JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
jesseluver182
JMacLover09
theone_bettytam
7 posters

[justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

[justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO Empty [justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:40 am

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2010/04/23/jesse-mccartney-beware-the-gonzo/

News and Pics!

"new single probably coming in summer"!

Last edited by theone_bettytam on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:40 am; edited 5 times in total
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

[justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO Empty Re: [justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:38 pm

cute! thanks for posting =)
    SUPER excited to see this movie!!
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

[justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO Empty Re: [justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO

Post  jesseluver182 Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:56 am

single by the summer??? I HOPE SO!
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:16 am

FINALLY!
    i feel like its been forever since new music [other than leaked stuff]
    i can't wait!!

ohh gosh i remember when Leavin' was first released on myspace. i had like a mini heart attack from how different his sound was but in a good way Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:26 am

ahhh can't wait to hear the single/ see the movie <33 [justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO 690817 [justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO 690817 [justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO 690817
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:07 pm

ooh sweet - new single =)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:01 am

There he goes playing with the top of his ear again!!!!! Laughing [justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO 690817 [justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO 690817
    I wonder if he does that becuase hes nervous or just can't be still..... lmao (not sure)
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

Post  stinemarie Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:23 am

I'm so excited! Very Happy I wonder if the movie will be released world wide or just the US?
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:53 am

jessecraze wrote:There he goes playing with the top of his ear again!!!!! Laughing [justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO 690817 [justjared.com] Jesse McCartney: Beware The Gonzo + newly added VIDEO 690817
    I wonder if he does that becuase hes nervous or just can't be still..... lmao (not sure)

Yea I spotted that too. Everytime he gets embarrassed or nervous about certain topics, he plays with his ears. Don't even know if I should say that's cute or what Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:16 am