JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Your sexiest, sweetest, saddest, funniest... lyrics from Jesse

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Your sexiest, sweetest, saddest, funniest... lyrics from Jesse Empty Your sexiest, sweetest, saddest, funniest... lyrics from Jesse

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm

For me,

The sexiest:
    "Do it, do it, do it... Again" - Into Ya

It is the sexiest when you've derived the meaning of the whole song and the way he sings this line is simply sexy.

The sweetest:
    "'Cause girl I'm down on my knees promising my heart." - Come To Me

I completely fell for him the first time I hear this.

The saddest:
    "When you kiss her but her eyes don't close" - It's Over

The whole scenario is killing people.

The funniest:
    "One day she started texting me, asking if she coulda borrow that recipe. I told her, loving you is my specialty." - Shake

This is genius... hahahaha... kinda awkward actually

You could add more categories if you want.

Last edited by theone_bettytam on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Your sexiest, sweetest, saddest, funniest... lyrics from Jesse Empty Re: Your sexiest, sweetest, saddest, funniest... lyrics from Jesse

Post  Jmaclover89 Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Knowledgeable: "I don't speak spanish japanese or french" - body language

i feel this is Knowledgeable because here we learn that Jesse clearly does not know how to speak those languages (or at least so he says) there fore i say its knowledge of Jesse lol

opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Your sexiest, sweetest, saddest, funniest... lyrics from Jesse Empty Re: Your sexiest, sweetest, saddest, funniest... lyrics from Jesse

Post  opanda4 Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:49 pm

i saw this post a few days ago, but it took me a while to actually think of the songs that would fit the categories for me... but here it is:

The sexiest: "Take the car, the keys to the crib, the pin number to the ATM. All my money you can have it all for a hit hit hit." In My Veins
    This is one of my favorite songs! When I hear this I think of this one video of him performing this song this one (go to about 1:35)

The sweetest: "Because you live girl, my world has everything I need to survive. Because you live, I live." Because You Live
    Do I need an explanation? lol

The saddest: "You wanna pull her close but your heart has froze. You kiss her but her eyes don't close. Then she goes out of your heart forever." It's Over
    This line gets to me because whenever I hear it I think of Jesse's expression in the music video. He looked so sad and hurt Sad

The funniest: "take them back to the house on the hill, two at a time, popping like pills" Mrs. Mistake
    LOL this is my favorite part of the song!

Most meaningful: "Baby don't be gentle, I can handle anything" Right Where You Want Me
    This was the line that made me fall in love with Jesse and his music <3

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:24 am