JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

heey all .

JMacsInMyVeins
    JMacsInMyVeins

Number of posts : 19
    Hobbies : Photography, Listening to Jesse and dreaming about JMAC.

heey all . Empty heey all .

Post  JMacsInMyVeins Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:54 pm

the name is amy lee roberts . she has been making this world fabulous since may 10 1992. she is a jesse mccartney huge fan and shes from australia woot woot . she has been through hell in my life having operations, if it wasnt for my parents and my doctor i wont be here today , she has few problems with me wanna know? well search these words haha okay you ready? Micrognathia , Mandibular Dysfunction , Laryngomalasia , Arthrogryphosis . Explanation what wrong with me . Fused jaw ; unable to eat normally ; is fed with a special mixture via a gastrotomy[tube in my stomach] ; has a tracheotomy to allow me to breathe; also has associated problems. I have had over 100 operations to fix me up, and i have had 4 deadlys ones too . Just last year I had 3 operations and I look so amazing and I just went back to Adelaide 2 weeks ago and they're gonna try to take my trachy out so I can eat/drink and be a normal person . she is a brilliantly smart girl, extremely hot, and fun to be with . she can make just about anyone laugh . she is very inquisitive by nature ,and she can't stand not knowing the answer to some things . people are always jealous of her. mostly because they are against someone prettier than them . or the just want to be cool as she is . but that 's just the world 's view . i ‘m the golden girl , the problem child . i ‘m the girl that you want , but can ‘t have . i have the heart that beats with endless love . seductiveness that could kill . eyes that could hypnotize . kiss that could have you gasping for air . and the touch that will turn you to stone . spunky, kinky , honest , and loving . an unpredictable type of girl . smooth , flirtatious , a hands down certified goddess , look at me and you will see proof . a personality that will blow you out of the water . nonchalant, crazy , care - free . i 'll keep you on your feet . i think talk is meaningless unless you put your words to action. when you see me your head fills with assumptions . right or wrong , life is just a game we play. are you up for the challenge ? are you ready to put everything on the line for just one taste ?
    x o x o - - amy lee roberts .

heey all . 24l1jyr
    Meee now .

heey all . 2cy4b5j
    Meee having operations and really painful .
    The doctor shaved off my hair .

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:47 am