesse, right? She's flirting with other guys, and at the end you can see her holding somebody else... as Jesse says It's oovveer....
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:20 pm

NikajMac wrote:I really, really, really don't know what to say about these rumors, because I love Katie. She's pretty, has such a sweet charakter... well... Jesse loved her, that's obvious....
    Well.... why would Jesse think that they'd come back together, IF she was cheating on him once? So maybe, she'd do it a second time? I don't think so... I mean, what Katie said about the song bleeding love was so sweet, she couldn't hear it, because she wasn't over Jesse...
    I don't know if she's that kind of girl, who's just thinking over (you know..). And I don't think that she was cheating on Jesse...

But.. something confuses me. In the It's over video, is this girl "Kacie" cheating on Jesse, right? She's flirting with other guys, and at the end you can see her holding somebody else... as Jesse says It's oovveer....

There is no solid proof ANYWHERE that Katie cheated on Jesse. I'm so freaking tired of people saying that and calling Katie "cold-hearted", a slut, skank, poser, user, and whole lot of other names. Furthermore, why would Katie cheat on him if she loved him that much!? There will never be a solid explanation on how or why they broke up. All we can live on is the fact that their careers were taking off and they couldn't see much of each other. Jesse said that they still remain friends and that they still talk. They harbor no hard feelings for each other. They both said that there's a chance that they would get back together. And as for the music video, the concept is mostly the director's vision with some of the artist's ideas, too. So I wouldn't base their relationship on a music video. I don't see Katie cheating on anyone, because from what I've been seeing through the years are Lakers cheating on their girlfriends/wives (i.e. Kobe Bryant & Rick Fox) not the other way around. So I wouldn't believe anything I hear w/out solid evidence backing it up. I love Katie and she seems so sweet and down to earth. I just wish she would stop getting blamed for everything. Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:40 am