JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
adriiii
opanda4
jesseluver182
7 posters

Jesse Answers Questions @ JMacSocial.com Today!

jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Jesse Answers Questions @ JMacSocial.com Today! Empty Jesse Answers Questions @ JMacSocial.com Today!

Post  jesseluver182 Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:16 am

so today is the day Jesse is answering questions at jmacsocial.com and well for those that cant make it at that time ... can we loook for the chat here? will someone post the questions and answers he gave? thanks so much!
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Jesse Answers Questions @ JMacSocial.com Today! Empty Re: Jesse Answers Questions @ JMacSocial.com Today!

Post  opanda4 Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:37 pm

what time is he doing it?
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Jesse Answers Questions @ JMacSocial.com Today! Empty Re: Jesse Answers Questions @ JMacSocial.com Today!

Post  adriiii Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:58 pm

I thought it was cancelled?
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:14 pm

oh it was???? I didn't hear that. where did u see that?
    adriiii
    adriiii

Post  adriiii Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:49 pm

It was removed from the events list so it's assumed that it was cancelled?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Jmac Social wouldn't even let me join so I have no clue what is going on with that... I wonder why Jesse 'himself' has yet to mention it anywhere on youtube or twitter... Why all the 'hush hush' and why '20 dollars' a month? You all think maybe this is a scam perhaps? Has Jmpt even anounced this as the new fan club or anything????? Wouldn't offical fan club memmbers, such as myself, get an email about this???? (you gotta wonder)
    adriiii
    adriiii

Post  adriiii Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:59 pm

jessecraze wrote:Jmac Social wouldn't even let me join so I have no clue what is going on with that... I wonder why Jesse 'himself' has yet to mention it anywhere on youtube or twitter... Why all the 'hush hush' and why '20 dollars' a month? You all think maybe this is a scam perhaps? Has Jmpt even anounced this as the new fan club or anything????? Wouldn't offical fan club memmbers, such as myself, get an email about this???? (you gotta wonder)

It's still all shady to me but there's a lot of people that believe it... I know once my trial is over I'm not paying that much to continue it...

I got an email about it and I'm a member of the official fan club..so I don't know why it's selective
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:16 pm

adriiii wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:Jmac Social wouldn't even let me join so I have no clue what is going on with that... I wonder why Jesse 'himself' has yet to mention it anywhere on youtube or twitter... Why all the 'hush hush' and why '20 dollars' a month? You all think maybe this is a scam perhaps? Has Jmpt even anounced this as the new fan club or anything????? Wouldn't offical fan club memmbers, such as myself, get an email about this???? (you gotta wonder)

It's still all shady to me but there's a lot of people that believe it... I know once my trial is over I'm not paying that much to continue it...

I got an email about it and I'm a member of the official fan club..so I don't know why it's selective

Was your email from the offical fanclub tho or from jmac social?
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:48 pm

adriiii wrote:

I'm not sure what to believe...It's starting to see a bit shady to me, since most of the time I can never login. If they are having people pay 20 dollars a month (which I would never pay), I don't they should be having these problems (although, I guess they aren't 'officially' opened yet). I guess I won't really believe it until I hear Jesse mention it...
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Skysthelimit wrote:
    adriiii wrote:

I'm not sure what to believe...It's starting to see a bit shady to me, since most of the time I can never login. If they are having people pay 20 dollars a month (which I would never pay), I don't they should be having these problems (although, I guess they aren't 'officially' opened yet). I guess I won't really believe it until I hear Jesse mention it...

Yea it was poorly advertised and Jesse himself on twitter and what not has not mentioned a thing about any new website... So im not buying that hes on this website doing stuff cuz why wouldn't he mention it???? Why would he think fans have 20 dollars a month to pay? That could almost get us 12 concert tickets if we payed for 1 year!!!! So seriously its a big joke for me.. If indeed it turns out to be the real deal, you would think Jesse would apologize for all the missunderstanding? am I wrong???
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Post  Skysthelimit Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:40 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    Skysthelimit wrote:
    adriiii wrote:

Yea it was poorly advertised and Jesse himself on twitter and what not has not mentioned a thing about any new website... So im not buying that hes on this website doing stuff cuz why wouldn't he mention it???? Why would he think fans have 20 dollars a month to pay? That could almost get us 12 concert tickets if we payed for 1 year!!!! So seriously its a big joke for me.. If indeed it turns out to be the real deal, you would think Jesse would apologize for all the missunderstanding? am I wrong???

Yeah, it's def. poorly advertised. I just don't understand why he would have an official fan club, and then JMac social separate from each other. Really, though, I think the $20 a month is just ridiculous and is one reason I am so hesitant about the site. Hopefully, we hear something soon from Jesse regarding this site. And I think that if it is the real deal Jesse would def. apologize! Smile
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:53 pm

I totally agree! I'm glad I didn't sign up for anything! cheers NO ONE from his management, him, label, and fan club said anything about this at all. That whole $20 a month thing is ridiculous like you guys said! 90% of the world is broke! Only celebrities have that kind of money Neutral I never trusted it from the beginning. Although, the whole new Jesse photoshoot that they posted frustrates me Mad If enough of us tweet to Jesse & Jenny, then maybe they'll tell us what's up. The least we can do is take action on this matter. Then maybe the fans that did sign up get a refund of ALL their money and whoever is scamming us gets sued. Only if it's a scam though. I'd feel angry and disappointed if this were the real deal No This is all too shady Suspect Question
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:00 pm

JesseMAC22 wrote:I totally agree! I'm glad I didn't sign up for anything! cheers NO ONE from his management, him, label, and fan club said anything about this at all. That whole $20 a month thing is ridiculous like you guys said! 90% of the world is broke! Only celebrities have that kind of money Neutral I never trusted it from the beginning. Although, the whole new Jesse photoshoot that they posted frustrates me Mad If enough of us tweet to Jesse & Jenny, then maybe they'll tell us what's up. The least we can do is take action on this matter. Then maybe the fans that did sign up get a refund of ALL their money and whoever is scamming us gets sued. Only if it's a scam though. I'd feel angry and disappointed if this were the real deal No This is all too shady Suspect Question

I hope and pray its not the same ppl that hacked Jesse and made up the nasty pic saying its him... Crying or Very sad Jesse has been through enough this year!!!! grrr if we fans don't seriously get with it on our support level and fight for Jesse then yea... I dunno i'm just very upset if its all a scam.... whoever hates Jesse or w.e has started all this, we should all pray it gets settled already!!! ya know??
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Post  Skysthelimit Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:08 pm

JesseMAC22 wrote:I totally agree! I'm glad I didn't sign up for anything! cheers NO ONE from his management, him, label, and fan club said anything about this at all. That whole $20 a month thing is ridiculous like you guys said! 90% of the world is broke! Only celebrities have that kind of money Neutral I never trusted it from the beginning. Although, the whole new Jesse photoshoot that they posted frustrates me Mad If enough of us tweet to Jesse & Jenny, then maybe they'll tell us what's up. The least we can do is take action on this matter. Then maybe the fans that did sign up get a refund of ALL their money and whoever is scamming us gets sued. Only if it's a scam though. I'd feel angry and disappointed if this were the real deal No This is all too shady Suspect Question

I know--the photoshoot and videos on the site make me even more confused because how did they get them if they are not really working through Jesse's management and stuff. I really hope that we hear about this site soon. I just don't understand why they would even make a new site that fans have to pay for. Why not just post those videos and pictures on the fan club that fans are already paying for? I agree, this is getting more and more shady as the minutes pass. Lol.
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:23 am

Ive never got an email from anybody on JMacSocial or JesseMac.com and im a member of his fan club too. and ive never even had a problem logging in either. thats really weird. i never even got asked for my phone number or SSN or anything when signing up. just email address username and password
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:32 pm

I think it was cancelled because they are just straight up fishy, period. They probably did it just to get more members. Any site thats going to ask for the last 4 digits of your s.s number, is really fishy.
    I'm sure all they want is more members.. who knows. I won't believe it. And since Jesse's been tweeting lately, I think he'd let us know he was answering questions , Eh?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:52 am