JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Jesse has one of teh top 25 songs of the year.

jmcfan2

Number of posts : 28

Jesse has one of teh top 25 songs of the year. Empty Jesse has one of teh top 25 songs of the year.

Post  jmcfan2 Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:03 pm

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse has one of teh top 25 songs of the year. Empty Re: Jesse has one of teh top 25 songs of the year.

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:34 pm

This is amazing for him! But reading the intro, it says that this is just one of MTV News' staff members' list, each one gives their list of 25 songs, and they make the final list of top 10 songs from each of them. BUT this means that he's eligible for the final list, and that is AWESOME! Plus you got to love that fact that one of MTV's staff likes 'Shake' enough to have it on their list. I love that he's getting their attention again, as well as the attention of anyone and everyone that loved 'Leavin'' but that was all they knew him for. Smile Really hoping he makes the final list! Very Happy
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Jesse has one of teh top 25 songs of the year. Empty Re: Jesse has one of teh top 25 songs of the year.

Post  Skysthelimit Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Aww...this is so great for him! Thanks for posting! Smile
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:16 pm

considering Shake is relatively new, only coming out this fall, that is great! some of the other songs have been out for a good year now, and Shake still made it on the list! Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:48 pm

aw man, i thought it was a 'legit' list ... like, with stats and everything.

but it's good that someone at MTV likes him! =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm