JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
jessecraze
nadzrox12
6 posters

Lovin' That - Justin Timberlake feat. Jesse McCartney [2010 NEW]???

nadzrox12

Number of posts : 56

Lovin' That - Justin Timberlake feat. Jesse McCartney [2010 NEW]??? Empty Lovin' That - Justin Timberlake feat. Jesse McCartney [2010 NEW]???

Post  nadzrox12 Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:48 am

someone put this on youtube..but this is not even the song im pretty sure (cos it doesn't even sound like them!!). OMG jesse and justin <3 i hope this is true though Very Happy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atgoonUhTL8
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Lovin' That - Justin Timberlake feat. Jesse McCartney [2010 NEW]??? Empty Re: Lovin' That - Justin Timberlake feat. Jesse McCartney [2010 NEW]???

Post  jessecraze Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:40 am

LMAO RICK ROLLED! They have the song, 'Never gonna give you up' - Rick Atsley on instead of the real song. I love that song though so i'm not a bit upset Hehe <3333333
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Lovin' That - Justin Timberlake feat. Jesse McCartney [2010 NEW]??? Empty Re: Lovin' That - Justin Timberlake feat. Jesse McCartney [2010 NEW]???

Post  NikajMac Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:34 am

I can't see it Sad It'sd not available in my country ohhh! I soooooooooo hope that they collaborate Very Happy would be soo awesome Very Happy
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:45 pm

lol totally the wrong song lol Smile I hate false labeling Sad
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:30 pm

thats like a song not even from 2010 or 2009 or 2008 even lol at least i dont think. isnt that song from like a long time ago?

definitly not Jesse, there is a pop up that says its rick astley
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:00 pm

haha yeah ... that song's from like the 80s or 90s. so NOT JMac and Justin. i totally thought it was them and got excited ... then heard the beginning of the clip, and figured it out. haha SO not cool though. i flagged it.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Yes the song came out 1987 the year Jesse was born!!!!!!!!!! =D <33333
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 pm

jessecraze wrote:Yes the song came out 1987 the year Jesse was born!!!!!!!!!! =D <33333

haha that's a funny coincidence =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:25 am