JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

I Have A Question

JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

I Have A Question Empty I Have A Question

Post  JMacFan09 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Just hoping someone can explain this.I want to point out 2 things. 1)I'm serious about this&not tryin to be sarcastic or anything so no disrespect to anyone.2)I hate it just as much as anybody when Jesse's songs get leaked&I understand the frustration with it. And why people don't want to hear the leaked songs&they prefer to wait for the album.
    My question is:When the songs are leaked and people put them up on youtube-what is the difference in listenin to that(or forcing yourself not to)and one of him doing soundcheck of the same song&then tryin to find the full song live?I get that it's diff cause he's singin it but the main point by most fans was"I don't want to hear the song until the album is out."And what about songs like "Tonight is your night." That was leaked and now it's on the album.So you guys didn't listen to that when it was put up?If you did there's no difference is there?So why was everyone mad when a preview of Have It All was leaked?If you listened to Tonight Is Your Night when it came out,then you've listened to a leaked song that's on his album.Am I not right about that?Like I said,I don't mean any disrespect and I'm not trying to be sarcastic,I'm just wondering...
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

I Have A Question Empty Re: I Have A Question

Post  opanda4 Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:27 pm

I'm one of those people who wants to wait until the album is out, but I totally get what you're saying about this. My personal reason for not wanting to listen to any leaked songs before the album drops is because I will find them more exciting. I don't know.. just on the last album, I listened to the songs on YouTube before the CD came out, and when it came out I really had nothing to look forward to because I already heard the songs. So this time I promised myself I would wait Smile

But like you said, there are live versions and leaked versions of the songs. Obviously Jesse wants us to hear the live ones (why else would he sing them? lol), and I have nothing against those songs. I'm not going to deprive myself from listening to those, but the leaked ones I'm going to ignore. (With the exception of Tonight is Your Night, because honestly, that song has been on my iPod since last January:) and I love it!)

I hope this kind of makes sense... I know people's reasons for doing this would probably be different, but that's my reason Smile

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 pm