JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
nadzrox12
jmacislove
6 posters

MINI CLIP: Jesse McCartney and Jasmine Waltz

jmacislove

Number of posts : 98

MINI CLIP: Jesse McCartney and Jasmine Waltz Empty MINI CLIP: Jesse McCartney and Jasmine Waltz

Post  jmacislove Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:27 pm

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE CLIP!

Mini Clip: Jesse McCartney and Jasmine Waltz at the 7th Annual Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party 9/25/09 (<-- Clickable)
    CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO VIEW THE CLIP!

I know this is old, but just thought I'd post it here. She's pretty!

MINI CLIP: Jesse McCartney and Jasmine Waltz 10xdix4
    nadzrox12

Number of posts : 56

MINI CLIP: Jesse McCartney and Jasmine Waltz Empty Re: MINI CLIP: Jesse McCartney and Jasmine Waltz

Post  nadzrox12 Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:38 am

wow..she is pretty!! lol katie was there too (not in the video...but at the event) that must have been awkward!! nice find btw! Smile
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

MINI CLIP: Jesse McCartney and Jasmine Waltz Empty Re: MINI CLIP: Jesse McCartney and Jasmine Waltz

Post  stinemarie Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Wow, she is really pretty! Thank you for posting :]
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Number of posts : 137
    Hobbies : listining 2 music hangin' out with friends havin' fun decoratin' stuff computer stuff pantin' school texting drawing dance

Post  iwantjessenow4me Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:24 pm

lucky her,she gets 2 KISS Jesse!
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:41 am

AWWWWW I CAN'T WATCH IT!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:28 pm

I'm a pretty good at reading lips and I'm guessing the first word that came out of Jesse's mouth was "What?" Then Jasmine says something to him. It looks like she told him that she saw someone. Then, she says what I think is "She's over there." scratch scratch scratch Question Question It would've been nice to see a video of Jesse and Katie talking though. I wonder if they ever talked to each other during the party. They were at the Grammy's last year, but not together. Would be nice to see them just say "Hello" to each other Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:07 pm