JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
opanda4
JManni00
babygirl49392
jessefan
8 posters

"I Think She Likes Me" At the 107.9 The End Jingle Ball Concert

jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

"I Think She Likes Me" At the 107.9 The End Jingle Ball Concert Empty "I Think She Likes Me" At the 107.9 The End Jingle Ball Concert

Post  jessefan Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:48 am

At first I was like what the?!!! But after listening to it a few more times, I love it!!!! Very Happy

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid15032417001?bctid=702055849001
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

"I Think She Likes Me" At the 107.9 The End Jingle Ball Concert Empty Re: "I Think She Likes Me" At the 107.9 The End Jingle Ball Concert

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:20 pm

I know! It's totally not Jesse! WAY different than anything he's EVER done before, which might just work! It has a great beat and this performance is just AMAZING! Plus I love that its a duet. Smile 'Have It All' needs to drop NOW!! lol.
    JManni00
    JManni00

Number of posts : 8

"I Think She Likes Me" At the 107.9 The End Jingle Ball Concert Empty Re: "I Think She Likes Me" At the 107.9 The End Jingle Ball Concert

Post  JManni00 Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Who is the girl? Anyways I love this song. it is completely new, but I like it. It is so sexy... plus I love his jeans Very Happy
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:31 pm

WOW!! This song was amazing!! It was so hilarious! lol I love it<3 and yeah, who is the girl singing??
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Is it just me, or does he sound a bit like Ke$ha in the beginning? Lol. Okay song.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:28 pm

I LOVE IT!! i had a feeling I was going to love this song Very Happy
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:46 am

This song as really grown on me!! Very Happy
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:25 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:Is it just me, or does he sound a bit like Ke$ha in the beginning? Lol. Okay song.

haha i could definately see that - but i actually like this song a lot! i wanna kno who the girl is, obviously, but i love the back and forth stuff. really catchy!
    ctryfan1980

Number of posts : 7

Post  ctryfan1980 Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:21 am

When I saw him do the song live in Charlotte the crowd really got into it. It sounds like a huge hit song. His performance on stage reminds me of a Broadway style sing/act number. Didn't Jesse do Broadway at one point? If he did I can see that influence in the song and concert performance.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:02 am