JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
JessexBroadway
l0vinxJeSsE
babygirl49392
JMF
8 posters

What fits Jesse McCartney?

Poll

What fits Jesse McCartney?

[ 0 ]
    What fits Jesse McCartney? Bar_left0%What fits Jesse McCartney? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    What fits Jesse McCartney? Bar_left4%What fits Jesse McCartney? Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 11 ]
    What fits Jesse McCartney? Bar_left41%What fits Jesse McCartney? Bar_right [41%] 
    [ 12 ]
    What fits Jesse McCartney? Bar_left44%What fits Jesse McCartney? Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What fits Jesse McCartney? Bar_left11%What fits Jesse McCartney? Bar_right [11%] 

Total Votes: 27
    Back
    JMF
    JMF

Number of posts : 61
    Hobbies : Sing,baseball,shop,walking,cycling,football

What fits Jesse McCartney? Empty What fits Jesse McCartney?

Post  JMF Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:52 pm

What you say??
    -What woman fits Jesse McCartney?
    -What woman nature?
    -Who is old woman?
    -Age?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

What fits Jesse McCartney? Empty Re: What fits Jesse McCartney?

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:07 pm

I really liked Katie with Jesse. And of course I would LOVE to think that I fit with him too. But I think him and Taylor Swift would be cute together, but I think she's a little taller than him.
    JMF
    JMF

Number of posts : 61
    Hobbies : Sing,baseball,shop,walking,cycling,football

Post  JMF Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:00 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:I really liked Katie with Jesse. And of course I would LOVE to think that I fit with him too. But I think him and Taylor Swift would be cute together, but I think she's a little taller than him.
    Yeah,i liked to Katie with Jesse Smile
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:42 am

I picked Katie because I loved Katie and he seemed so happy with her. They were absolutely adorable together.
    Of course I picked myself too. lol.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Me What fits Jesse McCartney? 414387

haha, kidding. i picked katiee
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:03 am

I think he looked so cute with katie.
    I like katie to she seems like she loved jesse to.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:58 pm

lol Everyone either picked themselfs, or Katie...
    The thing with that is, Jesse almost quit his career to be with Katie and instead
    of having to quit, she just dumped his butt and was most likely with someone else!!! (oh yea.. she really loved him...) Since Jesse was gone for a long period of time to work on new muisc and thats how 'bleeding love' came about! Well, I didn't see anyone else on that list worthy of Jesse!!!! haha Not even myself, would be wrothy for such a great guy!!!! Neutral
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:23 pm

jessecraze wrote:lol Everyone either picked themselfs, or Katie...
    The thing with that is, Jesse almost quit his career to be with Katie and instead
    of having to quit, she just dumped his butt and was most likely with someone else!!! (oh yea.. she really loved him...) Since Jesse was gone for a long period of time to work on new muisc and thats how 'bleeding love' came about! Well, I didn't see anyone else on that list worthy of Jesse!!!! haha Not even myself, would be wrothy for such a great guy!!!! Neutral

So true. But she did make him happy, till the split of course. And that's what matters. And I know I can't really think of anyone that would be worthy of him either. And like everyone else, I would love to be, but I know that I'm not. Him and Julianne Hough really looked cute together announcing the AMA nominations, but she's engaged to Chuck Wicks. And I still think that him and Taylor Swift would look cute together, but she might be too tall for him, I'm not sure.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:40 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:So true. But she did make him happy, till the split of course. And that's what matters. And I know I can't really think of anyone that would be worthy of him either. And like everyone else, I would love to be, but I know that I'm not. Him and Julianne Hough really looked cute together announcing the AMA nominations, but she's engaged to Chuck Wicks. And I still think that him and Taylor Swift would look cute together, but she might be too tall for him, I'm not sure.
    Yea but, don't they have like different styles?? Like Taylor is more Country/pop and Jesse is like r&b/pop I dunno haha What I think matters more then just looking cute together, is does their heart's fit and click together and feel for each other? I'm weird haha, but think what you feel and have on the inside is way deeper and more important, than the outside!!!! (not that the outside doesn't help lol) Still doesn't effect, like the inside does!!!!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Taylor and Jesse would look adorable together. But isn't she a bit younger than him? Jesse seems to have it more for the older ladies. lol But I can totally see them two together, she's such a sweetie.

jessecraze wrote:lol Everyone either picked themselfs, or Katie...
    of having to quit, she just dumped his butt and was most likely with someone else!!!

Wow is that true? I never heard that! I can't believe he would almost quit doing what he loves most for Katie. She's pretty freaking lucky...
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:17 pm

isnt alyssa milano kind of old for jesse?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:18 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:isnt alyssa milano kind of old for jesse?

That's what I was thinking. I know she's in her 30s.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:20 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:So true. But she did make him happy, till the split of course. And that's what matters. And I know I can't really think of anyone that would be worthy of him either. And like everyone else, I would love to be, but I know that I'm not. Him and Julianne Hough really looked cute together announcing the AMA nominations, but she's engaged to Chuck Wicks. And I still think that him and Taylor Swift would look cute together, but she might be too tall for him, I'm not sure.
    Yea but, don't they have like different styles?? Like Taylor is more Country/pop and Jesse is like r&b/pop I dunno haha What I think matters more then just looking cute together, is does their heart's fit and click together and feel for each other? I'm weird haha, but think what you feel and have on the inside is way deeper and more important, than the outside!!!! (not that the outside doesn't help lol) Still doesn't effect, like the inside does!!!!

Yea, but it doesn't matter what they do either. And they are both fans of each other. And I know that he said somewhere that he wants to meet her and she said the same. They both also said that they would like to do a duet together. And just think, that would open up a bigger fan base for both of them.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:35 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Yea but, don't they have like different styles?? Like Taylor is more Country/pop and Jesse is like r&b/pop I dunno haha What I think matters more then just looking cute together, is does their heart's fit and click together and feel for each other? I'm weird haha, but think what you feel and have on the inside is way deeper and more important, than the outside!!!! (not that the outside doesn't help lol) Still doesn't effect, like the inside does!!!!

Yea, but it doesn't matter what they do either. And they are both fans of each other. And I know that he said somewhere that he wants to meet her and she said the same. They both also said that they would like to do a duet together. And just think, that would open up a bigger fan base for both of them.[/quote]

OH really? I never heard that one before lol Well I didn't mean different styles cuz of their careers, just different styles all together! (i'm prolly not making since lmao)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:41 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Wow is that true? I never heard that! I can't believe he would almost quit doing what he loves most for Katie. She's pretty freaking lucky...
    Yes.. Becuase he was gone for months in Atlanta, trying to work on his music and what not, then he was away from Katie and he said, 'He was so inlove, it hurt!' So he almost threw in the towle and left the studio and went bak to be with her, but that didn't go down that way.. Which I know it prolly wasn't easy to break up with katie, breaking up is always painful(I would know) But i know he's prolly glad that he stuck in the game and continued with his career!!!! <333333333 (since he has became way more successful)
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:38 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Wow is that true? I never heard that! I can't believe he would almost quit doing what he loves most for Katie. She's pretty freaking lucky...
    Yes.. Becuase he was gone for months in Atlanta, trying to work on his music and what not, then he was away from Katie and he said, 'He was so inlove, it hurt!' So he almost threw in the towle and left the studio and went bak to be with her, but that didn't go down that way.. Which I know it prolly wasn't easy to break up with katie, breaking up is always painful(I would know) But i know he's prolly glad that he stuck in the game and continued with his career!!!! <333333333 (since he has became way more successful)

aw. I'm so glad Jesse continued with his career. He's so talented and he's doing so well. I like Katie and she seems to be getting more offers in roles too. They're doing their own things. I think it was for the best.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:24 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:aw. I'm so glad Jesse continued with his career. He's so talented and he's doing so well. I like Katie and she seems to be getting more offers in roles too. They're doing their own things. I think it was for the best.

yea I agree.. I want Jesse to be with the right woman and be happy, but I think their carerrs has increased, since they are apart. Obviously cuz their not spending that time together, they are using all that time for their careers. I do hope Jesse will take some time for himself and to be with the right woman and be happy <3333333333333
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:36 pm

I'm sure that he will when he feels the time is right.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:55 am

All I can say is; any lady that makes Jesse happy then she will completely suit him. I didn't know that he liked older woman, oh where have I been Laughing
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Yea, well, at least Katie is older than him by like 6 months. I don't really know if that means that he prefers older women though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:39 am