JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Hey everyone! :] Just starting out!

JennRudolph
    JennRudolph

Number of posts : 1
    Hobbies : Jesse

Hey everyone! :] Just starting out! Empty Hey everyone! :] Just starting out!

Post  JennRudolph Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi! My name is Jenn. I'm brand new to this forum, and I'm loving it alot so far, so I'm gonna introduce myself! Im not really sure what to write about in here, but I'll give it my best shot. I'm 15, born August 19th. Saying I'm obsessed with Jesse is an understatement, as I'm sure it is for most of you. Hey everyone! :] Just starting out! 690817 I've been a fan of his since Dream Street. I remember clearly when I was like 7, I would dance around with my mom and sister to "It Happens Eveytime" Hey everyone! :] Just starting out! 678787 My favorite Jesse song is either Relapse or Oxygen. And my favorite Dream Street song is This Time. I'm extremelly excited for his new album, and I wish he would tweet more. Hey everyone! :] Just starting out! 506598 Anywayz, people in my school know me as "that girl obsessed with Jesse McCartney." And I'm quite proud of it. Other music I listen to is Paramore, Mitchel Musso, Demi Lovato, All Time Low, Miley Cyrus, Hey Monday, and Owl City. I feel like this is dragging, so I'll stop now. :] I hope you guys dont hate me. XD
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Hey everyone! :] Just starting out! Empty Re: Hey everyone! :] Just starting out!

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:42 am

Nice to meeeet you (: thank you for joining.
    My brothers birthday is the same day as yours and he's the same age as you Razz hahaha thought that was cool.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Hey everyone! :] Just starting out! Empty Re: Hey everyone! :] Just starting out!

Post  jessecraze Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:58 pm

awwww ofcourse we don't hate you! It's very nice to meet you. Please feel free to come to this forum everday and post as much as you would like. Any questions or concerns you have may be messaged to [Admin] or [jessexbroadway]. You may also message me becuase i'm one of the mods here and I can answer any question too. Okay again have fun, so glad you are such a big Jesse fan. We are all anxious for him to tweet more and release his new cd! Its going to be great. ttyl <3 - Miss Amp
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:34 pm

JennRudolph wrote:people in my school know me as "that girl obsessed with Jesse McCartney."

join the club Very Happy ppl have actually walked up to me and said r u the girl who loves Jesse McCartney??

haha i love it and people r always like u still like him?!?
    after 8 years i always say no, i love him

hahaa I'm Kaitlyn Very Happy welcome to the forum!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:20 am