JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

Hey :) I'm new.

Sarry

Number of posts : 3

Hey :) I'm new. Empty Hey :) I'm new.

Post  Sarry Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:05 am

Hey guys what's up?? I'm new here :p My name's Sarah and I'm 21. I've been a fan of Jesse since I was 12. I owe the guy a lot of credit because I was actually on his official forum back then (any old fan-jammers here?)and met a group of fabulous girls. One of them is still my best friend today and another introduced me to my fiance Smile I love that I can credit Jesse for my relationship haha

I've seen Jesse perform three times and have met him once. He was a seriously nice guy. I was unbelievably starstruck and couldn't get out anything that I wanted to say, but I told him I'd wanted to meet him for seven years and asked for a hug. When the security told me no hugs, Jesse frowned and stuck out his hand for me to shake (...which was really nice except for the fact that he didn't put down his sharpie and colored all over my hand hahaha). Anyway, I'll probably be around here a lot Smile I've got fan fics and things I'll likely put up at some point Very Happy
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Hey :) I'm new. Empty Re: Hey :) I'm new.

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 am

Welcome to the forum Smile Thank you for joining!!!(:

when did you meet jesse?
    Sarry

Number of posts : 3

Post  Sarry Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:38 am

I met him at Kiss Concert (a concert by the radio station kiss 108 in Massachusetts) a few years ago. I remember was a couple months before Departure came out because for the signing, we had to preorder the CD and got a photo for him to sign. He played again the next year too, but the signing was already sold out by the time I got there Sad.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 am

Aww! Well at least you got to meet him! Smile That's awesome!! <33

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:22 am