JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
opanda4
xxGetFreakyxx
6 posters

Have It All Release Date

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Have It All Release Date Empty Have It All Release Date

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:29 pm

April 26th, 2011

Source
    (Btw, I've heard she is really reliable)
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Have It All Release Date Empty Re: Have It All Release Date

Post  opanda4 Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:23 pm

*sigh* i really wanted the album sooner... lol but it's only like 2 months... i hope he tweets more or does other things so i can get my fix of daily dose of Jesse Very Happy lol i sound like an idiot but oh well haha Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:49 am

opanda4 wrote:*sigh* i really wanted the album sooner... lol but it's only like 2 months... i hope he tweets more or does other things so i can get my fix of daily dose of Jesse Very Happy lol i sound like an idiot but oh well haha Smile

Yea, I was too. But really he is managing to stick to releasing a new album every 2 years, if you count Recharged anyway.

And he did tweet 2-3 times today, so hopefully he sticks to that and gets back into it.

But, I'm excited for this to be true, but at this moment, I'm really not relying to heavily on it until Jesse, Sherry, or someone official says it. Basically it's getting written down in pencil for now. lol.

But thanks so much for posting and sharing. Definitely keeping fingers crossed it's true. Razz
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:04 pm

I think Jesse moved the release date because of Locke & Key. He wanted to shoot the pilot so he could NOT promote his album... I'm actually really glad about that. I mean, as much as I want to listen to the rest of the songs, it's better that he promotes Have it all anyway and that it charts better than the previous album departure. Departure sold OVER 2 MILLION copies, but it only reached #14... :-) I think Jesse planned it all very good, and he will have a GREAT comeback. I just hope, that he'll release a second single very soon and that he shoots a better video... The shake video is... cheap. Don't like it.

Don't get me wrong, jesse looks handsome in it, but the girls... bahh. A little too slutty?

Annnnnddd there are like three things we can look forward to!

1. THE ALBUM HAVE IT ALL
    2. His perfume WANTED
    3. Locke and Key

and... a single? Maybe One Night? Maybe Have it all? or I think she likes me? :-)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:05 pm

NikajMac wrote:I think Jesse moved the release date because of Locke & Key. He wanted to shoot the pilot so he could NOT promote his album... I'm actually really glad about that. I mean, as much as I want to listen to the rest of the songs, it's better that he promotes Have it all anyway and that it charts better than the previous album departure. Departure sold OVER 2 MILLION copies, but it only reached #14... :-) I think Jesse planned it all very good, and he will have a GREAT comeback. I just hope, that he'll release a second single very soon and that he shoots a better video... The shake video is... cheap. Don't like it.

Don't get me wrong, jesse looks handsome in it, but the girls... bahh. A little too slutty?

Annnnnddd there are like three things we can look forward to!

1. THE ALBUM HAVE IT ALL
    2. His perfume WANTED
    3. Locke and Key

and... a single? Maybe One Night? Maybe Have it all? or I think she likes me? :-)

Yea, but when he pushed it back he said it was because he had written a few songs that were amazing and he wanted to add them to the album too. So, I think he was seriously planning for a Feb. release and then Locke and Key came through so he pushed it back farther to film the first couple episodes without having to travel to promote a new single or album, like you said.

And I agree with the Shake video. It's good and all, but looks really cheap, especially in comparison to the videos for his other 'first' singles. I was really expecting something like a club scene and a little storyline behind it. I was so excited when it finally premiered but it was short lived, like for only the first two times I watched it. And now I don't watch it like ever, when I can STILL watch Leavin' on repeat. Sad

But yea, I think he'll release a second single and video right before the cd or shortly after. Though I think he's leaning towards One Night, since him and his team said it was the next single when he pushed the date back. But it could have changed with the new songs that was added.

But this year is already turning out to be great for him and very busy indeed. Especially looking at your (very short even) list of what to look forward to. Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:49 am

Yea, but when he pushed it back he said it was because he had written a few songs that were amazing and he wanted to add them to the album too. So, I think he was seriously planning for a Feb. release and then Locke and Key came through so he pushed it back farther to film the first couple episodes without having to travel to promote a new single or album, like you said.

And I agree with the Shake video. It's good and all, but looks really cheap, especially in comparison to the videos for his other 'first' singles. I was really expecting something like a club scene and a little storyline behind it. I was so excited when it finally premiered but it was short lived, like for only the first two times I watched it. And now I don't watch it like ever, when I can STILL watch Leavin' on repeat. Sad

But yea, I think he'll release a second single and video right before the cd or shortly after. Though I think he's leaning towards One Night, since him and his team said it was the next single when he pushed the date back. But it could have changed with the new songs that was added.

But this year is already turning out to be great for him and very busy indeed. Especially looking at your (very short even) list of what to look forward to. Smile

You're right! But.... isn't it even better for us? There are sooo many things we can look forward to! The only problem for me is that I live in Germany, and I don't even know, if they plan to release the fragrance here.... but.. what is amazon for? :-)
    And isn't it better when there are even more tracks than only 11 on the Album? I'm really looking forward to it! The next thing would be Locke and Key. I read the beginning of the first comic (like 30 from 120 pages) and I really liked it!
    Can't wait to see it, and I really hope that they also air it in the german TV. Since they aired GREEK but it didn't have had good ratings so they didn't show the second part of the second season! Right then, when Jesse was about to appear... How sad.
    Well... I just hope that he doesn't let us wait too long! I'm really excited about all the projects he's being up to latley... :-)

I know what you mean, about the shake thing. I was really excited about the video, too... but... well. I have the videoclip on my cellphone but I don't watch it... I watch all the old videos instead. like IT'S Over <3 my favorite one. Or How do you sleep, Just so you know... and all the others. Shake was really disappointing. I just hope that he shoots better videos in the future. Maybe One night with a really romanic location, or the club and he sees this one girl, he wants to spend his time with? Or maybe Mrs. Mistake? Club, girls party & money, and the one leaves him angrily? :-P There are sooo many options!
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 am

But the problem is by that time no one would remember "Shake". So I think he will have a new song as the second single. I mean he would like treating the album as a brand new one, instead of trying to connect "Shake" and all the promotions previously done, if there were any, with this April album.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:11 pm

NikajMac wrote:You're right! But.... isn't it even better for us? There are sooo many things we can look forward to! The only problem for me is that I live in Germany, and I don't even know, if they plan to release the fragrance here.... but.. what is amazon for? :-)
    And isn't it better when there are even more tracks than only 11 on the Album? I'm really looking forward to it! The next thing would be Locke and Key. I read the beginning of the first comic (like 30 from 120 pages) and I really liked it!
    Can't wait to see it, and I really hope that they also air it in the german TV. Since they aired GREEK but it didn't have had good ratings so they didn't show the second part of the second season! Right then, when Jesse was about to appear... How sad.
    Well... I just hope that he doesn't let us wait too long! I'm really excited about all the projects he's being up to latley... :-)

I know what you mean, about the shake thing. I was really excited about the video, too... but... well. I have the videoclip on my cellphone but I don't watch it... I watch all the old videos instead. like IT'S Over <3 my favorite one. Or How do you sleep, Just so you know... and all the others. Shake was really disappointing. I just hope that he shoots better videos in the future. Maybe One night with a really romanic location, or the club and he sees this one girl, he wants to spend his time with? Or maybe Mrs. Mistake? Club, girls party & money, and the one leaves him angrily? :-P There are sooo many options!

Yea, I know. I love that there is so much to look forward to now. Especially more songs on the album, 11 just seems to be so little, like a small album, these days. haha. Smile I'm disappointed that he isn't releasing the album any earlier because I'm moving to Guam in about 6-8 months and really wanted a chance to get to see him live before then. And this of course shortens that chance tremendously. And I get what you mean, I really hope that he can get to a world tour with this album too. There are so many of his fans that haven't gotten to see him live in SO LONG that it's pretty much necessity at this point.

Oh, I know! I watch all his old videos still. And yet, sadly, I'm already burnt out on shake. So, I agree, I really hope that he get a better director or something for the next one(s). Cause all of his videos before have been very beautiful and really photographically and visually dynamic, so we know that he can do better. Wink

And I like your ideas for 'One Night' and 'Mrs. Mistake'. Which sounded to be the lead runners for future singles. Since he performed them on the radio promo tour for 'Shake' but also because he said they, especially Mrs. Mistake, are his favorite tracks off the album.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:37 am

Yea, I know. I love that there is so much to look forward to now. Especially more songs on the album, 11 just seems to be so little, like a small album, these days. haha. Smile I'm disappointed that he isn't releasing the album any earlier because I'm moving to Guam in about 6-8 months and really wanted a chance to get to see him live before then. And this of course shortens that chance tremendously. And I get what you mean, I really hope that he can get to a world tour with this album too. There are so many of his fans that haven't gotten to see him live in SO LONG that it's pretty much necessity at this point.

Oh, I know! I watch all his old videos still. And yet, sadly, I'm already burnt out on shake. So, I agree, I really hope that he get a better director or something for the next one(s). Cause all of his videos before have been very beautiful and really photographically and visually dynamic, so we know that he can do better. Wink

And I like your ideas for 'One Night' and 'Mrs. Mistake'. Which sounded to be the lead runners for future singles. Since he performed them on the radio promo tour for 'Shake' but also because he said they, especially Mrs. Mistake, are his favorite tracks off the album.

Guam is a beautiful place <3 And don't you worry, I'm sure you'll get to see him someday. I haven't met him neither... well, he was here back in 2008 but... I couldn't go because he only went to "Mainz" and "Bremen" and they are at least 5 hours away (by car).
    Is it true, that he is shooting the WHOLE first season? I thought he was only doing the pilot?! This will take a lot of time... I don't think that he'll release his album in April... there are only two months left, and if he really is shooting the whole season, he will have to push the release date even further. Well... I really hope the TV-Sow is worth it. It sounds pretty good :-) And I like that he has tweeted at least once for the last three days :-) Hopefully he keeps updating us.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:57 pm

NikajMac wrote:
    Guam is a beautiful place <3 And don't you worry, I'm sure you'll get to see him someday. I haven't met him neither... well, he was here back in 2008 but... I couldn't go because he only went to "Mainz" and "Bremen" and they are at least 5 hours away (by car).
    Is it true, that he is shooting the WHOLE first season? I thought he was only doing the pilot?! This will take a lot of time... I don't think that he'll release his album in April... there are only two months left, and if he really is shooting the whole season, he will have to push the release date even further. Well... I really hope the TV-Sow is worth it. It sounds pretty good :-) And I like that he has tweeted at least once for the last three days :-) Hopefully he keeps updating us.

Yea, that's what I hear about it. But I just can't seem to imagine going from Hawaii to Guam. lol. The culture and shopping shock is going to be horrible, I just know it. lol.

Well, I've met him before and seen him live twice. And honestly, meeting him that once is enough, but of course if I ever get to meet him again that will be remarkable. But, it's his live show that I'm addicted to and it's already been over a year since I last saw him and I miss it. haha.

But man that sucks. I know the feeling too. Because my hometown is a small town that no one ever tours to. And to go to any concerts or shows it's always at least a 4 hour drive. It wasn't until I got married and moved to Washington state, that I got to go to concerts pretty regularly because they always were within an hour drive. And now being in Hawaii, while gorgeous, kinda sucks because tours only come here when people are on world tours.

I don't think that they are filming the whole show. I just know that the tv station will only green light for a pilot of a show, but will go ahead and film the first couple episodes in case the rating are good enough to continue the show, that way they have more episodes to show and get viewers hook right away while the writers write more episodes and they will also have time to get them filmed. And even though they are filming now, so early in the year, it'll still most likely be a fall premiere, so they'd have to wait till them to know if it'll get picked up. But Jesse would have that time to tour and promote a single and the album. At least that's how it works in the US.
    jo

Number of posts : 14

Post  jo Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:48 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:April 26th, 2011

Source
    (Btw, I've heard she is really reliable)

I heard this person said 'One Night' would be released on Dec. 21. How reliable she is.

I think this person just got the date from Walmart.com. But, JmacDaily already confirmed April 26th is NOT the release date. Just check out their site.

http://jmacdaily.com/
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:48 am

Yea, that's what I hear about it. But I just can't seem to imagine going from Hawaii to Guam. lol. The culture and shopping shock is going to be horrible, I just know it. lol.

Well, I've met him before and seen him live twice. And honestly, meeting him that once is enough, but of course if I ever get to meet him again that will be remarkable. But, it's his live show that I'm addicted to and it's already been over a year since I last saw him and I miss it. haha.

But man that sucks. I know the feeling too. Because my hometown is a small town that no one ever tours to. And to go to any concerts or shows it's always at least a 4 hour drive. It wasn't until I got married and moved to Washington state, that I got to go to concerts pretty regularly because they always were within an hour drive. And now being in Hawaii, while gorgeous, kinda sucks because tours only come here when people are on world tours.

I don't think that they are filming the whole show. I just know that the tv station will only green light for a pilot of a show, but will go ahead and film the first couple episodes in case the rating are good enough to continue the show, that way they have more episodes to show and get viewers hook right away while the writers write more episodes and they will also have time to get them filmed. And even though they are filming now, so early in the year, it'll still most likely be a fall premiere, so they'd have to wait till them to know if it'll get picked up. But Jesse would have that time to tour and promote a single and the album. At least that's how it works in the US.

Uhm, I think I get what you mean. So, they first show the pilot... and then, when the ratings are good, they'll film the next few episodes... awkward^^. Here in Germany they film a TV show, like the hole first season and then they decide if they want a second season, but it also depends on the ratings. I really hope that it's worth it and that it'll have good ratings. I really want to see more of Jesse.

I'm pretty sure that he will do a world tour once the album is released :-) Til then we just gotta wait...
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:25 pm

NikajMac wrote:

Uhm, I think I get what you mean. So, they first show the pilot... and then, when the ratings are good, they'll film the next few episodes... awkward^^. Here in Germany they film a TV show, like the hole first season and then they decide if they want a second season, but it also depends on the ratings. I really hope that it's worth it and that it'll have good ratings. I really want to see more of Jesse.

I'm pretty sure that he will do a world tour once the album is released :-) Til then we just gotta wait...

Yea, it's weird they do it that way. But I guess the studios and tv stations don't ever want to be out all that money that it takes to film a whole season, if the ratings are there for the first few episodes, you know? They usually will announce what shows are canceled after the first 5 or so episodes, and at that time they'll say if it's immediate or at the end on the season. But yea, I definitely want it to do well too, it'll be so nice to see Jesse on tv again, especially on a weekly basis. lol. Plus from everything I've read about the show, it's seems very interesting and original, at least more so than a lot of what's on nowadays, so I think it has a very good shot. Especially with it being on FOX but they do say time slot is everything, but of course we'll just have to wait for more on that. haha.

Yea, I'm hoping so. With Departure I really thought that he was going to but never really did. He just mostly went overseas for radio promo. Which is frustrating for everyone, I imagine. So, it's been so long since he has done a real world tour, that it's just time. So I really hope that he gets to. Then maybe I can visit Japan or somewhere for a week and still get to see him. lol. I am looking forward to that about Guam. I'll be so close to so many other counties and cultures, that it's not that big of a deal to visit for a weekend or week or so. Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Yea, it's weird they do it that way. But I guess the studios and tv stations don't ever want to be out all that money that it takes to film a whole season, if the ratings are there for the first few episodes, you know? They usually will announce what shows are canceled after the first 5 or so episodes, and at that time they'll say if it's immediate or at the end on the season. But yea, I definitely want it to do well too, it'll be so nice to see Jesse on tv again, especially on a weekly basis. lol. Plus from everything I've read about the show, it's seems very interesting and original, at least more so than a lot of what's on nowadays, so I think it has a very good shot. Especially with it being on FOX but they do say time slot is everything, but of course we'll just have to wait for more on that. haha.

Yea, I'm hoping so. With Departure I really thought that he was going to but never really did. He just mostly went overseas for radio promo. Which is frustrating for everyone, I imagine. So, it's been so long since he has done a real world tour, that it's just time. So I really hope that he gets to. Then maybe I can visit Japan or somewhere for a week and still get to see him. lol. I am looking forward to that about Guam. I'll be so close to so many other counties and cultures, that it's not that big of a deal to visit for a weekend or week or so. Smile

I'm pretty sure you'll love it there! :-) You're so lucky to live in the US (Hawaii).. believe me, it's soooo boring here in the very cold, freezing, Germany! :-)

I really can't wait for the TV Show! Imagine Jesse fighting in one of the episodes, since Locke & Key is a Horror-Comic!!! :-D Really looking forward to it!!! And they say that the first episode is about 1 hour long... :-D
    They describe the pilot very well here: http://www.ifanboy.com/content/articles/EXCLUSIVE_SCRIPT_REVIEW__Fox_s_LOCKE_AND_KEY_Pilot

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 pm