JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
theone_bettytam
ILoveJesseMac
6 posters

Jesse Red Carpet at Grifoni Film Festival

ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Jesse Red Carpet at Grifoni Film Festival Empty Jesse Red Carpet at Grifoni Film Festival

Post  ILoveJesseMac Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Just found this. Dont know if somebody have been posted..
    I love the new hair. looks cool! Very Happy

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Jesse Red Carpet at Grifoni Film Festival Empty Re: Jesse Red Carpet at Grifoni Film Festival

Post  theone_bettytam Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Oh my god... he's so charming! Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Jesse Red Carpet at Grifoni Film Festival Empty Re: Jesse Red Carpet at Grifoni Film Festival

Post  jessecraze Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Wow what preassure(sp?) of signing ur name on one paper after another, with people speaking a different language than you all calling out your name and screamming to get your attention all at once. The background music was beautiful<3 hehe Gosh its great how he does it with a smile though. I'm not sure how I would feel if I was in his shoes. I might be like 'quiet! I'll get to you when its your turn' lol but not Jesse <333 He truely has what it takes and if he is under the 'stress' he sure doesn't show it with that gorgeous smile being in the way. hehe Who else is craZy about him?
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:20 am

omg! he is sooo amazing! if i was in his shoes, i would be so overwhelmed and stuff..but he's just smiling away and signing stuff....he sure doesn't look stressed at all! wow! Jesse Red Carpet at Grifoni Film Festival 690817 Very Happy
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:26 am

haha woahh!! yeah i def agree! i would have freaked out! haha
    and i love his new hair too:)
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 am

I love jesse so much !!!! Jesse Red Carpet at Grifoni Film Festival 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:05 am