JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum

COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum Empty Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum

Post  COMcCartney Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:04 am

http://jmacdaily.com/2010/09/14/jesse-mccartneys-vma-radio-forum-interview-with-lowie-vs-america/

ok I just have to say his laugh @ 1:54 is so hilarious, it makes me laugh everytime I hear it lol

and I guess the album not coming out til 2011, cause he said top of the year?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum Empty Re: Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:12 am

Omg I laughed durrig that till my chest felt a pain.. The interviewer was so funny. Aside from his choice of language.... w.e... Jesse is funnnn <3 love him (= woo!
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum Empty Re: Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum

Post  NikajMac Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:29 am

omg... okay! now i laughed so hard I can't breathe! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum 110686 Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum 110686 Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum 110686 Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum 690817 Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum 690817 Jesse Interview with Lowie at MTV VMA radio forum 690817

But something I got to get off my chest: is he drunk?!?!?!
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Ahaha. That was hilarious!!!
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:42 am

haha that was great

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:52 am