JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

About "Keith"

JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

About "Keith" Empty About "Keith"

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:33 pm

I get updates from something in my Email,and I received this,today... Judge for yourselves..

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_movies_blog/2010/07/dvd-reviews-nights-and-weekends-keith-the-good-guy.html
    amazing
    amazing

Number of posts : 1

About "Keith" Empty Pls help me with the subtitle of Keith.

Post  amazing Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:22 am

Hi everybody!
    I got a movie Keith but unfortunately I don't have any English subtitles. I already found some subtitles on the internet but it's not compatible, so I need your help US fans. Can anyone just type what the actors and actresses said in this movie for me, so that I can translate into Vietnamese. Thanks!
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

About "Keith" Empty Re: About "Keith"

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:39 am

i got this in my email too Very Happy

it's not a bad review i guess. it's just people are used to your generic, cute, happy-ending love story and Keith isn't that kind of story so i can see why they feel indifferent. i don't even know what to think of this movie sometimes because it isn't your average love story so i have no idea what to compare it to.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:14 pm

It's a fair review Smile thanks for posting!

I try to stay away from being 'bias' but I don't think a lot of people realize how AMAZING Jesse was in Keith. It makes me soo anxious to watch Beware the Gonzo, and I wish he would get more acting gigs as well.

You know.. I was thinking lately about The Last Airbender movie and I'm REALLY GLAD he wasn't in the movie. If you have seen the cartoon, the movie is too different and not very entertaining. I was very disappointed and it wouldn't have done well for Jesse either...it just sucked so bad, unfortunately Sad
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:45 pm

adriiii wrote:It's a fair review Smile thanks for posting!

I try to stay away from being 'bias' but I don't think a lot of people realize how AMAZING Jesse was in Keith. It makes me soo anxious to watch Beware the Gonzo, and I wish he would get more acting gigs as well.

You know.. I was thinking lately about The Last Airbender movie and I'm REALLY GLAD he wasn't in the movie. If you have seen the cartoon, the movie is too different and not very entertaining. I was very disappointed and it wouldn't have done well for Jesse either...it just sucked so bad, unfortunately Sad

i'm kind of relieved Jesse wasn't in it because i really don't want to have to pay to see the last airbender :/ it just doesn't seem like a movie i would like but the whole being a fire bender would have been hot<3
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:03 pm

yeah, i guess that's what i would rate Keith also. good, but not outstanding. then again, i think i've just seen it so many times it's worn out on me.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:58 am

I can see why they're saying what they did. Like Kaitlyn said,its not your typical happy-ending love story. Its definitely.. 'different'. I guess,which isn't so bad. But,I'll also agree with Kaitlyn,I really don't know what to think sometimes,either. For me,I think I've watched it too many times,so I'm not really sure. At first,it was good.But,now its kind of like 'whatever,I've seen this'. Nothing bad to Jesse,though.He did amazing.He's a great Actor. Just,kind of.. Dry. But over all,I enjoyed it. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:56 am