JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
adriiii
Jmaclover89
jesseluver182
opanda4
ILuvJmac86
9 posters

Supporting Jesse!

ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Supporting Jesse! Empty Supporting Jesse!

Post  ILuvJmac86 Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:01 pm

I had this sent to me by someone cuz I was telling several people about the hate so much on twitter and other sites towards Jesse. So here is the letter I got

This was sent to me by a member of Jesse's camp and I am forwarding this, at their request. I am also stating that I am not, in any shape, manner, or form associated with Jesse McCartney, his management team, or any of his business associates.

to those of u who wanna talk about jesse mccartney...make sure u have your info straight before posting. i know a lot of u were following or watching him during the "a time for a hero" picnic and some of the comments were really upsetting. i am here to defend his actions and if u don’t like wat I’m gonna say, then don’t read this!!
    to begin with, jesse is a really great guy and wonderful friend. how do i l know this?? well i've been on the receiving end of his love and compassion--many, many times and he never once asked for anything in return. i've followed his career for quite some time and really got to know him over the past year or two. he came to me by way of a friend and he hasn't left my side since. yeah he can have a temper, if u push him the wrong way, but he also has a HUGE heart when it comes to kids and his friends and he would give you the shirt off his back, if u asked for it. not only am i a friend, but his best friend and i can tell you that he is definitely over 21 and therefore exempt from a lot of "childish" behaviors. if he choose to smoke or swear, on occasion, so be it. he is 23 years old and the last time i checked that made him an adult. i've seen the pix of him smoking in Hollywood or at a party w/ a drink in hand and it's ok cuz if u look around...no kids...plus public pix taking is part of the business he's in...he would never do that **** infront of kids n if he is seen doing it look at where the pix was or is being taken at and u will see that it's in public..such as hollywood or somewhere where he can smoke and there are and will be kids...have any of you been places where there no kids--other than a bar or place that doesn't allow kids???? as for his looks...don't even go there with the puffy eyes or blotchy skin....he ain't doing drugs and if u know him, then u now he is in a stressful environment and sometimes, as we all know stress causes acne. just cuz he is a "guy" does not mean he is exempt from getting acne every now and then. he is also very busy doing charity events and working on his album so if he looks a little tired...remember what he does and u try doing it. Y don’t u try going to the studio from 6am to 6pm, then hop on a plane and go to an event, sing your heart out and sign a few autographs, then an interview or two...and don’t forget the time change...pretty hard to do this stuff when it's 6pm east coast time and u jet out to the west coast and its technically 3pm...understand??

if jesse is guilty of anything...its being a true friend and wonderful performer. when u see him on stage he gives his fans 100% and more, regardless of wat they did or did not pay for tickets. his voice is soothing to many people and he never disappoints in his songs. true they have a story or meaning and if u listen to them, u can see that each song he writes or co-writes has his heart and soul in it and he writes from his gut...so the next time u hear a jesse mccartney song that gets leaked out, for one reason or another, listen to the entire song before judging him or the song, cuz u might miss something special.

As for going out with him….to all the girls out there…knock it off!!! Jesse ain’t dating anyone at this time…how do I know that??? Hello…best friend??? True there are rumors of certain girls and wat not but the one thing that all of Jesse’s fans know or I should say “true” fans know is that jesse is a very private person and he wouldn’t be flaunting his female companions, girlfriends, or whoever they are in public for the world to see. A true jesse mccartney fan knows that there are two sides to jesse mccartney……the showman/business man and the private/homebody and as a famous writer once sed…”never the two shall meet”…which means that u would never see jesse mixing his private/personal life with his professional life and vice-versa. So the next time u wanna say… “i’m dating jesse mccartney”…remember that he would never want his girl broadcasting their relationship to the world and if he does decide to go public and admit to dating someone-then he will do it on his terms and nobody else’s and by the way…HE IS NOT GAY!!!

I hope this clear up any issues u may have with jesse and if u wanna know more about jesse…just ask…by the way……..jesse is sexy, in a grown up kind of way!!

luv ya!
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Supporting Jesse! Empty Re: Supporting Jesse!

Post  opanda4 Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:54 pm

wow! that was pretty good. it sum up almost exactly how i feel. all these things about Jesse doing drugs, not caring about his fans, and all that stuff is just plain ridiculous!

oh, and do you know who wrote this? (just curious) Smile
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:01 pm

she did have some points. towards the end of it.
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:01 pm

dont think she will say! lolol
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:02 pm

i wouldnt if it was me. maybe shes on this board tho sooo be nice Smile
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:03 pm

keep in mind also hes a normal human being ....
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Post  ILuvJmac86 Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:14 pm

yeah I do but ain't saying Smile I just wanted to pass it along to all Jesse's fans
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:04 pm

lol no, i wasn't saying it like that.. i really like that (no hate at all) haha:)

i was just wondering... but it doesn't really matter:D
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:54 pm

wow this is right on the mark. i might just share this anonymously
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Post  ILuvJmac86 Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:02 pm

opanda4 wrote:lol no, i wasn't saying it like that.. i really like that (no hate at all) haha:)

i was just wondering... but it doesn't really matter:D

I know Smile Just posting Smile
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:28 am

This is so refreshing! And true! jeeezz these haters need to chill and let him be Smile
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:33 am

Awww this was nice! Thanks so much for posting this!
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:14 am

thanks for posting that <33

I love Jesse and his "meaningful" songs anyway. He's an awesome singer and I find it great that he's keeping his private live private. This is how a pro is doin it Smile
    True Jmac Fan <- forever and always Supporting Jesse! 690817 Supporting Jesse! 690817
    Since 6 years... Very Happy Supporting Jesse! 110686 Supporting Jesse! 110686 Supporting Jesse! 110686
    Even though he's not successful at all here in Germany, I'm still a huge fan and I don't care what my friends got to say about him! I know that all Jmac Fans are crazy about him like me.. so? So what?
    And I don't care if he's in a releationship or not. The mattering fact is, I want to see him Happy!
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:27 am

Thanks for posting Very Happy

This is exactly what I've been saying all along-- he's 23, not a teen anymore.. We all know is love for kids and wants to help them... He's a beautiful person inside and out..
    Just cause he does some things that you might not like, it doesn't mean we should turn our back and jump to conclusions..
    He works so hard to make his fans happy and try to make us the best music he can for us to enjoy.. He works so hard with charity, and we all know he's stressed.. We dont really know how it is, to work so hard..
    He's an amazing person, and I'd be stupid not to believe that.
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:34 am

this makes me laugh...what people are saying in here...but yes, Jesse 100% normal and people should take the time to listen to his songs and the lyrics and people should take the time to get to REALLLY know him. any true fan would support him with ANYTHING.... *leaves*
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:18 pm

word.

i definitely agree.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:41 am