JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Jesse will be online to answer questions in 30 mins!

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Jesse will be online to answer questions in 30 mins! Empty Jesse will be online to answer questions in 30 mins!

Post  jessecraze Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:34 pm

My time now is 5:30, so its about 2:30 Jesse's time now. In 30 mins at 3(his time) he will be on his twitter answering questions!

http://twitter.com/jessemccartney

If you don't have a twitter, its not too late to join twitter now!

If he answers any of you questons today, please post your question & his answer below! (we'd love to read) Thanks <3 (=
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Jesse will be online to answer questions in 30 mins! Empty Re: Jesse will be online to answer questions in 30 mins!

Post  adriiii Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:49 pm

he answered my question!! I tweeted him like..20 times and it was my last tweet since I felt like giving up afterward...but NEVER GIVE UP!!!

I asked him what song did he have the most fun recording?

Answer: Shake was a really fun song to record! Ammo and Jkash are cool dudes

it definitely made me happy! Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Jesse will be online to answer questions in 30 mins! Empty Re: Jesse will be online to answer questions in 30 mins!

Post  jessecraze Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:11 pm

adriiii wrote:he answered my question!! I tweeted him like..20 times and it was my last tweet since I felt like giving up afterward...but NEVER GIVE UP!!!

awww that was you? Woooo! Way to go! So glad you didn't give up <3 (=
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:37 pm

He answered mine too:

Me : @JesseMcCartney what'd you have for breakfast? haha:)

Jesse: @opanda4 just a coffee and some friut!

I know, kinda lame... but it made me extremely happy ^__^

In the beginning, I asked a lot of legit relevant questions, but I couldn't think of any, so I asked random ones. lol
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:29 pm

opanda4 wrote:He answered mine too:

Me : @JesseMcCartney what'd you have for breakfast? haha:)

Jesse: @opanda4 just a coffee and some friut!

I know, kinda lame... but it made me extremely happy ^__^

In the beginning, I asked a lot of legit relevant questions, but I couldn't think of any, so I asked random ones. lol

hehe yea Still glad you asked it & he answered you! wooooo! (= I'd be excited no matter what question he answered (as long as it wasn't like too embrassing. lol) Thanks for sharing <3333
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:48 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    adriiii wrote:he answered my question!! I tweeted him like..20 times and it was my last tweet since I felt like giving up afterward...but NEVER GIVE UP!!!

awww that was you? Woooo! Way to go! So glad you didn't give up <3 (=

yeah! thanks Very Happy I'm glad some of the questions he answered were people on here as well! Smile
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:59 am

i actually got confused cuz when this tweet was sent to my phone it got sent late so I thought he meant saturday but it was actually friday. but he did answer my question i was gonna ask him so really it worked out in my favor sorta. was gonna ask him when are you coming to boston next but he sorta answered that in his final tweet lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:27 pm