JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Jesse's album-Step Up Movie

JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

Jesse's album-Step Up Movie Empty Jesse's album-Step Up Movie

Post  JMacFan09 Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:09 am

is...according to his tweet a few minutes ago...officially done!
    cheers cheers Jesse's album-Step Up Movie 690817 Jesse's album-Step Up Movie 690817 Jesse's album-Step Up Movie 110686 Jesse's album-Step Up Movie 110686
    FINALLY!
    Has anyone seen the movie yet? My friend saw it and she said it was good but they only played J's song for like 30 seconds! I think they could have fit the whole thing in! Rolling Eyes
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Jesse's album-Step Up Movie Empty Re: Jesse's album-Step Up Movie

Post  Skysthelimit Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:15 am

Yay! I'm so excited for his album! Smile

I just saw "Step Up," and they only played Jesse's song for like 30 seconds like you said. It also seemed like it was a different version...
    DanielleLeung
    DanielleLeung

Number of posts : 38
    Hobbies : Watch TV,drawing,golf

Post  DanielleLeung Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 am

Gdgdgdgd!!!
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 pm

yay so exited for it! Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:34 pm

so how was the movie, like as a whole?? cuz i wanted to see it anyway, actually.
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Post  Skysthelimit Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:40 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:so how was the movie, like as a whole?? cuz i wanted to see it anyway, actually.

I thought it was pretty good. I don't think I'd go see it again or anything. In my opinion, the first one is still the best.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Skysthelimit wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:so how was the movie, like as a whole?? cuz i wanted to see it anyway, actually.

I thought it was pretty good. I don't think I'd go see it again or anything. In my opinion, the first one is still the best.

yeah. i mean, i kinda liked the second one. but i definately think the first will always be the best =)
    okay ... maybe i'll rent it or something. i don't much care for 3D movies ...
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Post  Skysthelimit Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    Skysthelimit wrote:

yeah. i mean, i kinda liked the second one. but i definately think the first will always be the best =)

Yeah, I def. think it's a good movie to rent. And, I also kind of thought that it might have been a better movie without the 3D aspect of it.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Skysthelimit wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    Skysthelimit wrote:

Yeah, I def. think it's a good movie to rent. And, I also kind of thought that it might have been a better movie without the 3D aspect of it.

yeah, i just don't like how EVERRYY movie from now on is made in 3D. just SO annoying.
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Post  Skysthelimit Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    Skysthelimit wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    Skysthelimit wrote:

yeah, i just don't like how EVERRYY movie from now on is made in 3D. just SO annoying.

I totally agree! I was just thinking about that the other day...why are all movies being made into 3D! It drives me crazy! Lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:50 am