JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Jesse McCartney and Flo Rida headline KFest 2009

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse McCartney and Flo Rida headline KFest 2009 Empty Jesse McCartney and Flo Rida headline KFest 2009

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:33 pm

This was released April 8th, but I haven't seen it posted here or anywhere else till I googled 'Jesse McCartney News'. So, here's another show for this summer!

Jesse McCartney and Flo Rida headline KFest 2009

Jesse McCartney and Flo Rida will headline KFest 2009 June 7 at Dutchess Stadium. Also performing are the Ting Tings, The Veronicas, Pitbull, Kevin Rudolf, Keri Hilson and White Tie Affair.

McCartney's song "How Do You Sleep," featuring Ludacris, is currently No. 8 on K104's "Top 9 at 9" music countdown, and Flo Rida's "Right Round" is No. 1.

Rudolf is known for the hit "Let it Rock" and The Ting Tings hit single is "That's Not My Name." The Veronicas are also enjoying success with their song "Untouched."

General admission presale tickets are $42 through Etix.com, but only to K-VIPs who have the password.

There are 200 KFest Pit Passes available for $100, which include a line jump pass and in-and-out access to the pit. The KFest VIP Patio Party pass includes a line jump pass, refreshments and a private shaded area for $80. Both are available only through the presale.

Doors open at 11 a.m. at Dutchess Stadium, 1500 Route 9D, Wappingers Falls. Parking is $20 at the stadium. Free parking is available at the Beacon train station with all-day complimentary shuttle service to and from the stadium. Shuttles run from 10 a.m.-9 p.m. The show ends at 7 p.m.

Source: RecordOnline.com

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:13 pm