JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
jessefan
NikajMac
opanda4
theone_bettytam
8 posters

Youtube potential leaking of "Have It All"

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Youtube potential leaking of "Have It All" Empty Youtube potential leaking of "Have It All"

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Girls I've just browsed Youtube for Jesse's latest videos uploaded.

And I could see three videos titled "Have It All extended preview" of 3 of the new songs on the new album. I tried to click them but it was said that the uploader had already closed his account.

It was shown that the video lasts for one and a half minutes each. So there exists potential leaking of Have It All on youtube now. I don't know who these people are and how come they would get hold of the clips. And if anyone has already succeeded in getting the clips before the original uploader shut down his account. Let's hope for the best.
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Youtube potential leaking of "Have It All" Empty Re: Youtube potential leaking of "Have It All"

Post  opanda4 Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:57 am

I remember for Departure, I listened to all of the songs before the album was out... I wish I had waited for the CD to come out. This time I'm not even going to tempt myself to listen to them lol Smile
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Youtube potential leaking of "Have It All" Empty Re: Youtube potential leaking of "Have It All"

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:26 am

opanda4 wrote:I remember for Departure, I listened to all of the songs before the album was out... I wish I had waited for the CD to come out. This time I'm not even going to tempt myself to listen to them lol Smile

It's almost inevitable that the album will sooner or later be leaked on the Internet. I'm just hoping that it'd later but not sooner...
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:03 am

theone_bettytam wrote:
    opanda4 wrote:I remember for Departure, I listened to all of the songs before the album was out... I wish I had waited for the CD to come out. This time I'm not even going to tempt myself to listen to them lol Smile

It's almost inevitable that the album will sooner or later be leaked on the Internet. I'm just hoping that it'd later but not sooner...

NOO!! GOD! why don't people realize that it's gonna hurt his carreer?? :-( !!!!!! I'll flag every vid I see!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:41 am

NO!!!! I hope it doesn't happen!!!! I gonna wait for the CD like I did for Departure. The only songs from Departure I heard were the one Jesse put up on his Myspace. That's all.

I'm definitely going to wait. Even if I really want to listen to them, I will wait. Smile
    nadzrox12

Number of posts : 56

Post  nadzrox12 Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 pm

i jst checked youtube and the single "Have It All" has been leaked...its a 1:31min preview. Mad
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:35 pm

with all the technology these days almost anyone can hack into a computer and stealk stuff and in this case possibly steal Have it all and with all the people that have been given some sort of a copy of have it all its almost impossible to not have his CD leaked i mean its bound to happen the best thing to do is try and stop it just as it happens so that a full set of tracks doesn't leak out flagging videos with any thing to do with have it all (besides shake)is def a good start i've already flagged a couple. but seeing as Jesse has a good team of fans and others behind him i don't think anything harmful will happen to him. or at least i hope not.
    nadzrox12

Post  nadzrox12 Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:51 am

i told Sherry Kondor and she said she's cool with it since its just a preview.

btw i think this should be a TT

#JMacHasItAll

hit me up on twitter @nads_chigga Very Happy
    nadzrox12

Post  nadzrox12 Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:09 am

the video of "Have It All" single has been deleted by the user on youtube.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:17 pm

i agree with Sherry on this one: if it's just a minute or so preview of the song, then it's okay ... but if someone releases the WHOLE song, then that's not good.
    i remember for Departure, someone released (from what i can remember) Crash and Burn and i believe Oxygen before the re-release came out, and i have to admit that i listened ... but like a lot of you now a days, i am NOT going to listen, unless it's Jesse singing live (like Mrs. Mistake and One Night), until the entire album comes out.
    i am trying to be good this time Wink

but it's REALLY hard! haha
    Agus

Number of posts : 26

Post  Agus Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 pm

there were sneak peaks of "Club Hop" and "I think she likes me".. they lasted about 2 minutes or so.. the user has deleted the video now

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:18 am