JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
opanda4
AngelaJoy
JesseMAC22
7 posters

Should Jesse be on the CW?

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Should Jesse be on the CW? Empty Should Jesse be on the CW?

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:13 pm

We rarely see Jesse on TV anymore and I know that it's because he's hard at work with his fourth album. There are a lot of great shows on the CW, like Melrose Place, Supernatural, 90210, Gossip Girl, etc. and I think he'd make a great addition to all of them Smile . Greek was the last show we saw him on and I don't think I can wait for Beware The Gonzo to open in theaters everywhere (if it does). I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way because what Jesse fan wouldn't want to see Jesse on TV again Very Happy Razz Out of all the shows that I listed, I think he should be on Melrose Place or Supernatural. They are both awesome shows and with his massive fan base, he could help boost up the ratings for Melrose Place. (The ratings have been suffering a lot and the show could get canceled No Sad Crying or Very sad ) As for Supernatural, I wouldn't mind seeing Jesse kick some ass every Thursday night Very Happy Wink

I need more opinions from fans on this....PLEASE REPLY!
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Should Jesse be on the CW? Empty Re: Should Jesse be on the CW?

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:11 pm

i would love to see jesse on tv again.
    i've never seen any of those shows though, so i dont know if any would be a good fit for him or not, or which one would be best
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 pm

I honestly have never seen any of those shows...not much of a tv person other than Degrassi.
    but if Jesse was on it I would so watch them Smile
    I miss Jesse on tv too. He is always great when he guest stars, but I want a more permanent character base where I can see him every week:) haha
    I used to be obsessed with Law and Order SVU even before Jesse was on it, and when I found out he was going to be on it I freaked out! It was like my two favorite things (or people lol) combined! <33
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:51 pm

JesseMAC22 wrote:We rarely see Jesse on TV anymore and I know that it's because he's hard at work with his fourth album. There are a lot of great shows on the CW, like Melrose Place, Supernatural, 90210, Gossip Girl, etc. and I think he'd make a great addition to all of them Smile . Greek was the last show we saw him on and I don't think I can wait for Beware The Gonzo to open in theaters everywhere (if it does). I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way because what Jesse fan wouldn't want to see Jesse on TV again Very Happy Razz Out of all the shows that I listed, I think he should be on Melrose Place or Supernatural. They are both awesome shows and with his massive fan base, he could help boost up the ratings for Melrose Place. (The ratings have been suffering a lot and the show could get canceled No Sad Crying or Very sad ) As for Supernatural, I wouldn't mind seeing Jesse kick some ass every Thursday night Very Happy Wink

haha i so loved your lil comment about seeing Jesse kick ass every Thurs if he was on Supernatural - it would be AWESOME to have him be another bro, or at least cousin or something with Dean and Sam =)
    nadzrox12

Number of posts : 56

Post  nadzrox12 Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Omg u like read my mind haha...I think they should bring back SUMMERLAND with the whole cast (e.g Kay and zac) and put it on the CW Very Happy
    Agus

Number of posts : 26

Post  Agus Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:12 am

mm.. no I don't think so.. maybe Gossip Girl.. but just because I watch that show, I couldn't care less about the other ones.... but still, I can't picture him on GG..
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:53 am

Agus wrote:mm.. no I don't think so.. maybe Gossip Girl.. but just because I watch that show, I couldn't care less about the other ones.... but still, I can't picture him on GG..

I would love him on Gossip girl. He could be Serenas or Blairs boyfriend? ha xD Or maybe Vanessas...^^
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 pm

nadzrox12 wrote:Omg u like read my mind haha...I think they should bring back SUMMERLAND with the whole cast (e.g Kay and zac) and put it on the CW Very Happy

only in our dreams =) haha
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:48 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    JesseMAC22 wrote:We rarely see Jesse on TV anymore and I know that it's because he's hard at work with his fourth album. There are a lot of great shows on the CW, like Melrose Place, Supernatural, 90210, Gossip Girl, etc. and I think he'd make a great addition to all of them Smile . Greek was the last show we saw him on and I don't think I can wait for Beware The Gonzo to open in theaters everywhere (if it does). I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way because what Jesse fan wouldn't want to see Jesse on TV again Very Happy Razz Out of all the shows that I listed, I think he should be on Melrose Place or Supernatural. They are both awesome shows and with his massive fan base, he could help boost up the ratings for Melrose Place. (The ratings have been suffering a lot and the show could get canceled No Sad Crying or Very sad ) As for Supernatural, I wouldn't mind seeing Jesse kick some ass every Thursday night Very Happy Wink

haha i so loved your lil comment about seeing Jesse kick ass every Thurs if he was on Supernatural - it would be AWESOME to have him be another bro, or at least cousin or something with Dean and Sam =)

Yeah! I had a million dreams of Jesse on Supernatural as a long lost brother, a demon, a werewolf/demon, a demon/angel, and angel, etc! As for Melrose Place, I had dreams about him starring on there, too! He was a chef turned singer, a law school student scouted to be a model (was Ella Simms' [Katie Cassidy's character] ex-boyfriend), etc! My JMAC Withdrawl is over the moon right now and I need MORE JMAC to feed it! Since Supernatural is coming back for a 6th season, he'll most likely end up on the show if he could book and land an audition. If they could get him on Melrose Place, then he could definitely save the show, BIG TIME! 90210 could be cool since Lori Loughlin is on the show. Whatever happens happens I guess Rolling Eyes But seriously, he needs to get his butt outta the studio and on TV (NOT AS HIMSELF!)
    Agus

Number of posts : 26

Post  Agus Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 am

NikajMac wrote:
    Agus wrote:mm.. no I don't think so.. maybe Gossip Girl.. but just because I watch that show, I couldn't care less about the other ones.... but still, I can't picture him on GG..

I would love him on Gossip girl. He could be Serenas or Blairs boyfriend? ha xD Or maybe Vanessas...^^

hah.. as gg's storyline is going so far he would be with everyone haha. idk... I find blair's character more interesting than serena's and vanessa's..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:02 am