JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
jmachoney
opanda4
Skysthelimit
jessecraze
iLoveJMac613
9 posters

My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D Empty My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Ok so I left my house at 4:50 in the morning, got a bit lost when I got out the train & finally got to the building at almost 7. There was like about 15 people ahead of me on the standby line. Jesse came like at 7:40 & I ran to the back. I saw him but didn't get to take a pic yet. I went back & waited in the line till 8:30 when they gave me my standby # (I was 21). Then at 8:50 they let in the first 20 standbys. The people in front of me told the security guards I was there since 6 & they let me in. I saw the show & Jesse was soooo close!! I was in the 3rd row! I'm even on TV for like a few seconds after the performance when he says hi to everyone lol. After the show I waited outside for him. His car drove out & he got out. He sighned some stuff for fans. He then turned to me and said "You want a picture?" I nodded yes & got to take a pic with him; he hugged my waist a bit for the pic!! =D But it didn't go through =/ Right before my pic he sighned something for a fan & then handed me the marker saying "You want me to keep this?" Then I said "Uhh its not mine" lol. I did get to record the performance though =]I should have it up soon sooo stay posted! Very Happy My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 110686 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 690817 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 690817 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 41183 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 54846 Here are some pics of Jesse a twitter friend who was also there sent me. I was standing right in front of him!!
    My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D Scaled.php?tn=0&server=837&filename=krtv
    My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D Scaled.php?tn=0&server=251&filename=fu1i
    My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D Scaled.php?tn=0&server=826&filename=iy9g 

Last edited by iLoveJMac613 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D Empty Re: My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D

Post  jessecraze Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:22 pm

THATS AMAZING (= <3 I sooo thrilled you finally met him. He's like sooo sweet & kind to his fans. He's never said anything rude to me ever. AHHHHH <333

JMAC ATTACK (= wooo I love ya <3 so happy for you!

way to go girly!!! cheers My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 110686
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D Empty Re: My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D

Post  Skysthelimit Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Aw! Yay! That's so good! I"m glad you got to meet him! Smile Smile
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:51 pm

aww yay! i met him on Friday! best day of my life <3
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:49 pm

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAAAY!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 414387 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 414387 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 414387 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 414387 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 414387 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 414387 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 414387 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 414387 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 414387 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 414387 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 414387 My experience seeing/meeting Jesse today on Regis & Kelly!!! =D =D =D =D 414387 GOOO BECCA! Very Happy I TOLD U U COULD DO IT!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:13 am

opanda4 wrote:aww yay! i met him on Friday! best day of my life <3
    I was there at z100 friday but didn't have a ticket so I didn't get to see him =/
    But thanks! I'm glad you also got to meet him! =]
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:14 am

Thanks everyone! Very Happy
    BTW I added more details towards the end about the pic that I had somehow forgot! Very Happy Very Happy
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:25 am

wow! i'm so happy for you that you finally met him! i can't believe it! this just truely proves it that i can meet him one day! way to go! Very Happy Very Happy I love you
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:01 pm

thats so cool glad you got to meet him
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:53 pm

danal32 wrote: wow! i'm so happy for you that you finally met him! i can't believe it! this just truely proves it that i can meet him one day! way to go! Very Happy Very Happy I love you

You're day will come Dana!! I can't wait to hear all about it! Very Happy Very Happy

Hey Everyone I was able to get some pics of him! Not the one with me & him but I was right next to him!! Check it out up above on my original post!! Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:44 pm

He looked sooo beautiful I love you Glad yo could post! THANKS!
    allison2565
    allison2565

Number of posts : 21

Post  allison2565 Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Aww I am so happy that you got to finally meet him too! I just met him when he was in Philly on 10/14!! He came to Q102 (our local radio station) and I spent weeks trying to get tickets into the private show but no luck Sad I work right in south philly and I that day I stopped by Gino's Steaks (a famous cheesesteak place here in philly. I walked up to the line texting my friend so I was not paying attention , and the man in front of me started to order. As he was order, I was think "Where do I know that voice from?" When I looked up I was so surprised to see Jesse and Dory standing right in front of me!!! Smile I was totally speechless, but once we both had order our food and we were waiting, I told him the whole story and how unbelievable excited I was to finally meet him. ( I have been a fan since all my children/dreamstreet; I was like 10 now Im 21!) We were talking for a while and then I asked Dory to take a picture!

I was sad when he had to get back in his car, and head up to New York! I wanted to stay in that moment forever! Best day of my life!Here is the link to our photo together!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:56 pm

allison2565 wrote:Aww I am so happy that you got to finally meet him too! I just met him when he was in Philly on 10/14!! He came to Q102 (our local radio station) and I spent weeks trying to get tickets into the private show but no luck Sad I work right in south philly and I that day I stopped by Gino's Steaks (a famous cheesesteak place here in philly. I walked up to the line texting my friend so I was not paying attention , and the man in front of me started to order. As he was order, I was think "Where do I know that voice from?" When I looked up I was so surprised to see Jesse and Dory standing right in front of me!!! Smile I was totally speechless, but once we both had order our food and we were waiting, I told him the whole story and how unbelievable excited I was to finally meet him. ( I have been a fan since all my children/dreamstreet; I was like 10 now Im 21!) We were talking for a while and then I asked Dory to take a picture!

I was sad when he had to get back in his car, and head up to New York! I wanted to stay in that moment forever! Best day of my life!Here is the link to our photo together!

Awww that's awesome! Talk about lucky! lol Nice pic of you two together! =]
    I remember him talking about how he went to 2 cheesesteak shops in Philly =]
    I'm so happy you got to meet him too! Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:57 pm

allison2565 wrote:

Omg that is a reallly amazing story!!! (= sooo awesome!!! Thanks for telling as about it <3333
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:21 pm

damn - you two girls are MADD lucky!!! haha jealous.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:06 am