JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+15
AngelaJoy
Skysthelimit
NikajMac
jo
Jmaclover89
jessecraze
ILuvJmac86
JessexBroadway
adriiii
JesseMacNY
DanielleLeung
jesserockz4eva
JMacLover09
jesseluver182
theone_bettytam
19 posters

[New Song!] Make It Special [100% real] [download now available]

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

[New Song!] Make It Special [100% real] [download now available] Empty [New Song!] Make It Special [100% real] [download now available]

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 pm

What do you think?

Click to download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6jsit6
    Password: jmac2010

Last edited by theone_bettytam on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

[New Song!] Make It Special [100% real] [download now available] Empty Re: [New Song!] Make It Special [100% real] [download now available]

Post  jesseluver182 Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:39 pm

I just found that on youtube. i was like woooo!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

[New Song!] Make It Special [100% real] [download now available] Empty Re: [New Song!] Make It Special [100% real] [download now available]

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:41 pm

daymn! haha i like it, it has a nice beat that i bet would be amazing with my car's bass. haha i hope this makes it on his new album!!
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Lyrics???
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:03 pm

did he just say .... "Toast to the homies tonight!" LOL or whaaa?
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:10 pm

haha ok i just listened to the song.... i kinda like it but its almost... techno!!! Very Happy haha...
    even though i really like this style it'd be kinda interesting how he would sound on a rock song... like something rwywm-ish xD just curious cause you can here his voice has improved A LOT.
    DanielleLeung
    DanielleLeung

Number of posts : 38
    Hobbies : Watch TV,drawing,golf

Post  DanielleLeung Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Love it [New Song!] Make It Special [100% real] [download now available] 690817
    Anyother new song?
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:23 pm

yep and im waitin for someone to post lyrics ....lol
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:54 pm

It's not Bad ..

Almost (too me anyway,),sound's like Auto-Tune..Maybe it's just me though?Lol...

Other than that,i guess it's ok Razz
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:00 pm

hmm I like the song..and I can imagine it being played on the radio. But it does sound a bit auto-tune... ahhhh it sucks when songs get leaked! lol
    Makes me more excited though!!
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Eh..
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:29 pm

JessexBroadway wrote:Eh..

That was my 1st reaction lol......
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Where did this come from anyway?
    The youtube video I've been listening to just got deleted...
    I like the actual song,but there's too much "extra" stuff with it...if that makes sense?
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Post  ILuvJmac86 Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:48 pm

this is a leaked song and the last one was pulled by hollywood records...
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:34 am

I like Auto-tune... I'm not sure his voice sounds good with Auto-Tune but I think its a fun/sexy song and I could totally play it as a 'feel good' song.. Most likely when dressing up to go out somewhere!! WOOOO! Soo glad hes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [New Song!] Make It Special [100% real] [download now available] 690817 cheers king <-- hes still the king!!!!! Cool
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:44 am

seeing as this is I belive leaked out i kinda didn't wanna play it but I so just caved in and man I LOVED IT!!! this makes me even more exited to here the rest of the album.
    jo

Number of posts : 14

Post  jo Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:16 am

i hope this is just a leaked demo and won't be on his next album. i hate those autotune effects. jesse is too good for that.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:53 am

Jmaclover89 wrote:seeing as this is I belive leaked out i kinda didn't wanna play it but I so just caved in and man I LOVED IT!! this makes me even more exited to here the rest of the album.

man, me too Very Happy aww
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:55 pm

jo wrote:i hope this is just a leaked demo and won't be on his next album. i hate those autotune effects. jesse is too good for that.

To tell the truth, if this is the 1st single, his up-coming album would definitely crash and burn, seriously. He's vocally doing very good, better than ever, but the song is nothing. Nothing special, nothing deep. I'm hoping more from Jesse. He's been planning on this for like two years. And I know he always brings us something thrilling.
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:09 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:

Mine too. It's a good song, but it's def. not my favorite.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Skysthelimit wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:

Loll,to be honest i think (i think)it's Auto-Tuned and if so,that kinda ruins it for me.I guess it could be played in a club or something.But the background effects are too much...
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:22 pm

the vocals are amazing, but i dunno about all the extra sound effects and backround.
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Post  monia16 Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:08 pm

I though the song was awesome. And Jesse's voice sounds even sexier.
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:55 pm

hmmm i like the song... its a fun dance song but it just doesnt seem right for jesse. as someone mentioned above he's TOO GOOD for these auto-tuned, special effects, etc... he should start making real MUSIC again... i mean i really really like the song but jesse could do something ELSE he doesnt always have to do the things everyone else is doing.
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

Post  stinemarie Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:42 am

JesseMacNY wrote:
    Skysthelimit wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:

Loll,to be honest i think (i think)it's Auto-Tuned and if so,that kinda ruins it for me.I guess it could be played in a club or something.But the background effects are too much...

I agree with you. It's a different Jesse. And too much sound effects.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:53 pm