JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
theone_bettytam
l0vinxJeSsE
JessexBroadway
JesseLove
SarahXJesse2010
9 posters

Little Game, Questions Youve Always Wanted To Know About Jesse

SarahXJesse2010
    SarahXJesse2010

Number of posts : 48

Little Game, Questions Youve Always Wanted To Know About Jesse Empty Little Game, Questions Youve Always Wanted To Know About Jesse

Post  SarahXJesse2010 Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:31 pm

i go first.... why he always holds his crotch when singing. LOL
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Number of posts : 77
    Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Little Game, Questions Youve Always Wanted To Know About Jesse Empty Re: Little Game, Questions Youve Always Wanted To Know About Jesse

Post  JesseLove Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Would Jesse ever date outside his race?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Little Game, Questions Youve Always Wanted To Know About Jesse Empty Re: Little Game, Questions Youve Always Wanted To Know About Jesse

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:51 pm

hmmm..
    if he'll marry me :]
    hahaha
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Would he TRUELY ever want to do a Dream Street reunion (concert) if he got the chance?

That's a question I'd want to ask him, but I'm afraid of the answer.... Neutral
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:13 pm

SarahXJesse2010 wrote:i go first.... why he always holds his crotch when singing. LOL

XDDD I like this question. The way he sings is so cute, as if he got a stomach-ache or what lol!
    SarahXJesse2010
    SarahXJesse2010

Number of posts : 48

Post  SarahXJesse2010 Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:27 pm

I know right; I just always wondered the answer. anybody THINK they know the answer feel free to answer it because its been driving me crazy thinking why would he do that? what for?
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Post  JesseLove Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:43 pm

What is his age limit? Like would he date a girl 16, 17 ,18 years of age?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:52 pm

There is tons of questions, i'd ask him!

What his is favorite scent?
    Does he drink vault or has he ever tried it?
    What's his ideal wedding? (lmao i'm sure we all wonder that. Like big or small. Dancing or what not..)
    Does he really support abortin?
    Does he still believe in God?
    (these are not even half, of what i'd ask lmao)

(if only we could get him to come and answer some of these. Had his live chat not froze on me, I would have asked him just that, to please come here one time and answer a few...)
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:13 pm

JesseLove wrote:What is his age limit? Like would he date a girl 16, 17 ,18 years of age?

Ah, GREAT question. :]
    I'm 16 so...yeah. Very Happy

I wouldn't see the problem, my friend dates a 20 year old. hehe. Razz
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:20 pm

JesseLove wrote:What is his age limit? Like would he date a girl 16, 17 ,18 years of age?

Well, I knoe that he said Miley is too young and he said the same about JoJo. I know that my brother always said that anyonw my age or younger was too young, and I'm only 3 years younger than him. So, it might be the same for Jesse. I think that it has something to do with the idea that it would be kinda like dating your sister or one of her friends. And them getting really close, like for him to start thinking that his girlfriend's starts to just come around to see his sister. And then if it doesn't work out, that they'd still be friends, so he'd still have to see them and what not. You know what I mean? From my friends that are guys and have younger sisters, they all felt that way and had that as the age limit.

But my question would be Mayo or Miricle Whip. LOL.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:26 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:

Well, I knoe that he said Miley is too young and he said the same about JoJo. I know that my brother always said that anyonw my age or younger was too young, and I'm only 3 years younger than him. So, it might be the same for Jesse. I think that it has something to do with the idea that it would be kinda like dating your sister or one of her friends. And them getting really close, like for him to start thinking that his girlfriend's starts to just come around to see his sister. And then if it doesn't work out, that they'd still be friends, so he'd still have to see them and what not. You know what I mean? From my friends that are guys and have younger sisters, they all felt that way and had that as the age limit.

yea Jesse said, 'Miley should drive first' lol
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:27 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

yea Jesse said, 'Miley should drive first' lol

LOL. Yep!

My other question would be what is his ideal girlfriend height for his height? LOL. Just because I'm short at 5'4"! LOL.
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Post  JesseLove Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:31 pm

That would really be nice if we could get Jesse to answer some of our questions for us.
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:10 pm

i think his minimum is 18, cuz there was something referring to miley cyrus's crush on him once, and he said something about her not being 18?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:12 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:

i think his minimum is 18, cuz there was something referring to miley cyrus's crush on him once, and he said something about her not being 18?

Yea, they would have to be of legal age! That could get him in a lot of trouble with a lot of people. LOL.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:38 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    AngelaJoy wrote:

Yea, they would have to be of legal age! That could get him in a lot of trouble with a lot of people. LOL.

I don't think it's about legal problem. I believe to Jesse, dating anyone younger than Lea makes him feel dating a little sister and that's odd. Wink
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:24 am

theone_bettytam wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    AngelaJoy wrote:

I don't think it's about legal problem. I believe to Jesse, dating anyone younger than Lea makes him feel dating a little sister and that's odd. Wink

Yea, that too. I had already mentioned that in an earlier post. Smile That's what my brother has always said anyway.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Little Game, Questions Youve Always Wanted To Know About Jesse Empty What would ask Jesse

Post  Jmaclover16 Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 pm

If he would pick one major fan from each major city and take them out or give them backstage passes when he has a concert in that major city!!! and also he is going to do any other movies in the future?? Question Question Question Question Question
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:52 pm

Another one: Does he still play golf?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:31 pm