JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

What is he doing lately?

NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

What is he doing lately? Empty What is he doing lately?

Post  NikajMac Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:07 am

Well... I don't know exactly how to say this but... He is keeping us waiting for WAY TOO LONG!
    I thought he finished shooting Locke and key? So what is he actually doing right now?! I want the album now! God... He's not saying anything about #haveitall, that's kinda confusing! I thought he wanted to release it EARLY 2011 but it's already march!

It's been already 3 years since he released Departure! And the Recharged Version got released april 2009! Does anybody know, what he's being up to lately? I'm really getting impatient...
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

What is he doing lately? Empty Re: What is he doing lately?

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm not too sure what he's doing, but I don't think that it's really "him" who is holding the album back from release. It's more of his record label (Hollywood Records) who's doing it. The last I heard, they wanted to add a few more songs onto it before it releases.
    I remember when Body Language was supposed to "The hit of summer 2009", and it round up not getting released as a single until September, if I remember correctly.

So, who knows. I'm not too sure about Locke & Key, he may be done with that, already.
    Blame Hollywood Records --not Jesse. Lol.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:11 am

JesseMacNY wrote:I'm not too sure what he's doing, but I don't think that it's really "him" who is holding the album back from release. It's more of his record label (Hollywood Records) who's doing it. The last I heard, they wanted to add a few more songs onto it before it releases.
    I remember when Body Language was supposed to "The hit of summer 2009", and it round up not getting released as a single until September, if I remember correctly.

So, who knows. I'm not too sure about Locke & Key, he may be done with that, already.
    Blame Hollywood Records --not Jesse. Lol.

I thought it might have something to do with the record label!!
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:18 am

ughhh i hate waiting for this album! lol! terrible promotion ...

why are people on twitter saying the album is coming out on 4/30? that doesn't make sense lol... He's been m.i.a. for too long for the album to come out that soon. rumors... Shocked
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Well, i read that too but JMPT said that the rumor isn't true... unfortunatley.
    I'm from germany, and I really feel stupid asking but.... what does m.i.a mean?
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Post  COMcCartney Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:38 pm

NikajMac wrote:Well, i read that too but JMPT said that the rumor isn't true... unfortunatley.

It means "Missing In Action" Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:41 am

COMcCartney wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:Well, i read that too but JMPT said that the rumor isn't true... unfortunatley.

It means "Missing In Action" Smile

Thank you :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:46 am