JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+10
jo
Jmaclover89
NikajMac
JessexBroadway
ILuvJmac86
Skysthelimit
maralita
xxGetFreakyxx
adriiii
monia16
14 posters

So...apparently a new track leaked called Tryin'

monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

So...apparently a new track leaked called Tryin' Empty So...apparently a new track leaked called Tryin'

Post  monia16 Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:56 pm

I've already heard it. And it's really good. It was posted on http://jesse-mccartney.ucoz.ru/
    You can check it out and see what you think about it. But I really would love it if ppl stopped leaking Jesse's new songs. It hurts his career that way. Overall I'm still getting 2 copies of his new album.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

So...apparently a new track leaked called Tryin' Empty Re: So...apparently a new track leaked called Tryin'

Post  adriiii Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:23 pm

I agree! All this song/album leaking is terrible! Drake's album most likely won't do as well as it should have, which is unfortunate.

I did listen to the song though, it's nice!!! love it Very Happy It's refreshing! The only thing is that I wish there was less background noise so I can hear the lyrics better Very Happy
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

So...apparently a new track leaked called Tryin' Empty Re: So...apparently a new track leaked called Tryin'

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:58 pm

i hate it when tracks get leaked :[
    these people work hard to produce something for people to listen to and no one respects that :[

but i like the song Very Happy i'm glad its not about sex
    maralita
    maralita

Number of posts : 74

Post  maralita Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:23 pm

The song leaking really is a horrible thing, all these poor artists are trying to put something out for their fans and people just ruin it.

The song rocks though, makes me really want to get his new cd. can't wait until it comes out!
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:36 pm

I really love the song! Smile But it's awful that all his song got leaked. I just don't understand why so many artists songs end up getting leaked. I wish there was a better way to prevent it.
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Post  ILuvJmac86 Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 pm

It's not rite or fair for Jesse for leaks songs. I posted a song awhile back and I found out he was going to put it on the albums when it leaked he pulled it. So, these songs are great but shouldnt be leaked for the fairness of jesse
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Post  monia16 Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:35 pm

ILuvJmac86 wrote:It's not rite or fair for Jesse for leaks songs. I posted a song awhile back and I found out he was going to put it on the albums when it leaked he pulled it. So, these songs are great but shouldnt be leaked for the fairness of jesse

What song did you post?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 am

I hate how they leak, but on the plus side, it's good for us. hah

I want this on my ipod now Mad
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:22 am

that f***** sucks!!!! I listened to it and I loved it.... JSYK, theres another one posted on the site. Called "Rewind"
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:53 am

as much as I may say I hate leaked songs i did how ever give it a listen and ya i loved it but i do hope action is taken soon cuz i do know how much this can and will hurt Jesse's sales
    jo

Number of posts : 14

Post  jo Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:07 am

i don't think Jesse decided not to put "make it special" on his next album because it was leaked. "tonight is your night" was leaked but Serry Kondor said, "Close your ears and wait for the final mix" to someone who asked about this song on twitter.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:14 pm

hmm i like it, i really think the beat is awesome - but i think i like Rewind a lil bit more Wink
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:26 am

This song is making me bawl right now! Sad Crying or Very sad It's like Jesse and I are on the same page! This is what I call a "Wake Up Call" for all us JMACkers because we all at one point thought that there would and never will be anything wrong with him. We all at one point never thought he might be cracking under all the pressure, but to all the fans that still haven't gotten the message yet, they really should listen to this song. It reminds me of his other song, "Running Away" from RWYWM, but a step up in maturity and growth. I really love this song! I like Rewind, but the person speaking just annoys me Rolling Eyes Some may call me a bad fan for having this song on my iPod and I feel bad for getting it, but I'm not going to spread the song out there. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR THE MP3 BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU, OUT OF RESPECT FOR JESSE.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am

JesseMAC22 wrote:This song is making me bawl right now! Sad Crying or Very sad It's like Jesse and I are on the same page! This is what I call a "Wake Up Call" for all us JMACkers because we all at one point thought that there would and never will be anything wrong with him. We all at one point never thought he might be cracking under all the pressure, but to all the fans that still haven't gotten the message yet, they really should listen to this song. It reminds me of his other song, "Running Away" from RWYWM, but a step up in maturity and growth. I really love this song! I like Rewind, but the person speaking just annoys me Rolling Eyes Some may call me a bad fan for having this song on my iPod and I feel bad for getting it, but I'm not going to spread the song out there. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR THE MP3 BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU, OUT OF RESPECT FOR JESSE.

I totally agree with everything you just said. everything.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:46 am

The leaked songs will not hurt Jesses carreer Smile That's what Sherry tweeted:

# @brjessmccartney Nope. Tryin' tried but didn't come close to makin' the cut. Smile

# @kimberlyann08 These are both demos. Enjoy, cause they're weren't going to be released anyway.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:17 am

I seriously don't care if the songs are leaked or not. As long as they are good, even if they are included in the new album, I will still buy it. I support Jesse and every thing he does.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:24 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:I seriously don't care if the songs are leaked or not. As long as they are good, even if they are included in the new album, I will still buy it. I support Jesse and every thing he does.

yeah sure. sounds all good and fine, I'd do the same anyway. BUT not everyone is thinking that way! Mad
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:25 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:
    JesseMAC22 wrote:This song is making me bawl right now! Sad Crying or Very sad It's like Jesse and I are on the same page! This is what I call a "Wake Up Call" for all us JMACkers because we all at one point thought that there would and never will be anything wrong with him. We all at one point never thought he might be cracking under all the pressure, but to all the fans that still haven't gotten the message yet, they really should listen to this song. It reminds me of his other song, "Running Away" from RWYWM, but a step up in maturity and growth. I really love this song! I like Rewind, but the person speaking just annoys me Rolling Eyes Some may call me a bad fan for having this song on my iPod and I feel bad for getting it, but I'm not going to spread the song out there. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR THE MP3 BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU, OUT OF RESPECT FOR JESSE.

Thanks! I really wish ALL of "Rewind" was up! Just that preview isn't enough! GAHH! Let it be July & October already!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:35 pm

JesseMAC22 wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:

Thanks! I really wish ALL of "Rewind" was up! Just that preview isn't enough! GAHH! Let it be July & October already!

That might have been all that was done or all that had been leaked,lol. I know,i want July/Octber to come!!! Smile
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Post  JesseMAC22 Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 pm

I didn't really figure out "Rewind", but I did get the lyrics for "Trying". They might not be accurate because I figured them out by ear, but I really think they're super close Very Happy

No audio! Just gonna have to live off your memory. Smile

I really wanna be the best I can
    But I'm always fighting
    It's like I always gotta prove myself
    Sometimes I wish I was somebody else
    Now I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining
    This is everything I asked for
    But I get tired of everyone's expectations
    And I wanna be left alone

[Hook #1]
    Driving through these red lights like nobody can see me
    Someone screaming "Self Destruction"
    But I can't even hear 'em

[Chorus]
    They wanna hold my hand
    They gotta see, they gotta see
    I'm trying to do the best that I possibly can
    Even when I fall down
    I gotta be, I gotta be
    I gotta be the first one to turn it around
    Oh (3x)
    I'm trying, trying
    Oh (3x)
    Imma keep trying, trying

Everybody always got an opinion
    Somebody always got something to say
    I'm getting pulled in a million directions
    Sometimes you gotta find your own lane
    I know you're trying to stand in my corner
    I know you only want what's best for me
    But when the pressure starts to choke me
    You gotta stand back and let me breathe

[Hook #2]
    Racing through these red lights like nobody can see me
    Lights and sirens tryna stop me
    But I can't even hear 'em, yeah

[Repeat Chorus]

[Bridge]
    Anybody if you feel me, let me hear you say (3x)
    Hey oh, hey oh, hey oh
    Hey oh, hey oh, hey oh

[Repeat Chorus]

Hey oh, hey oh, hey oh
    Hey oh, hey oh, hey oh
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 pm

oh thanks! actually, you can hear Tryin here: http://jesse-mccartney.ucoz.ru/

and (not that much of a correction) but in the chorus, he says the Oh only two times. haha sorry if it's too much, just something i've noticed. everything else though i believe is the same! thank you so much for posting the lyrics, though!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 pm