JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

He tweeted again finally. About KIngdom Hearts!

monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

He tweeted again finally. About KIngdom Hearts! Empty He tweeted again finally. About KIngdom Hearts!

Post  monia16 Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:12 pm

There will a new Kingdom Hearts game and he's voicing Roxas again! Very Happy

"Recording yet another Kingdom Hearts Game. All you Gamers eat your heart out! Man what a process tho. First recordin was in 2005 for game 1"

Can't wait!!
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

He tweeted again finally. About KIngdom Hearts! Empty Re: He tweeted again finally. About KIngdom Hearts!

Post  COMcCartney Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:13 pm

YEAH that means Birth By Sleep is coming to the U.S. I was hoping he would have this character. He's not Roxas this time if it's the right game, he voices Ven, another Keyblade warrior 10 years before the first Kingdom Hearts Game.

He voices Ven because he looks exactly like Roxas and that will be explained in the game.

I wonder why He said he voiced the first game when he didn't till the second game?
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

He tweeted again finally. About KIngdom Hearts! Empty Re: He tweeted again finally. About KIngdom Hearts!

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Disney should be really proud of the Kingdom Hearts series. One of the best game series ever! I used to play the Japanese version though. It was only after I finished playing that I know Jesse's on the Amercian version -v- XD
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:34 am

huh? which game? xD and for which game console? :/ Question
    Nerizzlle
    Nerizzlle

Number of posts : 35

Post  Nerizzlle Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:42 am

I love the KH saga!!
    When I knew Jesse was Roxa's voice I was so happy, but when the games came out was dubbed in spanish so I can't hear his voice.
    Anyway the new game ''Kingdom Hearts 365/2 days'' is in english so I'll buy it this christmas. And I hope ''Birth by sleep'' will be in english too.

NikajMac wrote:huh? which game? xD and for which game console? :/ Question

It depends, KH1 and KH2 are for PS2, KH chain of memories is for Gameboy advance, KH 365/2 days is for Nintendo DS and KH Birth by sleep will be for PSP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:07 am

nothing for Playstation 3? Sad I just have this one :'(

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:50 am