JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

I finally uploaded my video of Jesse performing Shake!!

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

I finally uploaded my video of Jesse performing Shake!! Empty I finally uploaded my video of Jesse performing Shake!!

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Here it is! Finally! lol I know a month later but better late than never right?

Here is the video I recorded of Jesse performing Shake on Regis and Kelly!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvaAMKEy1us

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers I finally uploaded my video of Jesse performing Shake!! 41183 I finally uploaded my video of Jesse performing Shake!! 41183 I finally uploaded my video of Jesse performing Shake!! 41183
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

I finally uploaded my video of Jesse performing Shake!! Empty Re: I finally uploaded my video of Jesse performing Shake!!

Post  Skysthelimit Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Aw! I loved it! Thanks for posting! Smile

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:38 pm