JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
jessefan
JesseMAC22
opanda4
NikajMac
8 posters

Working on Have it all again!?

NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Working on Have it all again!? Empty Working on Have it all again!?

Post  NikajMac Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:59 am

Here's what a guy called Emanuel Kiriakou tweeted today..

Great day with @JesseMcCartney today... I know it's bad for my rep but I'm tired... #justbeinghonest

As much as I know about that guy is that he is a singer, songwriter and producer! Does that mean, Jesse is back in the studio to work on Have it all? I hope so! :-) Finally good news!
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Working on Have it all again!? Empty Re: Working on Have it all again!?

Post  opanda4 Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:30 pm

omg yes!! i sure hope so!! Smile lol i really want the album out like... now. haha Very Happy
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:49 am

That might explain this tweet by Travis Garland 3 weeks ago:

In the lab w/ Eman and @JesseMcCartney. #swag
    18 Mar

I thought he was done adding tracks, but I guess not. That boy needs to tweet us a little something or maybe just a heads up about the album because, at this point, we know NOTHING. Mad Crying or Very sad
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:28 am

JesseMAC22 wrote:That might explain this tweet by Travis Garland 3 weeks ago:

18 Mar

I thought he was done adding tracks, but I guess not. That boy needs to tweet us a little something or maybe just a heads up about the album because, at this point, we know NOTHING. Mad Crying or Very sad

Yup, that explains a lot! :-) Thanks!
    I really can't wait anymore!!!!!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 am

18 Mar

I saw this tweet as well. So it looks like Jesse isn't done with adding more tracks yet. I really wish Jesse would tweet something. Even if it's just "Have It All coming soon" lol!!!

I'm guessing it will be released end of this month/start of May.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:51 am

jessefan wrote:

18 Mar

I saw this tweet as well. So it looks like Jesse isn't done with adding more tracks yet. I really wish Jesse would tweet something. Even if it's just "Have It All coming soon" lol!!!

I don't think that he'll release it in April or May... Maybe in June or July..? Hopefully sometime this year! :-)
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:48 pm

yayyy more songs Smile I've heard through twitter that he was getting back in the studio again!!

but its gettting SOOO annoying waiting for this album..I mean the first single, Shake, has already been about 6 months out there and there's no 2nd single!! promotion/marketing = sucks.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:23 pm

NikajMac wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

18 Mar

I don't think that he'll release it in April or May... Maybe in June or July..? Hopefully sometime this year! :-)

June or July?? I hope not. lol!! I was on walmart.com and they had the released date as 2011/12/27 :O
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:42 pm

jessefan wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

18 Mar

June or July?? I hope not. lol!! I was on walmart.com and they had the released date as 2011/12/27 :O

omg i really hope not!!!! december?? Sad i can barely wait now haha
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 am

NikajMac wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

WHAT? Seriously? DECEMBER? I. Hope. Not!
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:10 am

I already set a possible release date DECEMBER 21, 2012 also known as the supposed "End of the World". The world would probably end and we still wouldn't "Have It All" Mad Mad Mad Mad I feel like bombing Hollywood Records if they don't make up their freakin' minds already! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

UPDATE: JESSE TWEETED THIS TO A FAN:
    @josiecovello The Release of Have It All has been put on hold until we hear about the outcome of L&K. As for Wanted...it smells great Smile

We have to wait until Late April/Early May for Fox's decision on Locke & Key...too long of a wait!

Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Shocked Sad Sad
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:58 am

NikajMac wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

WHAT? Seriously? DECEMBER? I. Hope. Not!

Me too!!

JesseMAC22 wrote:I already set a possible release date DECEMBER 21, 2012 also known as the supposed "End of the World". The world would probably end and we still wouldn't "Have It All" Mad Mad Mad Mad I feel like bombing Hollywood Records if they don't make up their freakin' minds already! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

UPDATE: JESSE TWEETED THIS TO A FAN:
    @josiecovello The Release of Have It All has been put on hold until we hear about the outcome of L&K. As for Wanted...it smells great Smile

We have to wait until Late April/Early May for Fox's decision on Locke & Key...too long of a wait!

Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Shocked Sad Sad

I was going to post this Smile Well hopefully it won't be on hold for too long. Maybe July-September? Shocked
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Blah! So, is anyone else feeling that while Jesse wants to do it all, that he's having trouble finding that much needed balance between acting and music right now? Sad
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:58 am

babygirl49392 wrote:Blah! So, is anyone else feeling that while Jesse wants to do it all, that he's having trouble finding that much needed balance between acting and music right now? Sad

Yup! Me!
    I don't know why, but I'm really concerned bout that all. Have it all, wanted AND Locke and key. It's too much.
    What's gonna happen if Fox wants to air L&K? THEN we'll have to wait even longer for Have it all...
    But well... It's all a little mixed up, huh?
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Working on Have it all again!? Empty Happy Birthday Jesse

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:41 am

It's 9th of April here in Hong Kong already.
    Happy 24th birthday Jesse.
    3 days later it will be my birthday.
    And I can't believe "Have It All" is still not there
    to be my birthday present...
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:12 am

theone_bettytam wrote:It's 9th of April here in Hong Kong already.
    Happy 24th birthday Jesse.
    3 days later it will be my birthday.
    And I can't believe "Have It All" is still not there
    to be my birthday present...

Yeah... I was really disappointed too! my Bday was in february and Have it all was supposed to be released December 28th but it didn't... Seems like it will be released ealy late 2011.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:46 pm

all i have to say is that this album better be AWESOME when they eventually release it.
    because all this waiting around is bullshit.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:08 pm

NikajMac wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:Blah! So, is anyone else feeling that while Jesse wants to do it all, that he's having trouble finding that much needed balance between acting and music right now? Sad

Yup! Me!
    I don't know why, but I'm really concerned bout that all. Have it all, wanted AND Locke and key. It's too much.
    What's gonna happen if Fox wants to air L&K? THEN we'll have to wait even longer for Have it all...

I know! And now it's rumored that he might be a judge on X Factor too. Hearing that is what pushed me over the edge about it. I mean, it seems that he's having a hard time balancing everything already, so I can only imagine if the X Factor thing is true.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:08 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:

Yup! Me!

I know! And now it's rumored that he might be a judge on X Factor too. Hearing that is what pushed me over the edge about it. I mean, it seems that he's having a hard time balancing everything already, so I can only imagine if the X Factor thing is true.

I heard about the X Factor judge thing too. I don't know what to think of it all. I'm sure Jesse can handle it all but I thought his music career would come first like Jesse said. Maybe it's not in his hands to say? Crying or Very sad
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:all i have to say is that this album better be AWESOME when they eventually release it.

righhttt?! lol. I remember specifically that Jesse said his album will come first. I guess not now anymore...
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:30 am

adriiii wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:all i have to say is that this album better be AWESOME when they eventually release it.

righhttt?! lol. I remember specifically that Jesse said his album will come first. I guess not now anymore...

It sucks Sad But all we can do is just wait. The album WILL be AWESOME!! Smile It's Jesse after all!! Wink
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:54 am

... Hmm I think that I will love Have it all anyway but... it will never beat Departure <3
    Departure was like... perfect! An amazing mix... do you know what I mean?
    From Leavin to In my veins, they were all amazing!
    Departure was an heart-breaking, thoughtful and touching album...

...have it all is more like "hey baby, I've got money, won't you spend the night with me?" Or something like that...

"I took her down to the beach for the weekend, we hit the malibu, shops and the drive-in, I bought her all the fancy things..."
    "You can have it all, palm trees, private beach, it don't matter girl it's all on me"
    "Went around here hitting these clubs, throwin out money pickin' up girls"

... what do you think about that?
    I seriously don't want to wait any longer. He said early 2011... it's getting kinda late, late, late, late, late... huh?
    What I actually look forward to is wanted. It's like the only thing that he'll release in near future.

I will buy have it all anyway! I have all of his albums and have it all is still missing in my small collection... well! He should really move his butt and release it sometime soon...
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Also, speaking about everything he's doing that seems like he has too much on his plate, isn't he still doing that show on Cartoon Network, 'Young Justice'? So, that makes 'Have It All', Wanted, 'Locke and Key', possibly 'X Factor', 'Young Justice', 'Alvin and the Chipmunks 3'... That is seriously like enough for 3 people's careers, and he's juggling it all. Sadly, at some point something has to be given up or put off to the side at some point because that really is just too much for one person to handle...
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:39 am

NikajMac wrote:... Hmm I think that I will love Have it all anyway but... it will never beat Departure <3
    Departure was like... perfect! An amazing mix... do you know what I mean?
    From Leavin to In my veins, they were all amazing!
    Departure was an heart-breaking, thoughtful and touching album...

...have it all is more like "hey baby, I've got money, won't you spend the night with me?" Or something like that...

"I took her down to the beach for the weekend, we hit the malibu, shops and the drive-in, I bought her all the fancy things..."
    "You can have it all, palm trees, private beach, it don't matter girl it's all on me"
    "Went around here hitting these clubs, throwin out money pickin' up girls"

... what do you think about that?
    I seriously don't want to wait any longer. He said early 2011... it's getting kinda late, late, late, late, late... huh?
    What I actually look forward to is wanted. It's like the only thing that he'll release in near future.

I will buy have it all anyway! I have all of his albums and have it all is still missing in my small collection... well! He should really move his butt and release it sometime soon...

I agree with you. "Departure" is an amazing album and his best. And I get you about "Have It All" but I can't say it won't be a good as "Departure" because I haven't heard the full album. So I'll just have to wait and see.

babygirl49392 wrote:Also, speaking about everything he's doing that seems like he has too much on his plate, isn't he still doing that show on Cartoon Network, 'Young Justice'? So, that makes 'Have It All', Wanted, 'Locke and Key', possibly 'X Factor', 'Young Justice', 'Alvin and the Chipmunks 3'... That is seriously like enough for 3 people's careers, and he's juggling it all. Sadly, at some point something has to be given up or put off to the side at some point because that really is just too much for one person to handle...

Jesse does have a lot on his plate and I am a little worried. But maybe it's all spread out?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:00 pm