JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
jesserockz4eva
kayygarcia
NikajMac
adriiii
allison2565
9 posters

Beware the Gonzo report!

allison2565
    allison2565

Number of posts : 21

Beware the Gonzo report! Empty Beware the Gonzo report!

Post  allison2565 Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:12 am

So I went to see the movie the other day!... let me just say it was an excellent film! Of course jesse was great as always but I really enjoyed the film as a whole more than I thought I would. I do not want to give anything away but it is a really good film that I think the entire younger audience (16yr.- middle 20's) could learn from. Plus the director was at the screening and it was fascinating to see what went through his mind through all the filming. During the Q and A time with the director, everyone was asking really serious question about filming, casting, lighting etc. but then one girl got up and asked the question that I think we were all dying to ask "How was it working with Jesse McCartney?" Smile THe director smiled and said that jesse was amazing to work with and That he brought so much to his character and so much talent. He continued by saying that jesse is a great young man, and he was amazed at how he carried himself as an actor and through the personal issues he was dealing with off-camera (wonder what that could mean??). and at then end of his answer he compared working with jesse "just as great" as working with Leo Dicaprio in Basketball Diaries(he directed that as well).

Overall I am really happy that I went, I thought I was going to be the only jesse fan there, I was wrong Wink. It was a great film and the director said that he was hoping on signing a DVD deal soon, so hopefully all of you can see it too!
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Beware the Gonzo report! Empty Re: Beware the Gonzo report!

Post  adriiii Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:12 am

Thanks for posting!! I'm so anxious to see this movie!! and not only because Jesse is in it, I really like the director since I saw the Basketball Diaries a long time ago. It's cool he got to answer a few questions for the audience Smile
    hmm I wonder what he ment by 'personal issues' too... lol, I know it's personal but it just has me curious. They were filming in August so maybe it had to do with the Jasmine girl? Idk..
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:22 am

oh my gosh. U are one lucky Girl!! Wink) DVD Deal?? They should bring it into a movie theater!!!! Sad That means I will not get to see it...depressing. How many people were watching the movie? More than 100?
    kayygarcia
    kayygarcia

Number of posts : 45
    Hobbies : listening to music. ipod. computer. myspace. aim. msn. Jesse McCartney!

Post  kayygarcia Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:40 am

awwe.. this sucks. i wanted to see in the wide screen. in the movies! =( why do they do this? but anyways.. i cant wait til the dvd comes. i'll definately buy it! =)
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:04 am

thanks for sharing!!! im really excited for the movie! idk it seems like another keith thihngy to me.. i have a feeling we might have to wait pretty long to finally see it.
    and personal issues? hmmm sounds serious if the director knows about it and mentions it dont ya think?
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:19 pm

thats cool than ks for the good review can't wait to see it. was kinda hoping it would hit thearters too. but DVD is just as good Smile
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Thanks for sharing. Smile I'm really excited to see this film. I wish it was coming to theaters, but at least it's coming to DVD! I agree, though, I have a feeling we're all going to have to wait awhile to see it...
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm

yeah, thanks so much for the nice review! it's so awesome you got to see the director at the screening! may i ask where you were to see this movie in a theatre though?
    cuz i RLY wanna see this movie in theatres =(
    allison2565
    allison2565

Post  allison2565 Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:56 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:yeah, thanks so much for the nice review! it's so awesome you got to see the director at the screening! may i ask where you were to see this movie in a theatre though?

Im not sure if you are going to be able to see it in theaters. I saw it at the lighthouse film festival, in Beach Haven, NJ, but the director was talking about signing a DVD deal so I think that it is going to just come out on DVD Sad BUT see it anyways! it was awesome!
    allison2565
    allison2565

Post  allison2565 Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:01 am

NikajMac wrote:oh my gosh. U are one lucky Girl!! Wink) DVD Deal?? They should bring it into a movie theater!!!! Sad That means I will not get to see it...depressing. How many people were watching the movie? More than 100?

No there was only like twenty of us watching the movie, but it was nice because at the end you could really TALK with the director!
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:20 am

Wow, that's awesome! Makes me happy. Smile Haha.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 pm

allison2565 wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:yeah, thanks so much for the nice review! it's so awesome you got to see the director at the screening! may i ask where you were to see this movie in a theatre though?

Im not sure if you are going to be able to see it in theaters. I saw it at the lighthouse film festival, in Beach Haven, NJ, but the director was talking about signing a DVD deal so I think that it is going to just come out on DVD Sad BUT see it anyways! it was awesome!

oh hell yeah! i was just so happy to see Keith, i didn't mind having to buy in on DVD Wink and i'm sure the same will be with Gonzo.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Sounds good Smile I just hope it doesn't take forever to come out on DVD like Keith was...almost 3 years! lol
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 pm

adriiii wrote:Sounds good Smile I just hope it doesn't take forever to come out on DVD like Keith was...almost 3 years! lol

yeah, that was kinda rediculous.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:26 pm