JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Jesse McCartney It's Over (Live In Studio)

Quida411
    Quida411

Number of posts : 116
    Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

Jesse McCartney It's Over (Live In Studio) Empty Jesse McCartney It's Over (Live In Studio)

Post  Quida411 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:04 am

I love this video of Jesse McCartney singing It's Over live in studio! So amazing! Em! I love it! His voice is so soulful and gives me goosebumps!
    https://youtu.be/ubRjVH5Gc-o
    Jesse McCartney It's Over (Live In Studio) 690817 Smile
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Jesse McCartney It's Over (Live In Studio) Empty Re: Jesse McCartney It's Over (Live In Studio)

Post  jessefan Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:22 am

This one is my favourite!! Jesse has an amazing voice!! Smile
    Quida411
    Quida411

Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

Jesse McCartney It's Over (Live In Studio) Empty Re: Jesse McCartney It's Over (Live In Studio)

Post  Quida411 Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Yep! I have a poem in the fun stuff for you section under poetry/lyrics. It's called, "A Pure And Sincere Man. Check it out!
    VampWriter88
    VampWriter88

Number of posts : 6

Post  VampWriter88 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Yeah, this is a great vid, thanks for posting! I think "It's Over" was my favorite song from the Departure album.

I loved the music video too.
    Quida411
    Quida411

Post  Quida411 Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:03 pm

YOUR WELCOME! I LOVE ALL HIS SONGS! I JUST GOT DONE LISTENING TO HIM A FEW MINUTES AGO!! YEAH I LOVE HIS IT' OVER VIDEO AND HIS LEAVIN VIDEO TOO!! Jesse McCartney It's Over (Live In Studio) 690817 Jesse McCartney It's Over (Live In Studio) 690817 I HAVE HIS ALBUM DEPARTURE RECHARGED ALBUM! I LOVE ALL HIS SONGS!!! MY FAVORITE SONGS ARE TOLD YOU SO AND OXYGEN!!! Jesse McCartney It's Over (Live In Studio) 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:26 pm