JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
jessefan
theone_bettytam
6 posters

I can't help to say - Jesse you're so sweet

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

I can't help to say - Jesse you're so sweet Empty I can't help to say - Jesse you're so sweet

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:50 am

You have no ideas how bad it feels to be a Jesse McCartney fan not living in the US. It feels like you're being totally ignored. Things get worse as I'm living in HK. I don't even know if Jesse knows there's place called Hong Kong.

Anyway, I'm so happy that someone invented Tweeter and Jesse being so active on tweeting. I know he lost his phone and he disappeared a few days from Tweeter. Once again I get so nervous because there isn't any way I can get to know what is going on with him. But now he's back on. He's apologizing for his sudden disappearance and he updated us on "Shake"'s video. I was like, Jesse you're just such a kind person that you always think about your fans. I can feel like even I'm not there living in the same country as him.

Shake is now being pushed to 55 under 200 top songs on itunes. Jesse tweeted about that as well. I hope it can do even better after the video is out. He totally deserves it. Very Happy
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

I can't help to say - Jesse you're so sweet Empty Re: I can't help to say - Jesse you're so sweet

Post  jessefan Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Hey!! I really like your post and I know how you feel. Its the same here in the UK.

Jesse is really sweet, I know that he cares about his fans which makes me love him even more Very Happy

I checked iTunes this afternoon and "Shake" is #37. Which is really great news. When the video is released hopefully it will push Jesse at the top Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

I can't help to say - Jesse you're so sweet Empty Re: I can't help to say - Jesse you're so sweet

Post  jessecraze Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Girls I do apologize too that you feel ignored at times. Its just that since Jesse lives in the Usa, is why that country comes first. You can always know whats going on with him by comming on this forum or just asking me. I'll always keep you updated. Again, hang in there & keep your support for Jesse! You will all get a chance to see Jesse because hes been wanting an overseas tour, its just alot of work to plan & then travel far. So please be paitent with him! Thanks so much <33 love you all (=
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:34 pm

jessecraze wrote:Girls I do apologize too that you feel ignored at times. Its just that since Jesse lives in the Usa, is why that country comes first. You can always know whats going on with him by comming on this forum or just asking me. I'll always keep you updated. Again, hang in there & keep your support for Jesse! You will all get a chance to see Jesse because hes been wanting an overseas tour, its just alot of work to plan & then travel far. So please be paitent with him! Thanks so much <33 love you all (=

Thank you for your kind words!! Smile I'm glad you understand. I really love this place Very Happy It's great!!!!

I've heard for a while that Jesse wants to do a world tour. I hope he gets the chance to do it.

You're welcome!! Very Happy
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:27 pm

I totally understand how you feel.. it's just the same here in Germany. He was in 2008 here to promote Leavin' and I didn't get to see him! He was in Bremen and in Mainz not in Freiburg, where I live at. Not even close to Freiburg.. bahh :-(
    But I'm so happy that this Forum exists, and Twitter <3 and Facebook <3 :-)
    So we all never miss anything <3 I hope that he'll do his World Tour and this time I will definitely go to his concert! *Hopefully*
    JManni00
    JManni00

Number of posts : 8

Post  JManni00 Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:08 pm

The same thing here. He never been here and i dont thik that he will come(I would be tha happiest person in the word) Btw I live in Hungary.

Do you guys know where it is... Now thats my probllem... :S
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:09 pm

JManni00 wrote:The same thing here. He never been here and i dont thik that he will come(I would be tha happiest person in the word) Btw I live in Hungary.

Do you guys know where it is... Now thats my probllem... :S

I kinda know where is it
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:21 pm

jessecraze wrote:Girls I do apologize too that you feel ignored at times. Its just that since Jesse lives in the Usa, is why that country comes first. You can always know whats going on with him by comming on this forum or just asking me. I'll always keep you updated. Again, hang in there & keep your support for Jesse! You will all get a chance to see Jesse because hes been wanting an overseas tour, its just alot of work to plan & then travel far. So please be paitent with him! Thanks so much <33 love you all (=

Thanks so much. Yea I really like this forum. I check it 3 times a day. And I totally understand the country comes first thing. It's perfectly okay. It's just that I've got friends who like HK or Taiwan artists and they can meet them from time to time. Sometimes I feel like why am I doing this to myself. But it's Jesse right? So in the end I can't walk away. ^^
    Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Post  Young Love Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:58 am

NikajMac wrote:I totally understand how you feel.. it's just the same here in Germany. He was in 2008 here to promote Leavin' and I didn't get to see him! He was in Bremen and in Mainz not in Freiburg, where I live at. Not even close to Freiburg.. bahh :-(
    But I'm so happy that this Forum exists, and Twitter <3 and Facebook <3 :-)
    So we all never miss anything <3 I hope that he'll do his World Tour and this time I will definitely go to his concert! *Hopefully*

hey, i know where it is
    i'm from Romania
    JManni00
    JManni00

Number of posts : 8

Post  JManni00 Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:15 am

Sorry, what i wanted to say is I have talked some girl from the US and they had no idea

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:28 am