JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Please take 5 seconds to help an amazing group!

theweaponwehaveislove

Number of posts : 2

Please take 5 seconds to help an amazing group! Empty Please take 5 seconds to help an amazing group!

Post  theweaponwehaveislove Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:17 am

Hi, my name is Nikki and I'm from a charity group called the Harry Potter Alliance. We are currently in the running to win $250,000 for our charity at hpaFTW.com, but we've fallen into second place and the contest ends at 11:59 pm EST tomorrow (July 12). We need every single vote we can get to get back (and STAY back) in first place. We've done awesome things such as sending 5 planes full of food and supplies to Haiti, and holding book drives each March for places that can't afford them. If we win this contest, the money will go towards promoting literacy, fighting for LGBT equality, and lots of other great things. (You can go to http://bit.ly/hpa250 to find out more about what we'll do if we win, or to thehpalliance.org to learn more about the organization.) But we really need your help! It takes literally 5 seconds to vote. Just go to hpaFTW.com and click 'like' and then click 'get started to vote.' That's all you need to do! Then tell your friends and family and post it to your Facebook wall or Twitter page or blog. We are SO CLOSE! Thank you all so much for your time and for helping us out. =)
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Please take 5 seconds to help an amazing group! Empty Re: Please take 5 seconds to help an amazing group!

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:19 am

Guys, please help her out (:
    I told her she could post this in the Jesse section to get your guys attention.

Smile So it is legit and not a scam, So pleeeeeeeeease help them out!
    REPLY IF YOU DO <3
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Please take 5 seconds to help an amazing group! Empty Re: Please take 5 seconds to help an amazing group!

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:45 pm

i'm trying to vote but my facebook is a huge spaz and isn't loading the voting page. it never loads any voting pages on mine for some reason :/ but i'll keep trying(:
    maralita
    maralita

Number of posts : 74

Post  maralita Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:21 pm

voted Smile
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Voted! Smile
    theweaponwehaveislove

Number of posts : 2

Please take 5 seconds to help an amazing group! Empty THANK YOU

Post  theweaponwehaveislove Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Every one you who voted, THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    It is thanks to all of you that I get to come here and say that THE HARRY POTTER ALLIANCE JUST WON $250,000!!!
    We are thrilled and thank you all sooooo much for helping us make a difference in the world!
    I love you all!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:00 am