JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Love Is...

Bella
    Bella

Number of posts : 25
    Hobbies : Listening to Jesse :D

Love Is... Empty Love Is...

Post  Bella Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 am

Love Is... Jesseannabella11-1

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

He said he wanted to be friends...and now he wants more, he hasn't said it outloud but its not like I don't know how he feels, he's made it clear without words and now finally, I want it too but can I really afford the price that comes with being Jesse McCartney's girlfriend? The media... the fans... The jealous one... I feel so overwhelmed and torn between the two! Will I ever find middle ground?

Last edited by Bella on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bella
    Bella

Love Is... Empty Love Is... Chapter 1

Post  Bella Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 am

Love is…
    Annabella’s POV
    Los Angeles, California
    September 2011
    I walk down the long hallway of my school, my friend Maria texted me saying that her and our other close friend Diana have a belated birthday present for me even though my birthday was like 2 months ago. I’m not sure to be excited or downright scared shitless, they’re both crazy sometimes so if you put two crazies together with something who knows what you might come up with!
    I turn the corner and push the doors open as I head out to the outdoor seating area; I see them so I walk up to them as the wind messes with my long brown blond streaked hair, “What’s this present of mine?” I ask very curious.
    “What? No Hi first?” Diana pretends to pout.
    I laugh, “Hi.”
    “Hi.” She grins.
    “Hi!” Maria grins at me too.
    “What’s up? Please tell me you didn’t kidnap someone famous…even if he’s hot.”
    Maria glares at me, “No we didn’t kidnap ANYONE!”
    “Do you have no faith in us?” Diana asks
    I open my mouth but she cuts me off, “Don’t answer that.”
    I smile, “So what’s my present?”
    They hand me a coloured box with a ribbon and I undo it and look inside. Tickets. But to what?
    I look at and it has some weird charity concert title, “so a charity concert? Cool….” I say forcing a smile. Not that I was disappointed just confused.
    Maria shakes her head, “Do you know who’s performing there?”
    “Yeah, Annabella, think, think girl, think.” Diana smiles wryly,
    I think but I don’t know what they’re talking about, so I just finally say, “No idea.”
    “Jesse…” Diana starts
    “McCartney!!!!” Maria almost yells
    I grin, “SERIOUSLY!?” I heart Jesse well no I love him; he’s like my favorite male artist of all time!
    “YES! SERIOUSLY!!!” Diana grins.
    “One catch though.” Maria says.
    I look at her, “Which is?”
    “It’s later today at like four pm and you’ll have to cut class.” She replies.
    “Do you even have to ask? I’d do anything to see Jesse in concert! Screw class, I’d rather see Jesse!!” I grin.
    “Thought so!” Diana smirks.
    “But wait…if I go to the concert, I need an outfit.” I say
    “Then skip the whole damn day! Well what’s left of it, and we’ll shop!!” Maria smirks.
    I smirk too and nod, “Okay, let’s do it!”
    “Really?” they ask shocked
    “Yeah! Anything to look good and see Jesse Mac live in concert.” I nod again.
    “Okay, let’s go!”
    So we hit the mall, I got a cute royal tank top with dark blue jean shorts, Maria got a cute short orange dress, Diana got a light blue blouse with a cute black pencil skirt.
    Then we head back to our dorm to get ready for the concert.
    Maria wore gold for the whole eye, then purple in the crease & peacock on the lid.
    Diana wore a light pink up top, brown in the crease & a darker pink on the lid.
    I wore a shimmery white over the whole eye, then, dark blue over the lid, & light purple in the crease.
    I had my long hair half-and-half.
    Maria had her shoulder length copper brownish hair all curled
    And Diana had her blonde inverted bob hairstyle just curled a bit around the edges.
    Soon enough we were ready and it was time to go to the concert; I take once more look over at myself, and smile, ‘I look hot…’
    “Enough already! You look SMOKIN!” Diana says pulling my arm.
    I nod and we leave the room.
    Finally, after about an hour of driving and singing Jesse songs the whole way, we arrive.
    We quickly get out of the car, walk into the venue, and wait in line.
    “When does he come on?” I ask.
    “He comes on sometime in the middle…not sure exactly when.” Diana says.
    “No, he’s like the seventh one out of twenty to perform.” Maria corrected.
    “Ain’t that somewhere in the middle?” Diana asked
    “No, not if it’s out twenty…” Maria said shaking her head. “Sometimes, I think you’re a true blonde.”
    “Oh and like you aren’t?” Diana says rolling her eyes.
    “You’re the one with blonde roots.” Maria says.
    I shake my head, “Enough, you two! Bicker later, right now let’s just our night.”
    “I agree. I wonder what songs Jesse is singing.” Maria asks as we link arms.
    I shrug, “Probably new and old stuff.”
    “I hope he sings Beautiful Soul.” Diana smiles.
    I give her a weird look, “Why wouldn’t he? Almost all concerts he does he has Beautiful Soul. You don’t to a bands or an artist’s concert without expecting some of their greatest hits. It’d be like going to a BeeGee’s concert without hearing Stayin Alive.” I explain.
    They look at me.
    “What?” I ask.
    “BeeGee’s? Really? That’s what you use as an example?’ Diana asks.
    I roll my eyes, “Whatever. You know what I mean.”
    They giggle at me, “You know we just like makin fun…we don’t mean anything by it.” Maria says.
    I nod.
    After waiting for about an hour in line, we’re finally allowed in.
    There was a bunch of really well known artists there such as, Katy Perry, Ke$ah, Beyonce, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Usher, Lady Ga Ga, Trey Songz, Akon, Bruno Mars, Taoi Cuz, Sean Kingston, Eminem, and of course our lovely Jesse McCartney.
    It seemed to take forever! Finally, Jesse came on and it was one of the newer songs too!
    Bella
    Bella

Love Is... Empty Love Is... Chapter 2

Post  Bella Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:10 am

Chapter 2
    Annabella’s POV
    He starts with, Club Hope then sings, I Think She Likes Me, Have It All, Mrs. Mistake, How Do You Sleep?, Leavin , Beautiful Soul, One night. Now he pauses to talk to the crowd not that he didn’t earlier but it seemed this time was different, he stands there looking out at the crowd, “So which one of you beautiful ladies wanna come up tonight?” He asks in that dead sexy voice of his.
    The crowd screams, I just grin up at him, praying Maria will get noticed not that I don’t wanna be sang to but I just would rather have it done privately rather than in front of large crowd. But then he walks over to my side of the room and looks directly at me. I swear I can feel my heart stopping, he grins that grin of his, “What’s your name, beautiful?” he asks.
    I swallow, “Annabella!” I reply hoping my voice was loud enough over the noise.
    “Annabella?” He asks
    I nod.
    He stares at me for a moment longer his eyes locked with me until he finally he says, “C’mon on up!” He grins.
    I nod as a security guard I guess comes to get me and leads me backstage. Everything in my head is swirling, I can barely think. The guard leads down a long hallway and then before I know it, I’m standing face to face with Jesse. He just stares at me for a moment making me feel nervous under my own skin then he says, “You ready?”
    I nod suddenly unable to speak.
    He smiles and takes my hand and leads me onto the stage.
    I swear I could feel my heart go about a 100x faster than normal as he leads me over to the chair, I sit down, and the song starts. He walks so that he’s not completely in front of me but still pretty damn close. He stares right into my eyes as he sings me, God those green eyes are amazing….I could look into his eyes forever and never tire of it.
    Oh, God, now he’s walking towards me… I can’t breathe but if I can’t breathe then how am I still living? Oh yeah, Jesse – He’s MY oxygen. He walks all the way to the back of the chair so he’s standing behind me; he then dips his head so that it’s practically pressing into my hair, against my neck.
    He continues to sing, and then he moves the chair around so that it’s facing him and he’s looking back into my eyes. He then gets down on his knees; he keeps his eyes on me though. My heart is beating so fast and so hard, I swear it feels like it’s going to beat out of my chest! But honestly, even though I know he does this all the time when performing this song, I have never felt so special or so happy.
    But then, he drops his head onto my lap! Aww, Jesse’s face is on my legs and I can’t stop grinning or giggling at the sight. I pat his head, “Aww, its okay, Jesse.” I say super soft suddenly without thinking but I think he hears me cause from what I can see anyway, it looks like it’s trying to stay serious and not smile. But I just play with his amazing hair, hey I have Jesse McCartney’s head on my lap, it’s not like I’m NOT gonna play with his awesome hair.
    I watch him as he sings, God! I love that voice too. He takes my hand not the one that’s playing with his hair and slips his fingers through mine. He stands as my hand falls from his hair, and he kind of towers over me but that’s okay, his forehead is pressed against mine, I swallow. I feel so shaky but to my surprise, I’m not shaking at all. He looks into my eyes so intensely he makes me squirm! He smiles as he straightens up and grabs my hand and pulls me into a tight hug. I could cry I’m so happy!
    He pulls back and wraps his arm around my waist and I do the same with him. He says something on our way out but I’m still in so much shock and awe to hear. We get to the quiet backstage area. He looks at me and says, “Did you have fun?”
    I nod, “Yeah, thanks for picking me.” I say with a smile.
    He smiles back, “That’s good, so you from here?”
    “Yeah, I go to school here, so I live at the residency.” I reply.
    “Cool. What are you taking?” He asks with a curious smile.
    “Photography.”
    “Oh, cool. You liking it?”
    I nod, “Yeah, it’s awesome.”
    “You like the concert so far?” He asks.
    I nod again, “Yeah, a lot of my favourite artists are playing.”
    “Oh, like who?” He asks.
    “Well...you, then there’s Rihanna, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Usher, and Akon…and Eminem.” I reply.
    He grins and nods, “I like them too.”
    I grin back, “Oh I know…” Hinting at his all too well known crush on Katy Perry.
    He laughs, “Yeah…but Rihanna’s really good too, I really love, Love the Way You Lie.”
    I smile, “That’s my favourite.”
    He nods, “It’s a great song…I should get back at there, It was really great meeting you, Annabella.” He says giving me another hug.
    “Yeah, you too.” I hug back.
    “Hey...uhm, before you go…can I have your number…please?” He asks
    I look at him, “You…want my number?” I couldn’t believe this!
    He nods and grins, “Yeah…I’d like to keep in touch if that’s okay, you’re really cute.”
    As much as I would love Jesse to have my number, I’m not gonna be another random hook up.
    “No, sorry.” I say and begin to walk away.
    “Why not?” He calls after.
    “Because I don’t give my number to strangers! My Parents taught me better!” I call back and leave the backstage area.
    I grab my phone and I send a quick text the girls about Jesse asking for my number and the reason.
    Maria:
    Aww, I’m sorry. Sad
    Diana:
    That really sucks…He’s about to sing Shake! Get yur ass out here!
    I laugh at Diana’s text.
    I send back a text, ‘B rite thre.’
    I quickly go back out and find my girls, we sing along to the song and cheer. Even though I said No to Jesse, he wouldn’t stop looking at me every chance he got while he sings and dances and I know I’m not the only one who notices this because a lot of the other girls in the crowd keep giving me mixed looks of curiosity, jealously and even anger. But it’s not my fault he thinks I’m cute and wants my number to be a random hookup, I’m better than that and so is he, though it doesn’t stop him from doing it.
    Now he’s introducing the next artist and he keeps his eyes locked on me, I really wish he’d stop staring at me though not that it’s not nice but it’s for the wrong reasons and I so do not need problems with other fans later.
    As soon as he’s off stage, I sigh, why me? Out of all the girls that are drop dead gorgeous, why does he want me?
    After watching the rest of my favourites, I decide to head back to my rooms at the rez. Maria offered to come with me so I didn’t have to take the bus. Diana said that she saw some other friends and she’d just catch a ride with them.
    I sigh as I drop onto my bed when we get home. I kick off my sandals and lay there.
    “You okay?” Maria asks as she sits on her bed, Maria’s my room and Diana’s actually across the hall from us.
    “Yeah, just…tired I didn’t sleep much last night, and on top of that I missed a whole afternoon of classes not to mention I’m starving.” I reply.
    “And the Jesse thing is bugging you too.” Maria says, she can always read my mind.
    “Yeah, a bit…I just, I dunno, he wanted my number so we could ‘keep in touch’ because he thinks I’m ‘cute’.” I sit up and shake my head as a run a hand through my hair.
    “Mmm, yeah kind does sound like a hook up and I know you’ve missed a lot of work today but how can you play catch up on an empty stomach? Hmm?” She says.
    I laugh, “Sure, but you need to change first, so I’ll just wait here. Where do you wanna go anyways?”
    “Mmm, I dunno, I’m in the mood for some Thai food, you in?” She asks stripping out of her dress.
    We’re all girls and it’s just changing out of a dress and into shorts and a t-shirt.
    Once Maria is ready, we leave. 
    Bella
    Bella

Love Is... Empty Love Is... Chapter 3

Post  Bella Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Chapter 3
    Jesse’s POV
    I shake my head at myself as Annabella walks down the hallway thinking I only wanted sex from her. I mean sure, I want that too but I’m not gonna sweet talk her into it. However, there’s just something about her, I don’t know what it is whenever I look at her I feel this instant pull towards her, this desire to get to know her and no matter what I seem to do, I’m drawn to her. I’m drawn to her beauty, to her down to earthiness…I may not even really know her to know if she’s down to earth but I feel like even though I don’t know that for sure but I do know it for sure. I feel like I do already her when I don’t know her. I honestly just want to get to know her I must figure out a way to talk to her, to let her know it was just a poor choice of words and that I’d rather just be her friend, be a part of her life…
    I turn and go back on stage, hearing the screams of fans when they see you never get old, I grin, “Now you guys all know I got one more song to sing before I leave this afternoon…”
    More screams...
    The song starts and I start singing ‘Shake’ but no matter I do something keeps pulling me back to her, I try and not stare so much. But it’s hard, it’s almost as if there’s some other third force making me stare and want her, to be in her life, to be her friend and I’m too weak to fight it. I know it sounds crazy but that’s the way it feels.
    I introduce the next artist and make my exit to the backstage area and despite trying to think of something else, anything else, I just can’t get my mind off her. Why…Why did I have say, I wanted her number because she’s cute? Maybe if I had said something like, ‘I know it sounds crazy but maybe I could have your number because you seem like a cool person and I want to keep in touch.’ Yeah, that’s better, why couldn’t have I JUST said that?!
    I walk into the dressing room and I change back into my regular clothes, as I go out the backstage exit to go home and try and figure out what the hell’s wrong with me, to figure out how one girl I sang to, had a brief conversation with could have such a major effect on me.
    I go to walk to my car and I’m so lost in thought I don’t even realize that someone’s saying my name at first, then I break out of my trance to see a girl standing in front of me. “Hi, sorry…I was lost in thought.” I say smiling sweetly at the girl who was an obvious fan.
    She played with her short blonde hair before working up the nerve to say something back, “it’s okay…You were really good tonight. I really liked the new songs.”
    I smile wider; it’s always good to hear that a fan enjoys your new music, “Thank you.”
    After a bit more talking and some flirting, – I mean the girl was really cute, not as cute as Annabella of course but still cute – we somehow end up back at her friend’s apartment – where the friend was I have no idea, I never bothered to ask – kissing and making out on the friend’s bed. She pulls me closer to and I let her, I needed to get my mind off things even if was just for a few hours.
    As I half lay on her as we kiss, I run my hand up bare legs a few times before testing my limits, and I let my hand go further up her leg, then I let both my hands go all the way up her skirt. I feel my way around until I let my hand go to the zipper of the skirt and undo it. She wiggles her way out of it as she begins to kiss my neck, I let out a low moan, it feels good I’ve always liked having my neck kissed the most.
    I move my hand over her panties and begin to rub her through the material, she moans loudly as she closes her eyes, “That feels so good…”
    I smile but don’t stay anything she’s already soaking wet though, so I bring my hands up to her panties and give a small tug she lifts up her hips and I throw the panties to the floor or somewhere…I wasn’t looking to see where they landed.
    She stares at me now that her eyes are open; she unbuttons her light blue blouse and drops it to the floor. She moves closer to me and takes the edge of my t-shirt and pulls on it, I lift my arms and let her take it off, she works on sucking and lightly biting my neck as she undo’s my jeans, I move and stand as I let my jeans fall and my hard on show.
    I move back to the bed and make her lie down, I’m now lying beside her as I rub over her stomach, then I move my hand down her thigh, then over to her nicely shaved womanhood causing her moan loudly again. I play with her womanhood for a moment making her even wetter and moan louder, I smirk at her as I say, “Tell me what you want…”
    “Fingers…I wanna feel them…please.” She said breathing heavily.
    I obey and I move in front her, spreading her legs wide open, but in since I’m in a teasing mood now, I only insert one finger and move it around slowly and then slowing moving it in and out. It was clearly driving her crazy, which I love to see, I then begin to move my finger in and out of her starting out slow as I now rub her clit with my thumb in a circle motion and move my finger a bit faster.
    She moaned loudly again, “Faster…”
    I go faster keeping my rhythm.
    Her breathing got faster and faster and I thought for sure she was gonna cum but instead she says, “Stop…I want you…in me…” She said between breaths.
    I stop, pull my finger out, I stand up on my knees and push my boxers down, as she took off her bra, showing me her big breasts.
    I move over top of her as I kick off my boxers.
    She gasped as she looked me over but before she could comment, my lips crashed into hers.
    Later…
    I look down and she’s asleep on my chest, I wait a few more minutes just to make sure she really is asleep, I stare at the ceiling, it was a good **** one actually It was one of the best I’ve had in a long time now. However, I can’t help but think of Annabella right now, I need to find a way to find her to tell her it really was just a bad choice of words and I didn’t mean that I wanted her number so she could be a random hook up. I look down and she’s still sleeping, so I gently move her onto the pillow and I quickly get dressed and leave quietly. I head down to my car and drive back home, I have some work to do.
    Bella
    Bella

Love Is... Empty Chapter 4

Post  Bella Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Chapter 4
    Jesse’s POV
    It’s early the next morning, and I throw on my favourite work out shirt along with my black shorts, I tried to sleep when I got home but it didn’t go over too well since this whole Annabella thing is buggin me. I just really hate that I only saw her as some cute hook up when it was so much more than that...
    I sigh as I put my running shoes on and start my daily morning jog to my favourite coffee place, which is only about 10 minutes from my place. As I jog I try to clear my thoughts of Annabella and just try to think about other things but it’s no use, until I can talk to her somehow and try and get her to understand then I don’t think I’ll ever have peace of mind about it.
    I slow down as I near the front door, I open it and walk inside, as I grab my wallet from my back pocket and go up to the cashier but that’s when I notice who just stepped out of line with a to go coffee. Annabella. She’s here.
    Instead of actually leaving, she sits at one of the nearby tables and pulls out her camera and starts to go through the pictures on them. I go up and place my order but I keep looking over at her, I need her number at the very least, she won’t talk to me face to face now.
    I look at the cashier guy, maybe he can ask her for her number and give it to me, he seems cute enough, but what do I know about guys? He gives my order and as I pay I ask, “Hey, you see that cute girl over there? The girl in that hot pink shirt with the butterflies on it?”
    He nods, “What about her? She your girl or something?” He asks
    I shake my head, “Just a girl that I sort of messed up my first impression with…think you can do me a favor and get her number for me?”
    He chuckles, “I’m kind of busy working…”
    “Don’t you get breaks? I’ll make it worth your while…” I say giving him a couple of 50’s.
    He sighs and says, “Yo, Brett I’m taking my break, cover for me.”
    He walks over to Annabella as I wait a little ways away but still close enough to hear what they’re saying.
    The guy walks up to her, “Hey…uhm, I think your cute and I’d really like to take you out sometime to get to know you better...can I have your number?”
    Annabella looks up at him, “You want my number?” She asks almost surprised.
    “Uh…no actually…you see that guy over there?” He says pointing me out. “He wants your number, he said he messed up his first chance and he really wanted your number.” He added then walked back to the cash.
    I breathe in deeply and walk over to her, “Hi…” I say feeling embarrassed and stupid but mostly just because I got caught.
    “You again…You can’t take ‘no’ for an answer or is it just simply plain stupidity?” She asks.
    “Listen, I didn’t know you were going to be here, I jog here every morning but when I saw you were here…I really just wanted to explain last night. I figured that you probably didn’t want talk to me face to face so I was just trying to get your number so I could call and explain…I’d really like a chance to explain why I wanted your number and it’s just because I wanted you as some random hookup…” I say desperate to have a chance to explain that it’s so much more than she really thinks.
    She sighs, “Fine. Sit. You have one minute.” She says glancing at her watch.
    I sit and look into her beautiful brown eyes, “I wanted your number so I keep in touch with you, and you know, it’s not just because you’re cute even though that’s a definite bonus and because I wanted to sleep with you. But because there’s something about you, I dunno what…and this may sound crazy, you may even think I’m crazy and I know I think I’m crazy for it but it’s like, I saw you and I just had to get to know you, you seem like a really cool person. I also really, really wanna get to know you, as friends of course.”
    She sits there for a moment, “Why? Why me? Out of anyone, what makes me so different than the rest?”
    “You’ll really think I’m mental if I tell you…” I laugh a bit.
    “I already think you’re mental. So tell me.” She says with a small smirk.
    I nod, “Fair enough. Well, even though I’ve sang to so many fans before…singing to you was different though. When I saw you, like really saw you the first time backstage I felt an instant connection to you, as if I’ve already known you for years or something. It’s really weird and sounds really crazy but I felt drawn to you, I still do, to everything about you, like I saw you and it was like I have to know her, I need to be her friend and get to know her, be in her life. Honestly, that’s the way it felt, as crazy as that sounds.”
    She sits there, probably thinking I belong in an insane asylum or something like that.
    After what feels like forever – when in reality it was probably only a couple of minutes – she says, “That doesn’t crazy well yes, but no…I believe that type of universal things like soul mates and all that good stuff. So, it doesn’t sound too crazy to me…and I guess if you just want to be friends, then…that’s okay.” She says with a small smile.
    I stare at her for a moment, “Really?”
    She nods, “I’m sorry about last night…but you really did make it sound like you just wanted sex.”
    I nod, “Yeah, bad choice of words…Sorry about that. So, can I have your number now?” I smirk a little.
    She laughs, and I swear it’s the best sound I’ve ever heard, “Yeah, sure…give me your phone.”
    I grab my phone from my pocket and hand it to her as she gives me hers; we both enter our contact information in our phones and then switch them back.
    She looks at her phone and she sighs, “****…,” she mumbles as she begins to stand up.
    “What’s wrong?” I ask standing with her.
    “Just…school, I was supposed to do something and I came here to get my coffee and upload my pics to my laptop so I can save them to my flashdrive and print my stuff at school but…I have no time now…” She explains putting the laptop I never even noticed into her schoolbag.
    “And I made you late, I’m sorry.” I say feeling bad.
    She throws her bag on her shoulder, “I’m not late yet, not to class anyways. Just don’t have time to get my assignment printed out, I should’ve done it yesterday but I kind of skipped…”
    “For the concert?” I ask curious.
    She nods as she blushes slightly.
    “Is the assignment due at the start of class or at the end?” I ask her hoping to help her in some way.
    “Start...but it’s okay, it’s not your fault, I just need to learn to…not get distracted by things.”
    I have a feeling she really meant to say ‘you’ and not ‘things’ but then I thought enters my mind, “Well, would it be okay you submitted it late because you were doing more than what was required?”
    She nods, “Probably…what are you thinking though?” she asks me with a hint of curiosity in her voice.
    “Well first what’s the assignment on?”
    “Well…It’s kind of a happy versus sad thing; you take pics of people, objects, or even landscapes that capture sadness and others that capture happiness.” She replies.
    I smile, “That sounds really cool…what would give you like bonus marks?”
    She scrounges up her face then says, “Well, our teacher said it’s really hard to capture some landscapes sadness or a person’s sadness, well I mean their emotion. Like, when you see the picture you feel what they feel in that moment, he’ll give us a couple extra marks.”
    I grin, “I can do sadness like that for ya, if you want. Just go to school, tell your teacher you’ll give it to him tomorrow or next day because you’re going to go for the extra bonus marks but that what you planning on doing couldn’t be done till today…something like that.”
    “You’d really help me like that? We…” She starts to say but I cut her off.
    “Yeah, I’d do that for you, we’re friends now, sure it’s only been for like five minutes, but ya know... it’s what friends do, doesn’t matter how long they’ve been friends…even five minute friends. Just text me whenever classes are over and we’ll figure out a place to meet up and take a few pics for ya.” I interrupt
    She grins at me, God…I love that grin, what? Focus Jess focus…
    “Thank you so much!” She says as she throws her arms around me.
    I hug her back, “Anytime.”
    “I should go to class now…if I don’t go now, I’ll be late. And again, thank you so much!” She says pulling back from the hug and I watch her leave.
    Friends Jesse…just friends…she clearly doesn’t wanna be anything more than that, at least right now anyways.
    I pick up my cup and walk back to my house. 
    Bella
    Bella

Love Is... Empty Chapter 5

Post  Bella Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Chapter 5
    Annabella’s POV
    I made it to class on time and on top of that my teacher even said I could have until next class to hand in my project, which isn’t till like next week since this week’s second class is cancelled which gives me time to play catch up with the classes I missed last week. I go back to my room and drop my stuff beside my bed as I pull out my phone to text Jesse. I have to admit, Jesse McCartney wanting to be friends with me is a little strange and what he said about why he wanted to be friends was just…interesting. I’ve always felt a connection to him whenever I would hear his music and I had seen him in concert a couple of times before but always so far back, so I don’t know it’s just hard for me to believe that the guy felt a connection like that and didn’t freak out and instead wanted to be friends.

I quickly text him though before I lose my nerve,

Hey, you busy? I have a couple of hours before my next class.

Jesse:
    Nothing I can’t work around. So you wanna meet up now?

I smile, he’s actually free!! Okay, Bells get a grip on yourself, he’s your friend now, and you must tone down the fan girl side.

I quickly text back,
    Yeah! If you don’t mind working around whatever you’re doing!

Jesse:
    Smile No worries, give me like 20mins and I’ll text you where to meet me.

I smile, feeling excited, I text back in like 20 seconds,
    Awesome! I’ll be waiting. Wink

Jesse:
    ;D I won’t keep you waiting longer than 20 mins…gtg.

I smile as I fall back onto my bed, but quickly jumped when the door to my room opened but It was just Maria, “Hey, don’t you have a ton of work to do?” She asks coming over to sit beside me.
    I nod, “I do…which Jesse is helping me with…somewhat.” Trying to move into the news slowly.
    “Jesse? Who’s Jesse?” She asks confused.
    “Jmac…” I said smiling.
    “Jmac?! Jesse…fucking hot damn fine body McCartney?! I thought…tell me everything!!!” She says grinning.
    So I explain everything to her.
    “Wow…that’s awesome. So we’re friends with Jesse now. Sweet!”
    “Correction: I’m friends with Jesse…” I say
    “But…you’re my best friend…and, and best friends count right?”
    I laugh, “Sure…” Not fully gasping what she means but just playing along.
    She notices my confusion, “I’m just saying…I’m the best friend, I get dibs on new friends too, especially hot one’s like him.” She explains further.
    I shake my head, “You can’t call dibs on actual people, and besides, we’re in our twenties I think calling dibs a little high school…”
    She looks at me, “Can I meet him at least? I mean, you tend to have bad taste in friends a lot of time.”
    I laugh, “Eventually I guess, and you’re my friend so what’s that sayin about you?”
    She sighs, “You’re such a smartass at times…but like in the past, remember how you, me and Diana met and what you were going through at the time you met us?”
    I nod, remembering the hard high school years, falling in with the wrong crowd and the trouble I got in, and then the pain of realizing the people you thought were your friends were nothing but fakes.
    “But that was high school, I learned from that became smarter about my friends and besides its Jesse…he’s not exactly a bad influence.” I try to lessen her worry.
    She looks at me.
    “Okay fine, so I don’t really know anything about the ‘real’ Jesse but seriously, you’ve got nothing to worry about and if it’s that big of a deal, you can meet him later today…just don’t go crazy.”
    She grins as I realize I just gave into the one thing I was hoping to put off.
    It’s not like she’s a nuts Jmac fan, she’s a craze for sure but not the type to scream or cry in front of him type of thing, I just wanted to show him that I agreed to be his friend because I wanna know the real him and not the superstar. I didn’t want to introduce him to all of my friends just yet, I feel like I’ll just be showing off and I’m not that type of person.
    My phone chimes telling me I have a new text message, I open it and its Jesse telling me where to meet him, I grab my camera and go to meet him.
    When I get there, I step out of my car with my camera and just stare at the scenery before me; it’s a large empty field, it actually looks like an old farmer’s field, but in the distant you could see trees and in between the trees you could see an old, beaten down house.
    I see Jesse just standing there, just staring out at everything as if he was in some type of deep thought; he’s just standing there, hands in his jean pockets, as the new burst of wind that comes sweeping around blowing his perfect hair out of place but even then, it looks perfect. I pull my hair back into a tight ponytail to keep it out of my way when I’m shooting photos.
    I lift my camera and take a few shots of him from where I’m standing as the wind continues to blow through us. I review my pictures and I smile because he looks so good in them but I also can’t help but think that his talent comes natural to him now, that at this point in his life everything is just what it is, and it’s just so apart of him now that it’s as if he born that way.
    I then just breathe in deeply, I’m a little nervous, as much as I try to think of him as a normal guy because that’s what he is, I also can’t help but think of him as my favorite male artist and all around celebrity, since I was 15, this is going to take getting some used to.
    He notices me as I come up beside him, “Hey, I didn’t hear you pull up.” He grins.
    I shrug, “It’s a quiet car. So…how much time do you have before you have to get back?”
    “Couple of hours, same as you, right?” He asks
    I nod as the wind hits us hard again.
    “So…just tell me when you’re ready and I’ll work my magic.”
    “Really? Magic?” I ask half laughing,
    “Hocus Pocus, baby!” He smirks.
    I laugh, “Okay so, I when I talked to my teacher he suggested if I really wanted higher marks I should try and make something or someone look really happy in a place that’s so…not happy.”
    Jesse nods, “That sounds cool, what you want me to do?”
    “Just look really happy like remember the happiest you’ve ever been in your life and sort of drawn on that.” I explain.
    He nods grinning like a maniac, “I can do that.”
    So I set the setting to Black and White first, and take a few pics but then getting a better idea I switch it to grayscale and snap a few more, which turned out much better than the Black and White ones, but getting an another idea I could do with photoshop I quickly changed it back to colour.
    “I like these…now it’s time for the sad stuff…”
    “Sad stuff…that’s pretty easy too.” He smirks a little.
    I roll my eyes, “Cocky much?”
    “Very much so.” He still smirks.
    I laugh, “Well…at least you’re honest about it.”
    “Always.” He smiles.
    I shake my head, “Okay, well…you’ll need to cry too.”
    Jesse nodded, “I can do anything you want me to.”
    I give him a look, “Just cry…” I don’t mean to get impatient but I wanted to make sure I got back to school with enough time left to upload my pictures.
    When he started to cry, it almost breaks my heart! I mean I know it’s just him acting but that it doesn’t make it any easier to watch! Surprisingly, taking the sad pics didn’t take as long as I expected it to; it was really easy to capture the emotion with sadness than happiness, which makes me wonder if it was like that for everyone or just me.
    Since the last shot was taken of him sitting, he sits there as he wipes away his tears, I feel so bad…I told him to cry to get a good shot and now? I wish I hadn’t, It just…sucks seeing him in that way, acting or not. I just want to hug him…but that’s just the fan in me, I’m not going to hug him…I think.
    I sit beside him, “I’m sorry I told you cry…”
    He half laughs, “Nah, its cool. I wanted to help you with your pictures and you wanted a deeply sad picture with full on tears and everything, I was happy to do it for you.” He finishes looking into my eyes making my stomach do little flip-flops.
    I swallow, “Thank you…I’ll send you the pictures after they’re uploaded.”
    He nods, “That’d be great, I’ll text you my email.”
    I smile at him as his tears finally stop and he sniffs. He doesn’t say anything and I don’t either; we just sit there in silence just staring at the view before us. I jump when my phone chimes telling me I have text message making him laugh a bit at me.
    I feel myself blush a little, but I open my text message from my friend, John inviting all his friends to party in his room tonight. I sigh, I wanna go but I have too much since I skipped yesterday so I tell him I have too much homework and two seconds later he tells me I should come during a break and bring my new friend that Diana told him I had, which I figure she found out from Maria. OH MY GOD, I’M GOING TO KILL HER! It hasn’t even been a day yet and Diana’s probably telling everyone, I love her to death but she can never keep a secret, and it’s not as if I’m tying hide my friendship with Jesse or keep it a secret, it’s just, it just happened! I’m getting used to the idea of being friends with the celeb I’ve crushed on since high school and I don’t want everyone asking me about him because that’ll for sure happen.
    Bella
    Bella

Love Is... Empty Chapter 6

Post  Bella Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:56 am

Chapter 6
    Jesse’s POV
    “You okay?” I ask Annabella. “You look kind of far out there.” I add she was texting someone and the last one seemed to make her mind wander.
    She shrugs, “Just…drama, nothing worth talking about.”
    Drama? I hope everything’s okay, so I say, “Ya know…if you ever wanna talk to me about whatever drama there is going on in your life…I’m here to talk if you want to…” I offer sounding stupid. I don’t get it, I’m always a smooth and cool talker with women, I have no trouble getting what I want from them or talking to them at all, I’m a flirt and I’m damn good at it. But this girl right here? I pause, I stutter, and I get nervous…I feel weird around her and drawn to her.
    She breaks my thoughts by saying, “Aww, that’s really sweet of you. I might take you up on that sometime.”
    I smile, “Good, so…how much time do you have left before you have to go back to school?”
    She looks at the time on her phone and says, “Mmm…I got a few minutes to spare before I have to head back.”
    “Great…so, uh, did you grow up here in L.A.?” I ask her.
    She shakes her head, “Nah, I grew up outside of Cali, I never really had much of a life though seeing as I was always working.”
    “Aww, that sucks that you had to work so much.”
    She shrugs, “It was worth it, for as long as I can remember I’ve always wanted to do photography…I’ve always enjoyed it. I just worked for money to buy a really sweet camera, and even though everyone in my family’s like ‘oh, keep your money. I’ll buy it.’ But it’s like…I wanna buy it, I dunno sounds weird but the only reason I wanted a job was so I could afford to the job I really wanna do.”
    “Doesn’t sound weird, I totally get it. I mean it’s something that you wanted to work hard to do yourself without someone just handing you something. You work for it yourself even something as simple as saving money to buy a really cool toy, it’s all the same I mean when you buy something with your own money for the first time, you feel kind of proud of yourself, like you do that all by yourself without help and …yeah it’s just a good feeling.” I finish lamely after losing my train of thought because the way she smiles at me, well…it’s just a really good feeling.
    She nods as checks the time again, and then looks back at me, “I should go…” she says she sounds sad but it may just be me.
    I nod, agreeing with her, “Yeah, I should get back to the studio.”
    She stands and I stand with her. She looks at me, “Hey, uhm…a friend of mine, he’s having this stupid party at his dorm room tonight and so…if you didn’t already have plans, and if you wanted to see the edited pics later, you could drop by?” she seems nervous when she asks.
    I grin, getting an idea, “Actually...” Of course, I’d go, I’d probably do anything she asks me to, I mentally shake my head get a grip Jess, she wants to be friends remember? Therefore, you have to be a friend. But I have a even better idea I wanna try, “I have to go to this Charity event here in L.A. to give a speech for one of the charities I support…” My voice trails off as I second-guess myself.
    “Really? Cool…We can hang out another time.” She says.
    “Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me? I mean, as friends of course.” I take leap of faith.
    She stands there for a moment, as she clearly thinks it’s over and then says, “Sure, I’d love to.
    “Awesome, so I’ll text you the details of the event, how to dress, what time I’ll pick you up…” I say.
    “Sweet, I’ll text you the school address and my room number. Thanks again though…for helping me.”
    I shrug, “You don’t have to keep thanking me, I’m happy to do it. You’re my friend and I’ll do pretty much anything for a friend.”
    “So…how long is your photography program?” I ask praying that it wasn’t her last; I don’t want to think about never seeing her again if she has to leave L.A.
    “Three years. Well, it’s two but I’m doing a different kind of photography…its complicated to explain but I’m in my second year though.” She replies as we walk to our cars.
    “So, what are your plans for after graduation next year?”
    “Get a job.” She laughs. “My third year is almost all placement so hopefully I’ll be able to get a job with them and if I don’t then…find a job.”
    “Here in L.A.?”
    She shrugs, “Or wherever…”
    We reach her car and I’m disappointed, I really want to spend more time with her and I don’t want to move away for a job after next year. Maybe I could help…but when the time comes.
    “Do you have placement or internships I think it’s called now this semester?” I ask curious
    She nods, “I’ll have to check, but I think so. What sucks the most is that we have to find our own placements and so far no one wants a student or at least me.” She says putting her camera in the passenger side of her car, and then walks back over to me.
    I’m going on a limb here, we haven’t been friends that long, but I have this need or want for that rather, to help her, “Mind if I call some people and see what I can get for you?”
    She grins so big and wide, I didn’t know it was humanly possible to look that happy, she throws her arms around me and hugs me, “Thank you so, so, so much!”
    I hug her back tightly, “You’re welcome.”
    She pulls back, “Sorry...I didn’t mean to attack you with a hug.”
    I laugh, “It’s no problem. I like hugs and friends hug attack each other all time.”
    She nods, “True. So I really gotta go, so I’ll text you my details and I’ll see you tonight.”
    “Awesome, I look forward to hearing from you.” Really Jess? ‘I look forward to hearing from you?’ that’s what you say at the end of a job interview or something.
    We say goodbye and I watch her leave, leaving to wonder what’s come over me…

Later that night…
    I drive up to The Art Institute of California, I park my car and then head for her room, she had already texted me the details.
    I breathe in deeply and knock on the door, I think I really like her, but she said she wanted to be which is what I’m trying to do, if my heart would let me.
    The door opens and I see a girl with copper or maybe its brown…er both? Hair and she just grins at me, I smile to polite even though I’m feeling totally creeped out right now. “Is Annabella here?” I ask
    She nods, “Yeah, come in.”
    I walk into the room to see Annabella sitting at a small table with her laptop, I look around the room quickly, opposite of her was a bed and a poster of me from Departure on the wall, well that explains the grin when the girl opened the door. I feel less creeped out now. I know it’s not Annabella’s bed because her wall has a bunch of different unique photos on it.
    I walk over to Annabella, “Hey.” I smile.
    She looks up and me and smiles that smile of hers that almost makes my heart stop, I suppress a sigh friend’s with her is not going to be easy not when I want more mmm maybe she’ll change her mind once she gets to know me. Hey, one can always hope right? Right.
    “Hey, I just finished editing the pics. You wanna see?” She asks
    I grin, “Of course, I’ve been waiting since you took them to see them.”
    She giggles, “If you wanted to see them before then you could’ve said something.”
    I shrug, “My mind was on other things.”
    “Care to share?” She asks.
    I smirk, “Maybe another time…show me the pics.”
    She stands up, I look over her, she’s in a light pink, spaghetti strap dress that ties at the neck and has a kind of a flow to it, but she tells me to sit, so I sit.
    I look through her pictures and damn, they’re amazing…in my full biased opinion, I think they look pretty damn good. She’s so talented and it shows too, the way she captured the deep underlying emotion that only most really good really experienced photographers have and she’s only in her second year too! She’s bound of course to get better with practice too.
    I look up at her, “Annabella, these are amazing…”
    She blushes, “Thank you, and call me Bella…or Anna, your choice.”
    “Bella, but only because it fits you so well…” I say standing.
    “It does?”
    “Yeah, it means beautiful in both Spanish and Italian.” I reply moving some fallen hair out of her beautiful brown eyes.
    Her blush deepens and I move my hand back.
    “Awwwwwww!!!” Her friend says making Bella blush even more.
    “Shut up, Maria. Doesn’t your name mean bitter sea or something like that?” Bella tells her.
    “Sea of bitterness, yes…but c’mon, you’ve got the perfect name and the perfect meaning and I don’t.” She pouts.
    Bella rolls her eyes, “So what? Name meanings don’t always define a person.”
    “True…But Jesse’s name meaning fits him perfectly.” She points out and now I’m wondering if fans actually look up the meaning of my name.
    Bella shrugs, “So…it fits some people and it doesn’t fit others, it doesn’t really matter…but anyways, Jesse?”
    “Yeah?” I say looking at her.
    “Can we go before we get into a heated debate?”
    I almost wanna say ‘No, I’d rather stay here with you debate or no debate.’ But instead I smile at her and say, “Sure, let’s go.”
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Love Is... Empty Re: Love Is...

Post  danal32 Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:42 am

awww! i'm loving this story so far! awesome writing bella! keep it up girl, it's awesome! Very Happy Love Is... 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:21 pm

What little bit I read so far is good but i'll read more soon and give you better feedback (; (promise)
    Bella
    Bella

Love Is... Empty Love Is... Chapter Seven

Post  Bella Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:44 am

Chapter 7
    Jesse’s POV
    We head outside to my pearl white Escalade, which is also the Eddie Bauer edition, classy right?
    I quickly walk over to the passenger side and open the door for her; she flashes me that heart-melting smile, “Thank you.” She says as she gets in.
    I smile, “You’re most welcome.”
    I quickly go back over to the driver’s side and start the car.
    As we drive I look over at her, God she looks amazing…I don’t know what it is that just keeps pulling me towards her, I haven’t a clue. I’ve never felt this way before.
    “So…what’s your preference in photography? Like…what do you like taking pics of the most?” I ask her.
    She’d been staring out the window but now she turns and looks at me while I drive, “People, especially when they’re doing every day simple things, I like to capture the moment and make it seem deeper than one would think. As in, doing what we did today, taking a pic of something simple, and capturing the beauty and meaning behind it, the real emotion. I love taking pictures of anything though but I do like taking pictures of people the most but nature comes to a close too.”
    She’s totally amazing… “So why nature? Why do you love that second?” I ask as I wanna know more, the more she tells me what she loves to do, the more I wanna hear all about it and partly to keep her talking, I love the sound of her voice.
    She smiles, “What’s not to love about nature?! It’s just so beautiful and you can do so many wonderful things with it, from a photographer point of view that is. I just…it’s so amazing and it’s almost as if there’s another country all together when it comes to nature and animals. I mean, seriously what’s not to love about nature!” She finishes with a small laugh.
    I laugh with her, “That’s very true. Nature is awesome…” I trail off as we drive up to the building where the event is being held.
    I take note of all the press and totally forgot to check with her to see if she minded it or not, “I’m sorry about all the media…I kind of forgot to mention that part, if you don’t feel comfortable with it then we can take another way in.”
    She shrugs, “As as long as they know that we’re just friends and that I’m not your girlfriend, its fine.”
    I try and not take what she just said too personally and I’m telling myself it just kind of hurt because I kind of like her and she didn’t know. However, I wonder, I mean she said No to being a random hook up what would she say if I told her I wanted more than that?
    I force a chuckle that sounds real, “No problem, and besides it really wouldn’t be that horrible being my girlfriend would it?”
    She laughs and shakes her head, “I think we need to stop talking and get inside…I don’t want to cause you to be late.”
    I look at her for a moment wondering what she’s thinking, she didn’t really answer my question not that I asked it in a way that needed an answer to it.
    I drive up further to the valet; I get out and open the door for Bella as I hand the keys to the valet guy.
    I hold out my hand for her to hold on to, she takes it and as soon as our hands meet, I feel this wave of serenity rush through my body, and as she gasps ever so soft, you can barely hear it over the noise of the media, I know she feels it too.
    As soon as she’s out of the car, she lets go of my hand and the serenity that was rushing through my body disappeared, she looks at me as she stands beside me and smiles, I smile back at her. Not wanting to do too much but not wanting her to get to get freaked and overwhelmed by the media I just take my fingers and hook them with hers as I guide her and keep her close to me.
    As we walk down the carpet, we smile at the cameras and I make it clear to the first person that asked if she was my girlfriend that we were only here as good friends and nothing more which is exactly what Bella wanted too.
    We walk in, she stops, and stares for moment as she’s taking it all in, I look over at her, “Pretty cool, right?”
    She nods, “Totally…”
    I take her hand and I feel that sweet serenity again rushing through me like an ocean wave crashing down on you, I expect her to pull away like she did before but she didn’t, and I’m not sure if it’s just because she feels overwhelmed by all of this or if she’s starting to feel something more…
    I walk forward a little pulling her along with me gently; she follows as she looks around taking it all in.
    “It’s okay to feel a little nervous or overwhelmed by everything…people normally are their first time experiencing stuff like this.” I tell her.
    She nods, “I feel…calm actually.”
    I grin at her, then I find out where we’re sitting and lead her to our table.
    We reach our table and I pull out her chair for her, she sits and I sit on the other side of her.
    She looks over at me, “You nervous about giving your speech? I mean there’s a lot people here…”
    I look around and there was a good amount of people already here and probably a lot more to come, then I look back at her, “Well…maybe a little.” I say not really wanting to admit it.
    She smiles softly at me, “You’ll be fine, Jesse…You do well in everything you do.”
    “Not everything I do is good…I mess up a lot. Fans just hear the good epic stuff.” I protest. It’s true, fans just see the good stuff, the stuff I want to them to see or hear, they have no idea...
    She shrugs, “So, you’re not a God! You’re human! That’s really good to know…considering the fact that…well the rest of us are human! Jess, no one other than God himself is perfect, we’re all only hu-man, we make mistakes, we mess up but the thing is to learn from your mistakes whether it’s in life or music, even something as simple or hard as choosing the wrong words or the wrong beat or music to go with the song. Yes, we hear the good stuff but that’s only because you want that for us, and yes, you make trouble and mistakes but you work at it until it’s perfect in your eyes or as close as it’s going to get. As I said, you’re only human and we humans can only do so much…”
    I sit there and I listen to her every word, I’m just so, so…amazed at her, I think I’m falling harder for her already, “I guess…” I try to say but she cuts me off.
    “No, not ‘I guess…’ You’re really good at the things you do because you work hard, really hard. You’re doing so many things at once but you give it your all because if you don’t give it all you’ve got what’s the point right? Jesse, you’re good, and so what if you mess up. It doesn’t matter, we’ll love you all the same, you know.” She finishes softly with a small smile.
    I can’t believe what she’s telling me, I mean I can but to hear it out loud and from an actual fan too. It just makes everything, I dunno, that much easier on me.
    I nod, “I guess I just need to remind myself that I’m human…or have someone remind me time to time.”
    “Well, since we’re friends I’ll make sure to remind you that you’re only human and not God on earth.”
    I laugh, “God on earth…yeah that’s what it feels like sometimes. However, I’m human and humans can only do so much right? We all have our limits.”
    She nods as she still wears that amazing smile, “That’s right.”
    We talk for a while longer, I know I should be talking to other people too, mingling, but I’m so enchanted by her that I just want to know more. Soon enough though, It’s time for me to go give my speech, before I leave the table I look around the room one more time, I swallow, there’s so many people here, I mean I’ve had concerts bigger than this event but this is all business and not just talking to fans and singing for them.
    Bella puts her hand on mine as I feel that sweet sense of serenity again and I feel calm and not nervous at all, “You’ll do great. I have faith in you.”
    I smile and quickly kiss her cheek, what? Friends can kiss cheeks right? “Thank you.”
    Annabella’s POV
    I sit and watch as Jesse goes up to the stage that’s set up for the event and then he walks up to the podium after some guy introduces him.
    I start to listen to Jesse, “I first off would just like to thank everyone for coming tonight…”
    It’s not long after he begins his speech that I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around and see a woman sitting beside me. She smiles at me and says, “I’m Lauren, I’m a good friend of Jesse’s. He didn’t mention he was bringing anyone tonight.”
    I wanted to listen to Jesse but it was clear this girl wanted to talk, so I smile politely and say, “I’m Anna-bella.”
    “Awww, pretty name!” She says in a way that makes feel uncomfortable.
    “Thanks.” I say and I turn my attention back to Jesse.
    It was silent for a couple of minutes until she breaks the silence, “So how long have you known Jesse? He’s never mentioned you before…We talk a lot! Almost every day, we go way back. He tells me everything.”
    I look back at her, “Not long…so how long have you and Jesse known each other?” I ask curious.
    “So long I’ve lost track! You know, whenever I was on set when I did ‘The Hills’, he would always be around! He was always watching whenever he got a free moment he’d come spend it with me, he’s really sweet you know? Oh which reminds me of this one time, on time on set we were just finishing up a really long day and I turn around and there he is in a tux with flowers.”
    I nod feeling confused, she said they were good friends…so why would he showing up on set in a tux with flowers? Then she starts going on about more ‘fun stories’ between her and Jesse and I just start half listening and focus most attention back to Jesse, even if it’s about the most boring ever he still finds a way to make it sound so hot and less boring-ish.
    It wasn’t until she started talking about her book series that Jesse somewhat helped her with that grabbed my full attention again, “You know I have this one character too that I totally based on Jesse too, his name is Jesse Edwards. He’s Braden’s best friend since childhood too!”
    Braden? I must’ve missed that part but I keep listening.
    “Jesse Jane dates, despite his past with women, drugs, and alcohol.” She goes on.
    Jane…I must’ve missed that too but sounds like the main character maybe? But Jesse’s not like that at all. He’s not a player or does drugs or alcohol, I mean he drinks, but it’s not as if he has a problem with alcohol.
    I nod, “Sounds cool, I’ll have to check them out.” I lie.
    “Yeah, Jesse’s pretty great at helping me; He even helped me with all my fashion lines too even though it’s for woman but he’s got a good sense of what woman want…” She says
    ‘He’s got a good sense of what woman want?’ I think. He’s said before in interviews that he sucks at shopping for girls, even his sister.
    “But when it came to fashion stuff we were both unsure of, he would call up Leah and she’d help us out. She’s so cool, have you met her?” She asks me.
    I shake my head, “No, I haven’t.”
    “You should, she’s super cool.”
    So you said…
    I sigh and turn my attention back to Jesse who after a few minutes ends his speech and comes back to the table.
    He comes back and sits beside me then he notices Lauren but before he could say anything, she cuts in and says, “Jesse, I was just having a nice chat with Annabella. Why didn’t you tell me you had such a lovely girlfriend?”
    GIRLFRIEND?! I yell in my head.
    Jesse shakes his head, “She’s not my girlfriend, she’s just a friend.”
    Lauren smiles, “Oh my mistake…well I should be going, you two have a lovely rest of the night!” She says standing, flashing Jesse a flirty smile as she leaves.
    He looks at me, “So, what did you think of my speech?”
    I grin at him, “From what I heard? You did amazing.”
    “From what you heard?” He asks sounding confused.
    “Lauren…she talked through most of it, she’s kind of hard to block out.” I reply.
    Jesse chuckles, “Yeah, she’s like that.” He pauses then says, “You know how earlier I told you I’d make some calls and help you with your internship?”
    I nod, “Did you make them?”
    “Not exactly but many of them are here tonight…and I was wondering if you wanted to meet them? I’ll introduce you and say that you’re a student and then they’ll ask where or what your taking and then you can take it from there, what do you think?”
    I grin, “I think you’re awesome for helping me like this…really thank you so much!
    “You’re welcome.” He says smiling at me.
    Bella
    Bella

Love Is... Empty Love Is... Chapter Eight

Post  Bella Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

Authors Note: I'm so sorry I've been lacking on updates, I had a busy month!
    Enjoy!

Chapter 8
    Annabella’s POV
    Jesse insisted on walking me back to my room, we stand the door saying good night when he suddenly asks, “Hey, I never texted you my email yet and I really would like a copy of those pics you showed me earlier…can I come in and email them to myself?”
    I nod, “Of course.” I open the door as we hear Diana and Maria going on about a Jesse video they’re watching.
    “See! I told you! I TOLD YOU! I told you he sounds hotter when he sings in French! I can’t believe you haven’t seen this before, it has like 3 million views!” Diana says to Maria.
    “Yes, I can see the view count…” Her voice trails off as I come further into the room.
    “BELLA!” Diana cheers.
    “Dee!” I cheer back.
    “Have you seen the super hot video of our baby singing Just So You Know in French?” She asks me.
    “Yeah…” I said quietly as I blush slightly due to Jesse being right behind me.
    She looks back to Maria, “See I told you, you were the only one who hadn’t seen it!” She says turning her attention back to the laptop.
    Maria rolls her eyes, “Whatever…”
    I shake my head at them and head for my laptop as Jesse follows behind me and closes the door.
    I open my laptop and press the start button as I notice Jesse admiring the pictures I have on my side of the room, “You take all these?”
    Before I can answer, Diana lets out a scream making us all jump.
    “What the ****?!” I say looking at her. Is it really necessary to scream!?
    Maria looks at her and see’s she’s just staring at Jesse and then Maria falls back onto her bed laughing, “You…just noticed him!?” She holds her sides.
    I fight my laughter and shake my head, “Just…breathe.”
    “I can’t…breathe…too much…laughing.” Maria said between laughs.
    I shake my head, “Not you! Dee!”
    She just stares at him.
    Maria takes a deep breath, “You gonna stare at him all night or say Hi?” she asks Dee.
    I look over at Jesse, who’s clearly entertained by all of this.
    “It’s…him! It’s J-J-J-JESSE!!!” She says as she points to Jesse.
    Maria bursts out laughing as she rolls on the bed holding her stomach, “Very good…it’s Jesse.” She says smirking.
    “MY FUCKING GOD! I…He…last night…IT’S JESSE FUCKING MCCARTNEY IN YOUR ROOM!” She says
    I try hard not to laugh, I don’t wanna be mean. But honestly, I never expected her to totally freak out this much.
    Maria gets up covers Dee’s mouth with her hand before Dee can say anymore and pulls Dee’s arm now, “Didn’t your parents teach you it’s rude to point? …Now, Chill…breathe in…out…slowly.”
    I shake my head again and bring up the folder with the pictures in them, I look over to Jesse, who was smirking, he seems entertained by this, “Hey Jess, I have the folder open so you can just sign into your email and send them yourself.”
    He smiles and walks over to the laptop, “Thanks…”
    I smile back and quickly walk over to Dee, “Dee, I know you’re like a really big Jesse fan, bigger than all the fans combined into one…but right now, he’s my friend so can you not freak out? Please?”
    She nods and Maria took her hand off Dee’s mouth.
    Dee swallowed, “Can I…ask for a hug at least before he leaves?”
    Maria laughs rolling her eyes, “Like you need her permission...”
    “Well, she’s acting like its all different now that he’s her friend, I just wanted to know.” Dee shrugs.
    I sigh, “Not totally different…just don’t have major freak outs every time you see him. Please.”
    She nods, “I can stare though.”
    “Sure…” I say taking it as a question.
    “I wasn’t asking.” She says.
    “Just don’t do it in a creep way.” Maria adds.
    Dee nods.
    “Hey Bella, come here a sec…” Jesse calls.
    I smile when I hear him say my name, it sounds so great coming from him.
    “What’s up?” I ask.
    “What’s your email?”
    “enchantedxgirlx21@hotmail.com” I reply.
    He smirks, “Nice email.”
    I blush again; I swear he’s the only guy that can make me blush this much.
    “Okay so I sent myself the pics and I sent you an email too, but don’t check it until I’m gone.” He says.
    What? No, no that’s not fair.
    “Okay, I won’t check it until you’re gone.” I agree.
    “Good.” He smiles.
    “Hey Jesse, we’re planning on watching a movie, wanna stay and watch it with us?” Maria offered.
    “Uh…what movie?” He asks.
    “The Adjustment Bureau.” Dee replies quickly.
    “We’ll have popcorn too.” I add in without thinking. Why did I say that? So random…
    “I actually want to see that…but I’m in a suit and I like to be in normal clothes while watching movies.” He says kind of sounding disappointed.
    “So go home, change, and come back. You don’t live that far, do you?” Dee asks as I shoot her a look.
    I already have to deal with thinking that Jesse might actually ‘like’ me, a possible girlfriend or whatever she is to him, I don’t need my friend added to the list too.
    He shakes his head, “I don’t really live that far…so…I guess I can do that, if you girls don’t mind waiting that is?”
    “Of course not.” We all say.
    He laughs, “Great, so I’ll be back in like twenty minutes.”
    “And we’ll be here.” Dee says.
    He chuckles and walks towards the door, I follow him, “Thanks for today, and the event too, I landed those interviews because of you.” I say.
    He shakes his head, “I just introduced you, you did the rest.”
    I nod, “True but…thank you for introducing me.”
    He grins wide, “You’re welcome. I’ll be back soon.”
    “See you soon.” I say closing the door.
    I sigh; this whole day feels like a dream and it’s not even over yet!
    I walk over to my bed and collapse, I think back over the events of the day I woke up like it was any other day, I went to the coffee shop as I always and Jesse McCartney wanted my number so we can be friends. Which feels like a dream, I try to remember that this is actually happening and it’s not a dream but damn, Jesse as a friend is going to be so hard to get used to. Not to mention they’ll probably be media eventually, maybe at one point too, it shouldn’t be that hard to deal with right? Yeah sure, they’re annoying but I wonder would happen if you just tell them straight up to just **** OFF! Mmmm, I wanna try that! However, on second thought, that might make Jess look bad and that would be very bad.
    Soon enough though, I changed into a PJ shorts and a loose baby blue tank top that rose just above my bellybutton. What? I know we’re friends but that doesn’t mean that I can’t still look sexy for him, I mean he is Jesse McSexy after all and I wanna look sexy and good for him, even though we are only friends and besides, it was an unusual hot night, so that’s just another plus.
    So here I am, sitting on the beds that we pushed together waiting for Jesse to return and on twitter on my phone. I am curious about Jesse’s email too but I’m too lazy to walk over to my laptop and even lazier to sign out of twitter and into hotmail. I’ll check it soon though.
    Diana and Maria were on her bed on their phones and we were tweeting each other even though we’re all sitting in the same room just a couple feet apart.
    @JustxOnexNight: @JessseFan23 @xoxodiana Would one of you pass me my textbook that’s over there?
    @xoxodiana: @JustxOnexNight Get it yurself!
    @JustxOnexNight: @xoxdiana No, 2 lazy. Lol.
    @Jessefan23: @JustxOnexNight CATCH!
    My head shot up as Maria fake threw the textbook making me almost scream.
    My friends then decide to laugh at me. I roll my eyes and I stand up and grab the text from Maria who just grins at me.
    @Jessefan23: @JustxOnexNight I wouldn’t actually throw it AT YOU. You need to keep your pretty face for your bf. Wink
    I shake my head and reply, @JustxOnexNight: @Jessefan23 He’s NOT my bf!!!! He’s just a friend.
    @xoxodianna: @Jessefan23 @JustxOnexNight Sureeeee that’s what they all say!
    @JustxOnexNight: @Jessefan23 @xoxodianna Just ask him! He was the one that suggested being friends.
    @xoxodiana: @JustxOnexNight AFTER you thought he just wanted sex…, which he isn’t all-bad at but still…
    I look at her tweet feeling confused I was about to ask her what she meant when there was a knock on the door.
    The girls heads shot up as they mouthed Jesse to me.
    I smile at them and my shake my head, “Be good.” I whisper before moving towards the door.
    I open the door and see Jesse, he had had on pair white shorts with a sleeveless black top, and damn he looks hot! I swallow quickly and say, “I’m glad you made it back so fast.”
    However, he doesn’t reply right away, he’s too busy just looking me over and staring without noticing that I notice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:46 pm